Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 4. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 02:05:47 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
Everything you do is step by step and never give up even when it seems like there is nothing left and all hope is good. This once happened to me as a newbie, I failed and wanted to quit but after thinking about it I decided to go back and work harder and have patience, that also includes being careful. Now I’m happy and everything is working out pretty fine for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:06:20 PM
Here in Cryptocurrency I think everyone needs to learn perfectly, the word is Patience. To success you have to be Patience. Second one I believe luck which could adjust by your hard research.
It seems to me that the main features of a crypto currency user, which greatly affects success, is work experience. In any case, all knowledge should be supported by practical exercises and after a certain time experience accumulates, which makes you a professional.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 19, 2018, 07:54:37 AM
I learned from the crypto market that patience is part of what we need to be able to achieve our goals. If we can't be patient, this market failure will soon come.
Maybe now is a test for many people who are experiencing a lot of problems. as we all know, the situation like today, we are patient, inevitably, there are many who are already emotional and not strong with the situation, but there are still many people who believe this will change.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 19, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
I believe that at this stage the cryptography market is a great game of roulette. Someone wins a big jackpot, but someone loses everything to the last cent.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

Well, that is great attitude. If you will ask me about what I have learn in crypto market its are: Time management, especially if you have other activities and you need to complete your posts. A good follower, there are lots of rules and regulation in crypto so you need to follow. and lastly to be Patience, because of the unpredictable market price we need to be relax and patiently waiting to raise again the market price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
I learnt last year bull that taking profit from invested is good it will help you to have more energy and power to hold for a longer time of which if you don't do that other investment could be sold at loss.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 19, 2018, 06:52:30 AM
Many things we can get from crypto market, of course the most important lesson is the best strategy to get profit because crypto market is like a roller coaster, as long as we learn a lot then we can get big profits.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

Number one thing I learned from cryptos world is patient, patience open way for you later when everyone has rush to sell at cheap price, they will later come to buy it back at higher price from people who are patient enough to hold into their coins.
Secondly is believing in what I do, this will go a long way to keep you strong in the time of dumping.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
September 19, 2018, 06:46:18 AM
Of course I learn from the cryptocurrancy market that is patient and expects the most important goal is that you don't panic and stay calm. I think luck is more important. Because I have seen many people who made good fortune and survived for a long time.
Activity: 448
September 19, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

I learned that just like any new technology it can be overhyped in the beginning and unestimated at the end. I also learned that patience is key and you need to educate yourself constantly to know the fundamentals of the crypto market or you will be scammed. The last thing is to avoid being greedy
Activity: 644
September 19, 2018, 06:27:26 AM
I learned from the crypto market that patience is part of what we need to be able to achieve our goals. If we can't be patient, this market failure will soon come.
I think the market has never experienced a failure, such an increase or decrease in the market is actually very reasonable in all markets, not only the crypto market. the necessary patience must also be balanced with understanding to deal with the possibilities that can occur.
Activity: 126
September 19, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
September 19, 2018, 06:21:03 AM
I learned from crypto market that we need to be matured enough for taking risk and consequences on the decisions we made. It also teach us to have long patience. I learned also that we need to invest all of our money not only on 1 project to avoid losses.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 06:20:49 AM
Yes your giving tips and knowledge was be related in everyone here in crypto but most of all i learn about having patience,because if you have no characteristic of it maybe your money will be loss.
Activity: 490
September 19, 2018, 06:20:24 AM
I realized that it makes no sense to keep coins in a briefcase for a long time, but it's better to trade for a medium term
Activity: 248
September 19, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

I learnt that no matter the due diligent process you carry out to ascertain the validity of any project you still need an element of luck to succeed, the crypto market is very sensitive that you need a lot of discipline to move ahead, finally security is very important in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 210
September 19, 2018, 06:13:05 AM
Never invest more than you can afford to lose which is the most important lesson. Also need to learn charts, TA etc. and watch for whale movements which is very important these days to avoid being a victim of market manipulations.

For me I learn to avoid being greedy in attitude, and to have satisfaction in every transaction being made and decided to go through. Because crypto market is unpredictable so it is really need to have strong determination in every investment made and strongly work with it. Be aware and anticipate the possible looses and move ahead always.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 19, 2018, 06:08:37 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency showed that you can not invest thoughtlessly, and you need to have a strategy. The market can not constantly grow, so you need to decide when to invest, how much to keep and when to sell.
Activity: 456
September 19, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
Never invest more than you can afford to lose which is the most important lesson. Also need to learn charts, TA etc. and watch for whale movements which is very important these days to avoid being a victim of market manipulations.
Activity: 451
September 19, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
i learn from crypto market different techniques to increase my capital, i learn trading, principles of investing and analysis of start ups.
i read WP as well and learn a lot of interesting about crypto
Pages:
Jump to: