Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 10. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:57:18 AM
Yes, although I have not failed so far, but the cryptocurrency world is full of risks, it is difficult to guarantee that I will not fail in the future. The cryptocurrency has taught me a lot of usefulness, such as patience and hard work, whether in daily life. This is a very important key in life or in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 51
August 22, 2018, 12:50:50 AM
I have learnt a lot but most important of it all is the volatility and unpredictable nature of the market
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
I think I've taken in a ton of train, particularly in exchanging, it's truly hard not to offer your portfolio when they're falling 10% day by day, you imagine that everything is lost and you don't see trust, yet I recall forget that there is no misfortune on the off chance that I don't offer, and I endeavor to do hodl until the point when I recuperate, I've likewise figured out how to exploit openings and not escape by avarice.
Activity: 105
August 22, 2018, 12:32:17 AM
I have learned a lot from encryption, but most of them are summarized in transaction failures.
The first investment is low and high,
Second, wait patiently,
The third knowledge is the key.
Activity: 122
August 22, 2018, 12:27:04 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency market can not only make people earn a lot of money, the most important thing is that the cryptocurrency market can let people learn a lot of truth. I have been encrypting this time, I have learned to face each piece with patience. Things, I learned to face everything with perseverance
Activity: 33
August 22, 2018, 12:22:01 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
Many things I learn in the market.
We should have patience to wait when the right time come.
Teach me on how to became wise in this kind of field.
Teach me on how to spent money well.
Teach me on how to became independent in life.
Activity: 83
August 22, 2018, 12:18:57 AM
we use to talk to each other: choose dropping saliva  or dropping tears.
It mean, when you have profit, just take it when it still green before it goes red. Take profit never wrong.
You can take profit in 5% - 10% in side-away trend, but when down trend end, uptrend begin, you can dream about profit 100%, 200%  or even 1000%. But remember, dropping saliva is better then dropping tears.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 21, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
There are a lot of information about crypto and even there have been established some books about crypto, and I suppose that it is not so difficult to find the information.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
I have learnt that every investor must not believe anybody and every investor must make own decisions and investigate any alien ideas and investigations to use them.  Also I have got known that market is not honest and manipulated by institutional traders. Likely the most important conclusion I have made that trading or investing is not easy money as much people think. Generally speaking market is being changed so we need to study constantly to understand new market tendencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
patience is the main thing that I learned from crypto, besides that in taking the right and fast decisions it is also important in crypto, because market movements that always experience rapid fluctuations also make us more deft
copper member
Activity: 378
August 20, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
crypto market is in very young stage and a very far ahead it has to go. people ar just in the very initial phase of learning and understanding it. what is the use of blockchain technology how different companies will utilize it. trust me a lot of innovation will come in the coming future about crypto. people will have to learn that what are benifits of holding long term coin and many  more things
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:55:42 PM
The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are just scam
For me, the most important skill that one should have in this platform is persistence. They say that you only lose when you stop trying, and that remains true even in Cryptocurrency. I'm still in the process of learning but that is much better than stagnation. Keep up that good work my friends.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
Now we are given the opportunity to study by example the correction of growth, in order to avoid such stupid mistakes in the future.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
I learn many things from crypto market and some important things are as following:---
Risk,Long term investment,Patience and all these three things help to earn more profit in business.
Activity: 266
August 20, 2018, 06:49:57 AM
The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are just scam
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
Since the market went down, I have learned patience and hold although prices are still going down every day. I bought a few altcoin in March and now it has dropped 3 times. But I still do not sell it, This market will quickly recover and I will get the profit from my patience.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 20, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
Patience, definitely patience.
Holding is what I learned from crypto. Hold = patience.
Second aspect will be risk. Without risk, you can´t earn in this business.  
I learned from market to be patiently waiting because it always sudden change and sometimes its falling for longer time. Liked what happen now but I know it will change soon, so waiting longer is gonna end sooner. Also I learned that market is so unpredictable no one will know when its going to rise and fall and no one will know until when going to rise and fall. So that everytime market is rising many people are selling their coin because they get the opportunity to sell higher abd get huge profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 06:23:59 AM
Many, as what you said already. Crypto market teaches me about patience at first. Patience is one of the keys to be successful. Then, I can also get courage to update my strategy on crypto seeing the market condition and analysis right now. It needs more knowledge and it leads me to learn more about what best and right to do now. The other lessons are about the carefulness, smart decision, and also right timing.
Activity: 27
August 20, 2018, 06:17:58 AM
First of all, I learned how to "take risks". "take risks".  "take risks"
Second, I learned "fear" "fear"  "fear".
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
I have learned that the market is always not in the top that we should not miss the opportunity to sell high if there is already the chance like when the market is booming in 2017 in which some of us missed that opportunity to sell high that now we are waiting for that moment to happen again. I have lose some of my Crypto investments in which lesson learned that we should not aim very high that we should be contented with enough earnings when joining this investments or you might lose everything.
Pages:
Jump to: