Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you expect from the halving in 2016? - page 11. (Read 20573 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
1800 less bitcoin dumped every day in 2016, if we take in consideration that every miner dump their coin
something will change
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
because of the halving approaching usually, the pump will see the light before the halving. $500 each btc I think
Activity: 434
I expect the price will increase to $500 in the halving year 2016

I hope it's more than $500 dollars by then, and I hope bitcoin goes back up to around $1000. I'm not expecting it to do that but sincerly hoping.
pretty much everybody is hoping to see a $1000 again.

but i am hoping for a steady rise not a rise or pump in the price which will cause a huge crash afterwards. the price needs to grow slowly but surely.

best odds, it wont.

it wont happen in a long time, like that gemini exchange does something similar like mt.gox did.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
What I expect from halving: $250 / 2 = $125

Isnt the price been holding $250 steady for entire month.

I dont it`ll split to $125.. though. I know its been on a decline but still..
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
I will throw out a guess of $500 for the next halving.  Just wild speculation.

$500 seems a bit extreme, I say its going to still be in the near $200ish if lucky 300 zone.

Unless something drastic happens during this year or something.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Lots of speculation about the Bitcoin halving. I really want to see what will happen to the bitcoin price ...Probably up Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the currency of resistance.
Or $500
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
What I expect from halving: $250 / 2 = $125
Activity: 303
but i am hoping for a steady rise not a rise or pump in the price which will cause a huge crash afterwards. the price needs to grow slowly but surely.
exactly !! we don't like to see a huge pump or huge dump. we only love to see if the market is much stable forever
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

I hope it's more than $500 dollars by then, and I hope bitcoin goes back up to around $1000. I'm not expecting it to do that but sincerly hoping.
pretty much everybody is hoping to see a $1000 again.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
I expect some doublings from the halving. Same procedure as with the last halving.
Activity: 320
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Thinking of a price rise surely many people will buy alots of BTC because there are alots of speculation that it might go to the moon which unlikely gonna happen..
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
I expect the price to be much higher than it is now
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
That is exactly what I think too. The more use of Bitcoin the more must the price be decline because shops / merchants usually exchange Bitcoin directly to fiat and this causes a bigger supply.

the more bitcoin usage means the more people are buying bitcoin in the first place to spend it in shops / merchants. then it doesn't matter that if they dump afterwards or not.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
That is exactly what I think too. The more use of Bitcoin the more must the price be decline because shops / merchants usually exchange Bitcoin directly to fiat and this causes a bigger supply.

Did you not catch the interview with the Bitpay employee recently? He said almost all of the coins they process are immediately bought off market by a network of heavyweight buyers.

Payment processors will always be one of the most dependable sources of coins for people who don't want to mess around on exchanges. The merchant 'instant market dump' is a total myth.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

I would like to expect that the price of bitcoin will rise with the halving but I'm not so sure.

lol, you must be trolling or seriously don't know what you're saying. it's all about supply and demand. if there is less supply price will go up of course. even when supply doesn't increase much from current level.

Ummm, it is also about demand. If supply goes down, the price goes down if demand goes down more.

Well I think demand will always be there, this is not even naive thinking, theres a always a huge percentage needed by money laundering like the gambling site right?

So its just the other percents that effect the possible price, like just buying it for more other reasons like gold value and how many people who see that same view.

If Bitcoin is as cheap and efficient to use as people say, then the demand will plummet because people don't need to hold it in order to use it.
Activity: 303
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I think it's too much. Hopefully, we'll reach $300
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: