Pages:
Author

Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project? - page 14. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
April 17, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
I look for all those factors and if I had to give one point that I feel is the most important that would have to be the uniqueness of the project and what the use case is. If you don't have something that is innovative you will face a lot of competition and it will be fierce. If you are trying something completely new, you have a lot more room for failure which is something startups should have the luxury of doing. I have seen the same idea come out at the same time with 3-5 projects and you know that all but one of the will most likely fail. Not if you try something completely new, you are in a world of your own!
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 17, 2018, 02:51:39 PM
Now there are a lot of working projects, new projects just have to come up with something new and cool to differ from their competitors, I think that you need to be smarter than your competitors and make global projects that help people live more comfortably.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 02:48:01 PM
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

Dont forget to checkout these one's :

1. Marketing and advertisement plan
2. Funds available for the first one
3. Telegram activity and regular updates from the admin
4. Buzz in the forum itself.

All above point are part of how much popular the specific ICO is and thus depending upon that it can really help you understand the success rate of the same. Its simple logic from here onward that if its more popular then it does have some success rate. You can choose that one promptly over others.

Marketing is a good one! I'd lump 3/4 under "social media following", but the point about admin activity is good.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
April 17, 2018, 02:43:54 PM
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

Dont forget to checkout these one's :

1. Marketing and advertisement plan
2. Funds available for the first one
3. Telegram activity and regular updates from the admin
4. Buzz in the forum itself.

All above point are part of how much popular the specific ICO is and thus depending upon that it can really help you understand the success rate of the same. Its simple logic from here onward that if its more popular then it does have some success rate. You can choose that one promptly over others.

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
April 17, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
I know you have newbie account but what about use the search function ! you will be shocked to see how many times this question is been asked before , and guess what all from newbie accounts too  Smiley you will even get better results because you will be able to ready threw a lot of threads with the same question and the amount of answers on them will for sure be wider and more than one single thread  so it will be much more useful for you too .  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
April 17, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!

Yes all the points you mentioned up there and few additional things depending upon your investment time. I mean I will mostly think about putting my money after the private sale and pre-sale has finished. These two stages will tell us how much money was raised by the project and whether it does matches with the speculated fund limit in their white-paper or not. If it does then its sign that people are interested in it and project do have sufficient funds so that they can just develop the project freely and the way they want. This is very important as funds are vital part of the ICO and it is what makes the project run!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!
Pages:
Jump to: