Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 11. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 20, 2018, 06:11:24 AM
I learned that you always have to plan ahead for the bear market. Always keep some USD and BTC at hand. Take profits. When you think it's the dip, buy some strong altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 06:09:22 AM
ive learned that the prices can not just go up and the prices for it can fall very fast. besides, that you should not believe in any hype and that you really need patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
August 20, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
Patience, definitely patience.
Holding is what I learned from crypto. Hold = patience.
Second aspect will be risk. Without risk, you can´t earn in this business.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
The market of crypto helped me to learn many useful skills. First of all, the ability to comprehensively assess the situation in the market and the prospects for the development of different projects, changes in their prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
Patience is a difficult, but necessary thing for success. But in the market of crypto without it it is impossible to work successfully, so I had to master this skill in my daily life.
Activity: 34
August 18, 2018, 05:22:59 AM
The crypto mrket is extraordinary compared to other markets around that allows you to commit errors and gain from them, simply try not to rehash similar mix-ups s they cn demonstrate expensive over the long haul, there is dependably an opportunity to develop, the instability of the market gives you an exercise on persistence, and demonstrates to you how much contrast various days can make, be persistent and dont settle on surge buy or deals choices
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
August 17, 2018, 11:16:46 PM
Crypto Market really had my life in a roller coaster ride. All of the emotions that can be mentioned, i already experience. The way the coin will go down and you will be depressed but when it turns green and go up, you look like you are having an andrenaline rush. Crypto market really give a big meaning to my life without it, i am bored working in an office.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:00:59 PM
I study a lot of things on cryptomarket, for instance how big is influence of mass media and other actors on the market, who is a real force in this area being able to seriously change situation and prices. It helps to understand, what’s going on in the life.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
I have invested in cryptocurrencies in the long term, so all I have to do is stock up on a lot of patience and nerves Grin
Yeah, that's the most important. Here you need to have one of two qualities. The first is very much patience. And the second is a very bad memory, just to forget about the tokens that I bought Cheesy
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
what I learned in crypto currency is to remain optimistic that the altcoin that I invest in it will provide benefits with patience and avoid panic
Activity: 350
August 17, 2018, 07:24:06 AM
I have invested in cryptocurrencies in the long term, so all I have to do is stock up on a lot of patience and nerves Grin
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 07:02:28 AM
The main thing that I learned through working with the crypto market is the importance of staying calm and confident in any situation without panicking even in times of crisis.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 03:15:41 AM
in crypto currency I learn is how to trade day can benefit as long as I am still losses although it is not much
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 07:34:38 PM
I learned to stay patient. I was very eager when I joined this space and actually put a small amount of money here and wanted to become rich in a day. Now the market situation made the perfect test for me as I am not willing to take the losses right now. I also learned to be contended with assets that are under my control. It can be always worse, can't it? In general, this is a unique experience and I am a part of this Wild West (even when it is really difficult most of the time) and we might be really surprised if we stay strong even in the darkest times as brighter days will eventually appear  Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
August 16, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
For now I did not get much enriched with cryptos but it allowed me to somehow apprehend the financial markets, interest me a little more to the economy (even if it remains light ...) .

In this world of cryptos , i had to communicate on forums (like here) and it improved my English (yes, there is still some work to do  Grin)

Last but not least, i had to work on my lifestyle, for example I practice more often sprotives activities to reach a good mindset  Cool
Activity: 279
Xircus
August 16, 2018, 08:41:08 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

all of these are completely true and i encounter in my own when im doing trades in every exchanges, and the biggest fear that i felt, emotions is the main barrier to reach the success. and now im learning something from the past that i can use it the better way and i hoping for every move that i made accuracy is always there.
I learned a lot in the market in where we don't need to be greedy in terms of volatility because there's a perfect time to bounceback in where we can earned good profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

all of these are completely true and i encounter in my own when im doing trades in every exchanges, and the biggest fear that i felt, emotions is the main barrier to reach the success. and now im learning something from the past that i can use it the better way and i hoping for every move that i made accuracy is always there.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
There are very few people in crypto technology. Many people will be here in the future. Because of the blockchain, people will be able to manage their own money. I learn a lot in the crypto market. New and technological ideas, exciting campaigns. But a little patience.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
I've learnt that even stable coin can completely lose value and hackers are too active here in crypto space.
 I learnt keeping privacy and take care about my data in advance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 16, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
Well in my opinion.. in essence, is more directed/facing with something natural that's indeed easily influenced by various things that can be a risk which indeed needs to prepare a lot of things/efforts to get the desired results.
Pages:
Jump to: