Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 7. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
The first thing to learn from cryptography is patience. Initially, most people entered cryptographic transactions without learning. With time pass codes it is imperative to think that trading people are not just buying and selling names. Many begin to learn how to trade properly.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
I learn many things from crypto market like:--
Be patience,Careful,proper sitting,full focus on work and product knowledge is must.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
I learned the most important two things from the crypto market. The first is to have patience. Whether it is looking for a project or waiting for ICO to issue coins or waiting for the price to rise, it is necessary to have good patience. The second is that I know not to be greedy, because greed may make you have nothing.
Activity: 336
September 05, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
I learned patience, careful and calm from the cryptocurrency. I initially panicked when the market fell but became familiar with time. Now I am more mature.
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 06:25:01 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

I have learnt many things from the world of the cryptocurrencies. The crypto has showed me again that, in spite of your patience and discipline, it is very hard to be sccessful, if you are unlucky.

I have learned from crypto to be patient and understand the situation, even if its good or bad. With crypto I'll be able to learn how to do trading and investing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
Cryptocurrency is a financial revolution. Which will free financial assets from state domination. Cryptocurrency gives all segments of the population hope for financial stability. Cryptocurrency is the enemy of the state and the weapon of people from the world financial domination.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 04:51:21 PM
I believe that one of the most important things I have learned from the crypto market is that I must learn to take responsibility for my own decisions without depending on the analyzes or recommendations that the supposed experts tend to share everywhere.

At the end of the day, we have all learned that in this market there is so much volatility and uncertainty that it is practically impossible to predict with sufficient precision the price of any crypto in the short, medium or long term, so we should only encourage ourselves to invest the capital that we are willing to lose without acquiring debts.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 03, 2018, 09:00:15 AM
I well-educated a piece in the assemble in where we don't want to be avaricious in damages of irresoluteness due to there's a complete age to bounceback in where we comprehended agreeable profits.
Well I've been here for more year until now, and those years I've lot learnings from cryptocurrency and the market. In the market I learned that there are no reason to be afraid of especially when the market is falling, the best thing to do is to wait and have patient all the time. While in crypto I learned that its not always in the highest peak sometimes you can encounter a longer lowest peak like what happen now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 08:52:38 AM
I well-educated a piece in the assemble in where we don't want to be avaricious in damages of irresoluteness due to there's a complete age to bounceback in where we comprehended agreeable profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
there are so many things I can learn on cryptocurrency, especially I learn about patience. yes in investing not only requires analysis but also our patience, we must be able to control emotions.
Well, as a newbie I was panic at first time I know about the prices, But then I learn not to panic for sale, don't panic because of the short-term decline in the market. To see the long-term development and trend of encryption, rather than short-term fluctuations, sell immediately. Its future is wonderful. Waiting patiently is worth it. Just hodl a little more mate, right?
Activity: 56
September 01, 2018, 11:38:55 AM
I have failed many times and made some bad calls but I still haven't given up. The most important characteristic that someone must have in this room is perseverance. I learned crypto about how to be strategic so you get money from it. It taught me about how to be patient in holding coins even if the market is very unstable.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
there are so many things I can learn on cryptocurrency, especially I learn about patience. yes in investing not only requires analysis but also our patience, we must be able to control emotions.
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
Crypto market is always gives you to opportunity to learn more and more and i am sharing some basic fundamentals with you. These fundamental points are learn from the crypto market.
1. Always read all related doccuments in briefly before investment or trading.
2. Don't panic in any situation
3. Be patience.
4. Always set your goal.

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
The main thing that I learned in crypto is always to think and be positive, because it also has an impact on ourselves. Then practice patience, confidence, and work hard. One thing is very difficult to reach even more when we don't want to be diligent and work hard.
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 31, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

I have learnt many things from the world of the cryptocurrencies. The crypto has showed me again that, in spite of your patience and discipline, it is very hard to be sccessful, if you are unlucky.
Activity: 490
August 28, 2018, 08:17:38 AM
right I really like your opinion, even I was called crazy by my friend and even because I followed the gift of bounty for 6 months did not get any results I was very prustated at that time I felt myself failed and I wanted to stop until one day I found big gold at that time my mind worked hard never to lie
Activity: 476
August 28, 2018, 07:41:49 AM
The market is so unpredictable that a set of rules should be applied. For example, the "hold" strategy will not be effective if we observe a protracted downtrend with small rebounds and coins that fall in price several times will not recover.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
at least someday in the crypto what I learned in the market. This is one thing that can make you a normal citizen and make it an abnormal citizen. You know why because of its motions. especially if you are an investor, trader, mining. but if you study the market. There is a secret that you can do with the crypto wave. That's exactly how life in the crypto goes up and down. because if you only know the secret it will make your life easier. also try to observe to find out the strategy here.
copper member
August 28, 2018, 07:26:44 AM
One of my greatest lessons is never expect too much, the green doesn't continue forever, there is always a red waiting to happen after every bull. Never be greedy, learn patience and contentment. So many lessons but particularly I have learnt to plan my entry and exit to any market and stop loss is a necessity
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 07:19:52 AM
learning the patience of the cryptocurrency market to treat everything, patiently treating everyone, learning from past mistakes and patience is the key to success, I also learned to never give up on my dreams, many times, for more patience and hard work, I will succeed.

Oh, yes, I guess all of the guys that decided not to leave the market know what it is - to be very patient. Additionally, I have got the following: you can never trust the green or red market - it changes all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: