Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 34. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 70
if i dont need money, i prefer not to sell them usually. because they are usually not enough profitable just after the bounty distribution but if you hold for a while, and project goes well, you can get much more profit.
And sometimes on the contrary, right after receiving the tokens, they have a high price, but it seems to me that this is insufficient and I'm waiting. And in the end, the price falls Sad
Merit: 70
Most of my tokens, received as a reward for participating in the company's bounty, I prefer to keep. In most cases, the coin can grow well in its price
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
if i dont need money, i prefer not to sell them usually. because they are usually not enough profitable just after the bounty distribution but if you hold for a while, and project goes well, you can get much more profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I usually see the potential of the token, if the token I receive has enormous potential then I will hold it because it will give me more profit, but if my token does not have the potential then I immediately sell it
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I usually keep the coins for several months, watching the change in its price. If the coin is more than x3, I sell it.
And what do you do when the coin drops -80%? It's probably very insulting to sell it at a reduced price. I still keep the coin in such cases. I choose promising projects so I expect a full recovery in the price when the market is restored.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
I hold them for a relatively short time. as soon as the tokens go to the exchange, their price may increase several times, so selling them more, you will get a good profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
For me my first reward i received i sell it immediately. While because i need money that time but for me any rewards i received now i will hodl it for some months for better gains.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I hold the rewards and keep them for more than 1 year. Some of the tokens are not good, and only a little of them will give 10X ~100X returns. So I will keep the tokens.
Activity: 123
The rewards I receive will be replaced by cash, because I am not sure whether the rewards have good room for development, so I will choose to sell.
All uncertain things, I generally do not consider long-term hold.
I like money in my wallet
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Sell as soon as possible. Convert it to ethereum and hold. It will be safer than holding the tokens we got. That is my method from now on. Btw, each person will have their own strategy in this case.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
I hold if receive good stake for now.
Activity: 350
I usually keep the coins for several months, watching the change in its price. If the coin is more than x3, I sell it.
Activity: 256
If I do not sell the coins as soon as I get them, But in store first see the price of coins rising or low in order to generate many benefits if it is successful.
Activity: 149
Yes, the result token from the bounty I hold because surely from some token will have the value is very high if we save in the long run. But I sometimes had to sell it because I want to buy tokens to another certainly has a great potential and gives me an advantage.
Merit: 10
wait and hold it until the price reached more than ICO. If it sells too early will only get a little lucky because most prices will fall under the ICO. But even so there are still many are also selling at a bargain price and it's certainly quite unfortunate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I intend to keep tokens that i earn for a year or more. I'm not sure yet.
I'm waiting for the projects to start and hope for a good token price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
I am a reward for HODL. I sometimes use some of my rewards to buy other Altcoin. Sometimes I will make money. I have invested in a ICO, which has almost reached the upper limit.
Activity: 280
when i received my rewards i hold them until its listed in exchange and sometime  when it listed i put it in exchange and stock them for a while until it gain its highest price i want.
Activity: 252
I'm going to hold the token for a long time, because it's not going to be very profitable to sell it for a short time, because we know that when it first hits the market, it's going to go down a lot. So holding is a better option.
Activity: 210
I always hold them for 6 months, that's my plan and I do not care about their prices when they are traded. I view it as my stored property.
Pages:
Jump to: