Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think - page 17. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271
September 11, 2021, 06:55:32 AM
I think that there is no way that we will be seeing the same dip level like in 2018. For going down that much, we will need a record decrease in the price like we have never seen so far. Bitcoin is a highly volatile cryptocurrency but I don't expect that much. After getting past a certain level, I believe that Bitcoin price won't go down that much unless most people stop demanding it one by one. Demand is a very affective factor in this.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 11, 2021, 05:47:49 AM
1. Now is always the best time to build your crypto portfolio. The longer you put it off for the future, waiting for it to come down, the higher the crypto price will be, resulting to you not buying anything while other people are already enjoying the gains.

2. There is this thing that we call ‘higher lows’ if it makes sense to you. I don’t think that we’re heading towards 2018/2019 levels price-wise, though perhaps we might even see drops with the same gravity percentage-wise. We may not see bitcoin fall off to below $1k ever again, but we may see it fall down 80% from where it is right now.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
September 11, 2021, 05:43:41 AM
I fellas I have two questions to ask crypto experts and investors in this forum today

1. Is this a good time to build crypto portfolio?
2. Do you really think that bear market will be a dipping as 2018?

Now that crypto is gaining more investors day by day and crypto adoption is increasing massively I don't think that the next bear market will be crazily low like 2018/2019, what do you think?

1. Actually it's always the good time to build your portfolio. But to say currently, I would definitely say that it's a yes after the market plunged.

2. Not that really, the trend has changed anymore and I think it's not going to exceed if we take bitcoin as an example that have dropped to $28k.
Activity: 369
Merit: 16
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 11, 2021, 05:34:31 AM
I fellas I have two questions to ask crypto experts and investors in this forum today

1. Is this a good time to build crypto portfolio?
2. Do you really think that bear market will be a dipping as 2018?

Now that crypto is gaining more investors day by day and crypto adoption is increasing massively I don't think that the next bear market will be crazily low like 2018/2019, what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: