Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 22. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
I have learn a lot from the crypto market. I have learn the act of investment and how to control my emotions when it come to losing money. I have learn that patience is the key to investment. I have learn that you have to be in charge and take action quick because crypto market need to you take quick action or else your fingers will burn. And am still learning anyway.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 05, 2018, 04:57:15 AM
I've learned that you need patience and knowedge in crypto like the other things. I also learned that crypto offers a vast product which can give us a high return of investment but it also comes with a high risk. Either ways we can learn a lot from crypto.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 02:06:31 AM
To failure in crypto this I also experienced it and it often, but from failure we can continue to develop themselves and the potential to keep growing into a better direction, because, basically, to achieve success it takes a long process and never give up. It is needed in the world of crypto

The failure might affect but it can be a strenght for the future. The crypto experienced is the best for all because it develops an understanding and it could be earning a knowldge at all. The potentials that is being develop is for success of everyone although it needs a process.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:56:35 AM
I've learned for the crypto market that you need to be patience specially during bear market. Also not to panic during price drop. Also not to be greedy specially of the price so fast to rise because sometimes its just what we called FAKE PUMP or TRAP. Better also do your own research if you will do some investment.

#Support Vanig

Yes i agree, in cryptocurrency we should be patient to wait for our coins to rise. We should help coins rise not to dump them in the market, this will make the situation worst. Being patient in holding coins is a big thing we can do to gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
August 05, 2018, 01:44:08 AM
I've learned for the crypto market that you need to be patience specially during bear market. Also not to panic during price drop. Also not to be greedy specially of the price so fast to rise because sometimes its just what we called FAKE PUMP or TRAP. Better also do your own research if you will do some investment.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 01:36:27 AM
I learn so many in crypto market. I learned how to trade and sell coins int the exchanges. Also i learned how to be patience especially when you join campaigns of an ico, because patience is one thing that needs by a bounty hunter.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
August 05, 2018, 01:23:21 AM
I have failed many times and made several bad calls but I still don't give up. The most important trait that one should have in this space is persistence. They say that you only lose when you stop trying, and that remains true even in crypto. I'm still in the process of learning but that is much better than stagnation.
Activity: 153
August 05, 2018, 01:17:55 AM
Cryptos is meant for strong minded not feeble minded individuals who fears in any sudden fall in price and dumps massively due to FUD, I also learnt that Cryptos is not a quick rich scheme but with patience someone can really make a reasonable fortune having invested in a coin with a good project, eg recall last year astronomical rise in the price of ripple XRP to around $3 from $ 0.03 that is quite a huge profits to hodlers and investors.
I agree, fear of having the price fall, panic and dump all coins to the market is few of the things that i have learned in this business. We should not panic sell when we knew that coins are in red instead hold and believe on the coins that youre holding because this will help youre coin rise.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 05, 2018, 01:11:05 AM
Cryptos is meant for strong minded not feeble minded individuals who fears in any sudden fall in price and dumps massively due to FUD, I also learnt that Cryptos is not a quick rich scheme but with patience someone can really make a reasonable fortune having invested in a coin with a good project, eg recall last year astronomical rise in the price of ripple XRP to around $3 from $ 0.03 that is quite a huge profits to hodlers and investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
August 04, 2018, 10:49:49 PM
Every experience in crypto is an education towards better investment. But from crypto you learn academic qualifications are not necessary to get in, but studying as you work is necessary to stay.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 10:41:59 PM
I learn from my mistakes and part of being patient is what we need to be able to meet your goal. I also know how to choose a good ICO unlike in the past, I just joined in any signature bounty campaign without any checking if it is really a legitimate one since I had failed in my previous ICO's that I had joined before that turned out to be a scam.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 10:05:19 PM
Dear friend,
I am a newbie in this crypto world. With a few knowledge about this field, I think we can learn something from coin market. That is very complex market. The rules run on no formal. It is very difficult for us to guess the trend of this world. But this is the life.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

Agree, patience, learn from the past and always remember the old saying: what goes up must come down.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
August 04, 2018, 10:00:55 PM
One of the thing that I learned is that you should not be so greedy because sometimes it could lead you to loose more profits on this volatile market. always trust and believe on the coins that you hold because in the near future this coins will help to gain big profits once the cryptocurrency is accepted by most of the countries.
Activity: 588
August 04, 2018, 09:54:44 PM
Now i have to more understanding price action of crypto and how to manage the risk to be lower. I have to know when best times to entry to the crypto investment and when should exit and put money in to others asset. Crypto will make use rich if we have investment strategy and how to reduce the risk, and also never be greedy.
Activity: 32
August 03, 2018, 03:11:51 AM
I learnt patience, analysis ability, trust, predict the future.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
August 03, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
More carefully, more patient but i don't think if i learn some discipline cause im still a lazy guy after all. But it does not change the fact that for me it still feels it depends on luck even i do more carefully and patient. Grin
Activity: 83
August 02, 2018, 10:21:55 PM
If i can give someone my advise. I will tell them you should prepare knowledge before using your real money to buy un-real money.
I joined crypto with empty head about crypto. Dont know how to collect infomation about market, about specific coin. After that, you must decide what kind do you want: trader or holder. Holder just buy top coin and hodl to die.
 Trader, you must learn a lot about trading teachnic. There are so much things we must know before joining cryto market
Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 08:07:06 AM
This is a psychological and probability game, no one is 100% sure of all the possible outcomes, we can only try to win as much as possible and lose as little as possible.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
1. Deep knowledge makes money. In crypto it makes LOTS of money.
2. Patience, confidence - you should have your strong position, "personal roadmap" and never listen to FUD.
3. Speed - crypto is a very fast pace environment. The fastest is the winner.
4. Risk management - crypto is very risky, you should be really good in risk management.
Pages:
Jump to: