Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 16. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
August 12, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
Crypto market always teach us be optimistic and have patience.when market goes down we shouldn't be panic.Sooner market is sure to show growth and it can happen very soon.
Yes i agree.Crypto market has always its constant change so expect that the market will be a roller coaster most of the time.And because of that,i learned how to tighten my faith and embrace the flow of the market.You won't get wrong in crypto if you only know how to drive along with its ups and downs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
Crypto market always teach us be optimistic and have patience.when market goes down we shouldn't be panic.Sooner market is sure to show growth and it can happen very soon.
Activity: 119
August 12, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
i learn more from crypto ,I can know what it means to lose in investing to be more successful in trading
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
When i start trading I have learned that there are times you need to be patient to wait for something to develop and other times you need to act quickly and sell as soon as you have hit your target. Crypto takes no prisoners so book your profits when you can and leave a little riding just in case it moons later on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 12, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
You need to have patience and guts to hold.
never get panic and make a research on your own because there are lots of FUD in the internet.

prices are not stable.
the bull market is not a disaster, it is a time to harvest tokens.
Activity: 88
August 12, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
The best thing i got in Crypto are  Determination and Patience , Determinations because non- crypto people will always criticize what is the purpose of investing to Cryptocurrency because they look at it as an Networking and Patience if you want to earn big then expect for losses. But the most important thing is that we are the only one who knows what we are doing never get distracted by people of humiliate you !
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
I think the best ever lesson from the crypto market is be positive, never be greedy, and have patience if you have these qualities you must earn from crypto market otherwise no one can give you any profit.
Activity: 57
August 12, 2018, 05:39:32 AM
The crypto mrket is one of the best markets around that gives you a chance to make mistakes and learn from them, just make sure not to repeat the same mistakes s they cn prove costly in the long run,  there is always a chance to grow,  the volatility of the market gives you a lesson on patience, and shows you how much difference a number of days can make, be patient and dont make rush purchase or sales decisions
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
Yes, I have many times because I don’t have enough patience to lose my profits. I have learned a lot from investing in this industry. For example, no matter what kind of situation I need to maintain a calm mind, calm analysis Market, and investing in this market patience is very important.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:21:23 AM
Patience is the one and only lesson the crypto market teaches well and missing it wouldn't be a very good idea, The volatile and unpredictable nature of the crypto market teaches you to be patient if you want to make the most out to the crypto coins, sell in a rush and you will make losses, hold on a little longer and you will realize how much difference a day or two can have
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 12, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

Since I entered this market, I have had so much knowledge and experience that I did not know which one to write. Like every investor, I first learned to be patient. But this patience is such patience that I do not remember that I have been waiting so long in my life. Another thing I have learned is the stock market experience because there is no regulatory situation in this market and the stock market is changing at different times every second. As a foreign exchange investor, I can easily say that I am experiencing serious difficulties in this market during the first period and I am doing wrong movements and transactions because this is not like foreign currency market. I also learned to manage portfolio management in a short period of time through this sector and to follow profit / loss analyzes and results in the short term. In other words, this sector has changed all its knowledge in economic sense and has contributed to many new knowledge and experience. If I think I am happy with all these things, with a very high probability, my answer will be yes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
if I get into Crypto, of course I want to learn about crypto, and of course I want to make a profit, but I have to be able to learn the beginning of my failure, I will not give up and will always try to be patient to deal with this situation, because I am sure that the price of crypto will rise again.
Activity: 403
August 12, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
Learn from the past, like i missed the ride in bitcoin, ive learn from that mistakes, so i said to my self that it will never ganna happen again in the next coins existance, but it happens again i also missed the ride in ethereum and some leading coins in the markets. And now i put an investment on all new coins created so i will never miss the ride again.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies should believe in their own judgments. Don't regret after making a choice. In the face of the market, we can't deny what it is next, but we control ourselves and don't be greedy. It is good to choose to sell. Waiting again, it is very likely that you will miss the right time.
Activity: 574
August 12, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
For us, what we do in krypto, we are careful in doing all things, making us easier as well as what we can get from krypto, and also the good we use.
Activity: 215
August 12, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
More patience will not be gone for learning on this kind of field. Although greed will not do anything good, I realized that setting a target profit will be enough than aiming for a higher profit. Crypto thing sometimes is hard to predict because of it's being volatile, but it makes me more confident whenever my TAs are happening. Also, emotions like regret whenever I have losses are tolerable than before.
I completely agree with you. It's nicely said about patience and greed. Greed is the main enemy in cryptobusiness. And patience and having a cool head will give you an opportunity to succeed.
Activity: 588
August 12, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
I think that the basic quality that a person must have when investing in crypto-currencies or taking part in crypto-currencies is having a lot of patience, because it will help you withstand greater stress on psychology.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 04:47:22 AM
Follow me the most important thing that the market taught me is to be patient and expect the intended goal, the most important thing is not to panic and stay calm, because in a panic a person can make unforeseen actions.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 12, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
Working with crypto-currencies I learned not to trust different bloggers and always have my own opinion.
Activity: 319
August 12, 2018, 02:52:53 AM
Not all holding and waiting has the same results because every altcoins has its own market movement, some are declining to the max and never recover, it is safe to hold thus token with potential like ethereum or selling your altcoins to your desired amount before its too late and buy back later.
Pages:
Jump to: