Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 17. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 11, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
I have learnt in Crypto that many people invest in it without any knowledge and cry later. If somebody wants to
be successful there are no shortcuts, has to experience good and bad part of it. Of course some luck of the beginners helps.
I learn to wait when to explodes because the market on crypto is unstable so to avoid losses of coins I wait for exploding in market and I would like to enhace my skills in timing when selling coin.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
The cryptographic market is constantly changing, affecting the price of coins in the electronic money market. The experience I learned when entering this market was to capture the information quickly. So there is a suitable investment plan for enrichment. Not careful you will lose money.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 07:41:18 PM
Discipline! this is I learned from the crypto,  especially from here. Discipline, Punctuality, Helping mind and some others virtues I learned from this forum. Bitcointalk is like a home of happiness, I like to spend time here.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 11, 2018, 07:40:44 PM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

i learn a lot about patience and always use take profit for a better result
because without this crypto market was so volatile my friend
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:38:50 PM
I have learnt in Crypto that many people invest in it without any knowledge and cry later. If somebody wants to
be successful there are no shortcuts, has to experience good and bad part of it. Of course some luck of the beginners helps.
Activity: 432
August 11, 2018, 07:36:45 PM
The most prioritized lesson I have learnt from the crypto market is patience. Mostly, we rush and make sales or buy and at the end fail. We sometimes panic sell when the value begins to fall but some years in crypto have taught me to be patient at all time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
I realized that investing in 1 Crypt is a mistake! need a bank management, another good rule - buy on the fall sell on the growth  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
all I can learn from crypto is be careful. Yes, we have to be careful in everything here, we cannot carelessly buy and sell if we don't want to lose money. and also we have to be careful in choosing ico, following the bounty because there are many scams. yes crypto requires caution

Yes.Aside from being carefull,we should always be cautious in everything we do because our actions might lead into losses or profits.Whatever it is,i think patience and perseverance are still the best key to be successful in the crypto market.Just learn to follow the basics.
Activity: 518
August 11, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
In my case, I've learned waiting for the right time despite of the negative things happening while you are waiting. The market value of cryptos are naturally volatile, therefore, investors should be careful when deciding to sell or not depending in the situation of the market. An investor should be awared of the nature of his investment, and in this case, the nature of volatility or the downfall in the market in a sudden from time to time. An investor should be firmed and pateint at times like that.
Activity: 630
August 11, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
The encryption market always has a strong appeal for me. Because it helped me make the quickest money ever. Investing in this market I learned many things:
Patience is essential
- Do not run after the crowd, when the investment must know the object of their investment.
- Knowledge of cryptography is required.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
all I can learn from crypto is be careful. Yes, we have to be careful in everything here, we cannot carelessly buy and sell if we don't want to lose money. and also we have to be careful in choosing ico, following the bounty because there are many scams. yes crypto requires caution
Activity: 186
August 11, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
Number one thing I learned from cryptos world is patient, patience open way for you later when everyone has rush to sell at cheap price, they will later come to buy it back at higher price from people who are patient enough to hold into their coins.
Secondly is believing in what I do, this will go a long way to keep you strong in the time of dumping.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 11, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
Cryptocurrencies learned me have a lot of patience to achieve any success. Seriously without it profit is impossible to achieve. Anyway it is very good aspect which will be usefull in my real life
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

Just like you I also learned those things that you have learned. But in doing so, there's still this risk that we cannot avoid even if we apply those things that we have learned in dealing with trading cryptocurrency. We must also be prepare with something bad that might happen like losing some of our money because of red days and also with those altcoins that we thought has big potential but turned out to be a scam in the end.
Activity: 630
August 11, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
With crypto the days i've never been interested are rare with crypto. According to the intensity at work, the time i spend varies and in my free time almost all the time is spent reading about the crypto. The best thing i learned was that i had to research abundantly and not follow the advice of others without researching myself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
The cryptographic market makes me feel scared because it's like a double-edged sword. It can take me up and can kill me at any time. Always be aware of what is coming. especially ICO investment
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
There are a whole lot i have learned from cryptocurrency market. I have got to know when the coins on the market increase and the time they increase too. With this, i'm safe in trading
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 11, 2018, 05:57:38 AM
I have learned that after every pump, there is a dump and after every dump there is a pump. Never hold idle funds invest them in the right place, right coin, ICO. Try to earn small profits don't wait for the big one. Never invest in any ICO you are not aware of who is running the project. Cryptocurrency is the revolution of the century.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 11, 2018, 05:55:03 AM
I have learn more from crypto, one is learning from mistakes/ failures is the best teacher and adviser. Patience and time, especially when i'm holding a coin with a good potential while i facing a market downfall. Reading and Study first before i join in an ICO's or bounty programs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 05:46:31 AM
Take the time to learn more about cryptocurrencies ... It is a great time to be able to focus on some serious crypto education. The past months has given me the chance to explore deeper into the world of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: