Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 5. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
What I learn from crypto market is everything is happened so fast, grab the opportunity fast before others take it and enjoy the profit. Also I learn how to trading and hold on crypto market, and the crypto market is falling down right now. You can learn so much thing on crypto market though.

typical cheating people will say that.
Patience is the key to success in crypto currency, everything that is instant will end in disaster.
Activity: 658
September 19, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
What I learn from crypto market is everything is happened so fast, grab the opportunity fast before others take it and enjoy the profit. Also I learn how to trading and hold on crypto market, and the crypto market is falling down right now. You can learn so much thing on crypto market though.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 03:40:26 PM
Today, the crypto market has fairly simple rules to consider. First of all, do not give in to universal panic, learn to control your emotions and decisions. Also it is necessary to reconcile, that someone earns, and others lose money. Therefore, you need to learn from successful market participants.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
what can be learned from this crypto market shows that cryptocurrency prices will never be able to experience a stable movement and surely many traders who easily panic and make price movements very fast and certainly from this crypto market I can practice the patience I have.
Activity: 602
September 18, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
I have a little background of crypto base on my readings,not quite huge learning but a little. Crypto in the market is like a stocks or an investment which you can make it to a big profit. It is like a small business in your town that there is a buyer and a seller.
Activity: 322
September 18, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
The main rule that I was able to learn during my time in the crypto market is to be patient enough, to learn to control my emotions, especially during the period of market decline and prices. Do not rush with hasty decisions. First of all, you need to calm down, and only then make a decision.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 09:51:15 AM
I learned what hold means . And i learn from market in last 1 year

-patience
-research
-misleading of the media
-meaning of lost nearly 95 percentage of money

But same time i am happy with these things because we need that experience in next bull market.
and these can really help us that time.
Activity: 182
September 18, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
I learned to be patient and calm when prices in the market begin to fall. In any case, you need to constantly work on improving your strategy, learn new rules and information for successful work in the crypto market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
September 18, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
For a year my nerves became stronger than a steel cable, I became more inveterate and stopped worrying about the drawdown of the exchange rate of coins in my portfolio.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
The main rule for me - always be able to stay calm, constantly learn, analyze information. You have to remember - you can not give in to emotions, you need to be able to control them. In the period of falling prices, one can not sell its assets, you need to wait until the market stabilizes.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 08:03:01 AM
By getting to know cryptocurrency I understand better what that lust really means. Because from there I tried to understand and practice patience, emotion and lust. And, that's the key to success to gain profits when trading altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
The only thing I understand is that you do not need to trust people and projects that today are trying to help you in choosing projects or even investing directly in projects, this is the worst thing that can happen. Just do not panic or be greedy.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 17, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

There are many things can be learned from the crypto market. One of them is the cryptocurrency volatility.
With the history price of crypto coins, you can know that the value of crypto is often to fluctuates in a great difference.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 07:32:21 PM
Patience has been the major lesson thought in Crypto market,  when I started out of ignorance have sold at loss, only to see the coin price go above my purchase price.
Act for diligent monitoring was also cultivated.
Research and surfing for information.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 17, 2018, 07:24:12 PM
I have learnt from the crytpo market that we have to be very selective in investing in coins as many of them crash and
then hardly recover. Some of them even disappear from the market ( especially low-cap and volume altcoins )
So, my takeaway is : what goes down - does not necessarily go up again.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
i get the best thing in myself from cryptomarket. i can use my time to do useful thing
i used to waste my time, and after know crypto. it doesnt happen anymore
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 02:16:20 PM
never invest money with risk of losing it.
Activity: 406
September 17, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

Crypto market is really hard to predict and playing around with it wont do anything good unless you are a professional crypto enthusiast one that can go around and make day trades all the time. Crypto market is very much volatile, you need to stay up in your computer, monitor every price change so that if it goes down you can sell it right away.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 17, 2018, 02:14:12 PM
the most learning for me is patience and discipline, never change about confidence, if we want a 10% profit then don't change it if the market shows a number that continues to improve and vice versa. many traders in cryptocurrencies lose money because they lose patience and lack discipline with themselves
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:10:23 PM
When I first heard about bitcoin I was so surprised that before anything similar could not come up with. I thought that it lacked in the modern market. Then I decided to become a part of this market and started to buy cryptocurrency, but it was not so easy and now I keep strict discipline in the market for profit
Pages:
Jump to: