Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 19. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 11:59:14 PM
I think the most important here is patience. Since patience is needed in any kind of investment. You can't the  big profits that you want by just days. There will be a process for everything. And in time anyone can be successful if they have the patience
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
August 10, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
I have learned that there are times you need to be patient to wait for something to develop and other times you need to act quickly and sell as soon as you have hit your target. Crypto takes no prisoners so book your profits when you can and leave a little riding just in case it moons later on.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 11:38:59 PM
I learbn more about patient on cryptocurrency, I can take more higher level for patient because I have bought altcoin on higher price but now altcoin was down and make me ho increase limited of patient. I can take patient level until higher because I know how much have loss my money if have to sell my altcoin on lower price.

A lot I learn how to invest,maximize my time without wasting it on other nonsense things. Best of all I learn to earn extra without using my own money. In attitude side I notice crypto helps me strengthen my patience now its become more longer and I'm more open minded also. Willing to embrace what will happen in the future.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 11:32:45 PM
 I have failed quite a lot in investing in the cryptographic market. By now I have learned more. Investment is a very special field and we need special qualities.
We need patience and trust in the business we have invested. That's what I learned from the failures.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
The biggest lesson I have learned since entering the market is always to keep a cool head to make informed decisions.
Activity: 57
August 10, 2018, 11:27:19 PM
i did learned so many things in the cypto market since my 1st and new to online market, like the price fee is so high, members are good and some are not, market is so hard to read when it will rise or dive into dip.
Still i do learned one good thing like hold coins and wait to sell it after 7months or years to gain good profit Cheesy
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 11:02:05 PM
I learned patience and not greed from cryptocurrency. When in a hurry, it will be easy to make mistakes. When greed, it is easy to lose.
Activity: 170
August 10, 2018, 10:57:17 PM
the lessons I have learned from the crypto market are valuable experiences such as not panicking in choosing and making decisions. because crypto always gives surprises, like the rapid rise and fall of market prices so that altcoin holders panic. make an experience a strong foundation for the future
Activity: 518
August 10, 2018, 10:45:42 PM
What i've learn from crypto market is more patience when the market is dumping their prices this is the only way we can get our profit, when you have no patience in your self your getting loss of your capital and your profit will gone.
Activity: 117
August 10, 2018, 10:17:47 PM
In my view, luck is the most important thing to pay attention to. Because the market is unpredictable. All your analysis needs to wait for the market to reflect.
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 09:47:19 PM
add those to your list

- no risk no gain
- never never trust any one
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 09:44:13 PM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
More patience and more carefulness is necessary. We need to be not so greedy in every aspect of our life or we will more. So we need to control our desire.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 10, 2018, 09:36:29 PM
I know more about being patient with cryptocurrency, now I have more patience because I buy altcoins at high prices and now altcoin is decreasing, so I really have to be patient to wait for the market to rise.

I learned that it is not necessary to hodl for a long term investment in crypto because there's a lot of coin that much potential to fluctuates not only one ,it is much better to involve in different coins because we can expect for higher return.
You can make money that way of course but it is incredibly risky this is why many prefer to hold their coins instead, I know that the allure is great when it comes to icos but you need to be careful since most of them are scams and it will not be rare for you to lose all your money if you happen to choose the incorrect coin to invest, after all it is better to make some money than to lose all your money because of a bad choice.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
August 09, 2018, 11:45:44 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
everyone here experiences important lessons, so they have a lot of knowledge just starting here. in starting carefully until the biggest thing to determine a big project. I am very grateful for a few years here, teaching me many things about this world. not a little knowledge that I got here. So, Crypto makes someone smarter.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
August 09, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
More patience will not be gone for learning on this kind of field. Although greed will not do anything good, I realized that setting a target profit will be enough than aiming for a higher profit. Crypto thing sometimes is hard to predict because of it's being volatile, but it makes me more confident whenever my TAs are happening. Also, emotions like regret whenever I have losses are tolerable than before.
Activity: 83
August 09, 2018, 11:29:07 AM
I learnt from crypto that market moved every time against your prediction.
Don't try to be very oversmart in this crypto market.
Everything seem right to me,too. But actually, when our skills in collecting information, read indicator we gonna predict the right way of market.
That thing we need here is find the believable resource of information, and find a professional trader to learn how to using indicators in trading. Not sure you can win 100% but sure about you not lose 100%, and increase percent win day by day
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
The market makes you learn many things and the things you have mentioned I am pretty sure everyone has learnt from here if not many then these qualities will be carried by many people in their traits now. What I have learnt is not to trust anyone and better to have a thorough check about the things before you make a move in investments matter and I have learnt patience where you have to wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
Absolutely everyone is able to improve or worsen his life by doing crypto currency!
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 06:52:13 AM
I learnt from crypto that market moved every time against your prediction.
Don't try to be very oversmart in this crypto market.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
I didn't just learn about money when i invested. I have some experience here that i can use for my life. Winning, losing, persevering, waiting, personal discipline, getting rid of excessive emotion, all that is learned here.
Pages:
Jump to: