Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 12. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
if in my opinion, you will not succeed before you feel a failure. Watch Out
- Patient
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little luck

that is the good thing you need in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
August 16, 2018, 06:43:52 AM
I think that the most important thing is patience and hard work. I believe that this will help successfully participate in any bounty.
That is true and what is more things which we could learn from crypto could be used not only on our market but in life of every user who decide to do something here, that is why this market is so unique.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:41:22 AM
Crypto-currencies can greatly improve the lives of ordinary people. I am sure that the Crypto-currencies will become in the near future a very big step forward for ordinary life, no one else can deceive anybody and this is a big step forward.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:38:30 AM
for me.
what I learned best in cryptocurrency is long patience and discipline and should know how to wait for more money.
we also need trading strategies to know when we are going to go out and not lose.
Activity: 116
August 16, 2018, 06:32:39 AM
i've learnt that te crypto market is moved by sentiments, it has also thought investors to be patient by not being in a haste to sell and as well knowing when to sell
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
August 16, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
What I learn from crypto market is to become patient, careful, wise and to become a good reasearcher. Because, without these things in crypto market, you may end up loosing all your money or investment.
Activity: 113
August 16, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
I have learned a lot from the cryptocurrency market. For example, I have learned to be patient with everyone. I will not panic or even violent because of low and small setbacks. I have learned to maintain a good attitude and know how big the world is. How small is it?
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:11:20 AM
What I learned from the crypto currency market is the movement of demand and supply of each crypto currency coin. This really helped me in analyzing the development of crypto currencies. Besides that, this market condition helped me to make predictions about the price of crypto currency. Besides that, I can also learn from professional crypto currency players about the movements that he is doing in the crypto currency market. Besides that, I can also analyze the strategies applied by crypto currency players in a market game.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:53:58 AM
There are a lot things to learn from crypto market, as for me its nice to learn how the crypto market react on latest news from giant medias, and also crowd mentality
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 05:50:54 AM
I have learned a lot from the cryptocurrency market. I have learned to treat everything with patience. Whether it is in the encryption market or in daily life, I will calm down. I will become calm, not so impetuous, take it slow, Everything is so beautiful
Activity: 24
August 16, 2018, 05:45:52 AM
Thanks to cryptocurrency I learned from it a lot of patience to achieve any success. Seriously without it profit is impossible to achieve. Anyway it is very good aspect which will be usefull in my real life.
Activity: 130
August 16, 2018, 05:35:03 AM
I learned to wait in the encryption market. There is also the control of your own emotions. If we can't analyze and look at the market calmly, then most of the decisions are wrong.
Activity: 136
August 16, 2018, 05:32:59 AM
Crypto teaches me to be able to utilize this technology that has been created so reliably. Although crypto is still unknown, the original identity of the creator. But I can see that there are many positive impacts that we have. Starting from employment, hope and new enthusiasm in welcoming a bright future with the results of investment in crypto. From crypto, I came to know that the patience collaborated with the effort will always produce sweet results.
Activity: 644
August 16, 2018, 05:06:46 AM
Crypto is very much giving me lessons and from here I was able to get to know the technology Blockchain. And from crypto teaches us to always be patient and use strategies in the trade coin of crypto.
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
In fact, I think what you have learned is what most people in this forum have learned. I am like you. I have learned to be patient in the encryption market. I have to work hard to learn knowledge. Be careful. One thing, to learn to maintain a good attitude in the face of things we can’t control
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 05:02:34 AM
Personally, I learned how to strategically think, analyze the situation and the prospects of the market, find opportunities to earn money and stay calm during a crisis and a fall.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:59:40 AM
I understood that cryptomarket is very unpredictable. Maybe it is a matter of time and in future we will see that cryptocurrencies will stabilize and all will be ok with prices. I mean it wouldn't fall immensely at one single moment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:46:57 AM
I think that the most important thing is patience and hard work. I believe that this will help successfully participate in any bounty.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:42:27 AM
The main thing is to be patience, don't be greedy and always fix the profit in time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 16, 2018, 01:35:55 AM
to control my emotions and approach all changes in the market objectively - that's the only way to really make some $$ in this market
Yeah but not only controls emotions but also patience, sometimes in the bitcoin market we are faced with a situation where prices on
the market are falling very sharply and that is not your desire, and the choice is to hold and from that we are taught to be patient and trust
Pages:
Jump to: