Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 15. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
August 13, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
I have learned the patience from the cryptographic market, I need a little luck to be able to succeed
Luck is not what it takes to make it well in the crypto market, knowledge is what counts. Sure, we may say luck plays in some part where some coins in the long run tend to do better than others in terms of percentage increase and you would wish you were holding such market, but one thing is you cannot hold all the markets as you just have to stick with the ones you believe in, unless you just stop believing.

With respect to knowledge being required, that is what I have really learned. If you see something not working in your favor, then you try to find ways to do it better. Holding was not working in my favor as I really notice most altcoins gets pumped and dumped anyway, then, I learn how to trade trends. The situations of the market pushed me well to do that and has made me achieved a lot eventually in the short period that I have.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:03:46 AM
I am new to crypto and not much of a market person. Any pointers on how to make decisions related to investments and profit?
What is the best strategy when it comes to investing ? I have a few friends doing it so I usually ask them but that's not going to work in the long run.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 13, 2018, 03:58:35 AM
In this roller coaster ride I learned to be more patient, careful and understanding that not everything will go as planned thus its better to expect the worse rather than counting ahead the potential earnings in your mind so it wont hurt you that much if your expectation didn't met.

I also realized that failure is part of every success and it should not become hindrance to keep trying when we experienced such scenario, its just a stepping stone to have a lot of guts to keep moving just like the saying "no pain, no gain".
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
August 13, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

Indeed, it all be implied. Well, it is very tough nowadays to clinch into the market without scratching your emotion due to sudden loss or sudden win. Talking about the market price situation of crypto as of today it still not balance I mean it is severely at worst possible situation it could since December 2017. Lots of people had been in luck others not but as we do what you have said all of possible good outcome might come into our hands.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 03:38:10 AM
In this crypto market i learned how to use it and how it works but another things is the most important on it is you should have a long patient 😀 and in this market you shold know how to cooperate for the team or the organization that you have team work is a must.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
Crypto teaches us to practice patience and adds to your experience. By continuing to be in the market of course you can have a strategy for investing. And you have to monitor the market discipline to crypto. So that you always obtain the latest information regarding the value of the coin.
Activity: 11
August 13, 2018, 03:35:11 AM
I have learned the patience from the cryptographic market, I need a little luck to be able to succeed
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
I learn the patience, identifying market and making right decision. Sometime, I also have to face with stress resolving and standing up after failure. This is a good market to make people grow up.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
personally, by learning the crypto market we will be able to analyze the market price well. that way we can choose the right time to sell or buy crypto. of course it will be profitable. by learning the crypto market we can also know which coins that have good prospects in the future.
Activity: 41
August 13, 2018, 03:27:11 AM
I have learnt to believed in the profit you've gained than to believe in profit that has not come I.e to control greediness and as well patience is what have also learnt.
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
I have failed many times and made several bad calls but I still don't give up. The most important trait that one should have in this space is persistence. They say that you only lose when you stop trying, and that remains true even in crypto. I'm still in the process of learning but that is much better than stagnation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 03:15:57 AM
patience is a difficult thing applied in actual fact on crypto. many are more exposed to this state of panic rushes, so surely make the results from crypto became less maximum. for the patient and careful sometimes loses that already many users panic and rush to take a decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
August 13, 2018, 03:03:53 AM
Most of the people here will say patience, discipline etc. well for me it's just the common things to learn here and that's the first thing a person will learn but for me the best thing I learned in the cryptos are the following.

• HODL didn't work most of the time, in some cases it's better to sell the tokens/cryptos you have rather than hold it for a long time
• Down market is not always bad, sometimes it's an opportunity to make an investment
• Learn how to cut loses and accept the fact that you lose
• Trading is a complicated thing
• There's no such thing as exact strategy that will work in trading cryptos
• Reading the candlestick gives me head ache

Well here are just some of the things I've learned in the cryptomarket
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
The thing I learned at the crypto market was about patience, confidence, and learning to accept losses. on cryptocurrency, everything can change quickly. Even though I am a little convinced that someday I will be able to be like you too.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:49:47 AM
I learned on crypto on how to to be strategic in order for you to earn money from it. It taught me on how to be patience in holding coins even if the market is very volatile. It still teached me if what cryptos can do to our lives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 13, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
Before learning about the Crypto Market, we must first understand about how different Cryptocurrencies work. We know that the Crypto Market consists of different kinds of Crypto's for different kinds of platform. We must understand that their values are not the same because of the fact that there are many investors that is believing that the Crypto they are promoting or investing on will be one of the best token or coin that there is but it is not always true in that way. We must study carefully the situation about what might happen in the market and i have learned from the market that it is unstable in a way that the prices can change anytime.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 13, 2018, 12:34:59 AM
The 2 things I learn is willing to help people and not being greedy.

That being said, I am in a lot of crypto communities that help each other to learn.
Not being greedy: Always remember to take some profits and derisk

To be perfectly honest, I learned a lot here in crypto and I believe that failures are made for us to know what will the right decisions we are going to make. Failures are part of our success. Don't be afraid to get in to failures, don't afraid to fail because it will make you stronger and wiser than before.
Activity: 67
August 13, 2018, 12:28:09 AM
The 2 things I learn is willing to help people and not being greedy.

That being said, I am in a lot of crypto communities that help each other to learn.
Not being greedy: Always remember to take some profits and derisk
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:12:27 AM
The first thing is that you should never expect a big profit. That is, if you have the last money today, it is better not to spend it in the expectation that tomorrow you will have new ones
Activity: 58
August 12, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

What I learned in crypto market is being critical, logical and skeptical about everything I see. I learned that risks are essential in my journey and that patience and faith is what comes with it. We never know what might happen in the future but one thing is for sure, our faith in crypto will not perish as long as there's discipline and perseverance.
Pages:
Jump to: