Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 9. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 06:59:38 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I try not to listen to people. I understand that I do what I am interested in and need for a large income. And if you listen to the opinion of others then it is likely that any initiatives will end in failure. I'm not trying to surprise anyone.
Activity: 319
October 16, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies are earnings, and quite large.  And I do not see any point in listening to someone else's opinion, which is not very objective. For me the main thing is that everything works and no one's opinion will not affect me
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 11, 2018, 07:25:35 AM
They will believe when it will be more spread all over the world and it will be on the television more time because it is still used by people every morning.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 05:55:54 AM
You don't tell them anything.

Simply show them the money you made lol.

That should do it! Grin

Or dance like him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsiN0W15w0U

Cheers!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
I am trying to prove my words with the help of the checked information about crypto from experts and other confident persons. In the majority of cases this strategy works so good.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 08, 2018, 08:09:54 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

Ask then the same thing. Do they know why gold is very expensive ? Why did its price come up with that? Well I do want to spent my time with those kind of people. I will just waste my time to them. I also know that it will end up arguing with them. It is hard to explain to people who's heart and mind are close to that kind of thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
I tell them do not waste their time and start thinking about future. I show them very simple examples how people get rich with crypto and explain to them that this market is not so risky at all!

So my friend also spoke. I didn’t believe him for a long time that you can make good money in the crypto market. Now I believe, but the time is gone.
Activity: 260
October 08, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
Just say when you have make money with crypto  Cool, most certainly disagree because of uncertainty but if you succeed, they start asking how you do it. all this time I did, and I will share with those who want to know this is what i do.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 08, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
Everyone has different risk appetite. The stock market too is not fixed, though not as highly fluctuating and volatile as cryptos. Many types of investments too are  or fixed. It seems cryptos is not suitable for people that don't like high risk / high profit investment. Some people  are afraid initially to test cryptos , but when they test it, they like it and want to continue learning.
If this people are open for potentials then they can easily adopt and understand this system, you just need to give them a hint and let them explore
about how to manage this type of investment, we are here as a witness of successful innovations in terms of digital currency and in the same time
an assets that can generate profits for people who love new adventure and risk.
Activity: 168
October 08, 2018, 04:12:58 AM
you not listen people you believe yourself.just some patience moon soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
October 08, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
Try not to talk to people about bitcoin, many friends do not know that I work in this market. Many do not understand this market as not even trying to understand it, just deny everything and call a bubble.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 04:08:17 AM
Everyone has different risk appetite. The stock market too is not fixed, though not as highly fluctuating and volatile as cryptos. Many types of investments too are  or fixed. It seems cryptos is not suitable for people that don't like high risk / high profit investment. Some people  are afraid initially to test cryptos , but when they test it, they like it and want to continue learning.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 04:03:48 AM
Exactly, the price of the cryptocurrency is not fixed. It could turn from ten to zero. Investing in gold is much easier than this, because like I said, when you make a sudden decisions especially when you are enslaved by your emotions, your investment is at risk.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
October 07, 2018, 05:47:03 PM
Crypto is fixed by miners, it is something what makes crypto valuable. Another reason is usefulness, if product have this quality, it means that product is valuable
Activity: 476
October 07, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

The value of crypto is determined by the demand for it, just like the value of money, gold, goods and services.
The difference is that the supply of money is is not limited : they can print Fiat as much as they like,
while BTC is limited to 21 million.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 07, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
I tell people that I do business in the field of crypto-currency, if they ask for specifics, I say that I do advertising and public relations for projects that attract investments.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 07, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
My own point of view is that we don't need to convince people too much about how crypto works. The fact remains that some people are just too rigid and its very hard to convince them and lure them into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 03:09:40 PM
Just ask these people what's the value of gold? This is just a metall, why is it more expencive than other ones? Historically, gold was a measure of value, so why bitcoin can't change gold nowadays?
Activity: 336
October 07, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
It is clear that the price of cryptocurrency depends on market capitalization. But for many people it is difficult to explain what is and why this happens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 02:54:30 PM
without needing to tell anyone, he will ask where is that kind of money
I replied by giving him directions about crypto and began introducing him about the bounty with the aim of generating finance
Pages:
Jump to: