Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 3. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 05, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is an opportunity not only to become rich , it can show its other side and make you poor and deprive all that you have earned before joining the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:00:06 AM
I think I have greatly learnt how to be business minded. It has opened my mind to certain things I didn't know regarding investments and related stuffs. It has also taught me to be patient, and that time invested, could also bring about huge profits. I have learnt that indeed, nothing good comes so easy.
for successful investment, you must always listen to the advice of experienced people in this field.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 01:50:15 PM
Of course I learned a lot from Crypto, about trading, being patient, and getting results. All of that is a struggle, the failure that happened and the loss that I experienced was my experience. In order to succeed, I have to experience many difficult situations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
I always find out something new and interesting. Cryptocurrency for me opens up more and more opportunities and interesting ideas. I think that further will be steeper. Cryptocurrency does not stand still. She will show herself.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
October 11, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
what I learned from crypto is about patience and confidence. these two things are always testing me in difficult times like this. without these two things, I might have given up on this investment. I rarely get a profit, if I count maybe every year I only get one or two times the profit of each trade. but every time I get a profit from this investment, the amount is very large, it can be more than 500% for that, I don't mind if in the future I suffer a loss because I'm sure that just by waiting, I can get a profit....
Activity: 170
October 11, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
In fact, I always control what happens in the market. Market analysis is the most important for me. It helps me learn cryptocurrency. And also to predict further events.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 11, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
I`ve learned that you should have your own trading strategy, because if the instrument is used by majority, it doesnt work at all
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
October 11, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
What is learned is "Selling when you have an advantage in your hands without doubt and regret". Don't think again to hold it for longer, because bad luck often comes when you think for the second time. It's better to get a little profit than get a loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
October 11, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

i have learned that crypto market is volatile, they can going up or down easily and no one can predict.
So if we want to make profit in cryptocurrency, never affected just because the price falling or rising in the market quickly
because it could be a only temporary.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
Yeah, You’re right Grin I agree with your opinion. Failure is the best teacher. After the trading fails and success I learned that to trade you have to learn: careful, patience, discipline … especially, you always need the big lucky ( not a little )
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
The most prioritized lesson I have learnt from the crypto market is patience. Patience than patience and than again patience Without this, you can lose a lot of money and anyway it is very good aspect which will be usefull in my real life
Activity: 252
September 27, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
What is said about is inherent in any market. The specifics of the cryptocurrency market are innovative decisions, which need to be understood before investing own money. The fundamental analysis of the value of cryptocurrency is different from the analysis of traditional assets.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
September 27, 2018, 06:44:35 PM
If we enter the market and are afraid of failure, then we are mentally not ready to enter the Crypto market because we will get a lot of experience by entering the stock market at Crypto because the very irregular price movement graph allows us to mentally risk so that mentally preparing is very important in doing activity on the market.
Then what I got as long as I joined the market, of course one of them was a sense of panic that could generate profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 27, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

The crypto market but me how to be patient and careful with making decisions because you will regret it if you will not be careful in making one.  You need to be wise and think all the possible effects of your supposed decision and be responsible for all of it.

Yes! Patient because this the key to make you success on your journey here by Investing in different alts, especially in bitcoin technology. All possible attitude will come next , if you have a patient like you say discipline, careful or whatever it was.
Activity: 462
September 27, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

The crypto market but me how to be patient and careful with making decisions because you will regret it if you will not be careful in making one.  You need to be wise and think all the possible effects of your supposed decision and be responsible for all of it.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
I think I have greatly learnt how to be business minded. It has opened my mind to certain things I didn't know regarding investments and related stuffs. It has also taught me to be patient, and that time invested, could also bring about huge profits. I have learnt that indeed, nothing good comes so easy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 02:33:36 PM
Cryptocurrency has expose me in different ways it makes me to understand a fact that to success you have to risk and also have patient. Have made terrible mistake when I started bounties and trading but still yet I never gave up because I believe I will make it one day through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 06:13:16 AM
For this year I have learned for myself a lot of new things: the market is managed by large players and states, it is not worth investing the money that you are not ready to lose, do not fool around with someone else's opinion, you need to check all the data and be careful!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 02:27:43 AM
Patience is the key. Often, do nothing on the falling market is the best decision. Also deal with your greedy and always fix the profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 22, 2018, 02:21:52 AM
patience , having own decisions , and don't have doubts when do that decisions , don't be easily affected by other like "this coin will up , fast buy it " and hardwork
Pages:
Jump to: