Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 2. (Read 3528 times)

copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
I say to people that crypto is the everything, it may be you did not get any thing by crypto but you will get much in future so just work in crypto and think about of your future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 27, 2018, 10:51:47 AM
They have their clues for saying that. The crypto market is not stable so they don't want to hold cryptocurrency as a hoarding asset. USD and gold are still the safe assets for holding. For now I just hope that crypto can do better and more people believe in it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
my suggestion is just buy coins now and hold for some days because it will help you to make good profit and make your better life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 07:05:38 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

i would liked to say our world are changing  Cheesy
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 27, 2018, 04:10:23 AM
I used to tell people how great the cryptocurrency is, cryptocurrency is the topic of the future, etc. But now I will not say this, maybe they are laughing at me, they think cryptocurrency investors are stupid. I believe that they are stupid in the future.
they dont consider about blockchain technology in future.they may laughing at this moment but they will crying later when bitcoin adopted in any field.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
I used to tell people how great the cryptocurrency is, cryptocurrency is the topic of the future, etc. But now I will not say this, maybe they are laughing at me, they think cryptocurrency investors are stupid. I believe that they are stupid in the future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
November 26, 2018, 07:37:43 PM
I tell them that time will judge us. Few people in my environment are trying to argue with me, because they do not know anything about this area and are certainly at a disadvantage.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
I'm talking about the fact that it is a digital currency, "digital gold". I say that we stand at the origins of the development of the newest technology, which in the future will be applied in all spheres of our life.

The main thing is that this digital gold does not fall to absolute zero within a couple of months. I hope this does not happen, but such thoughts visit me more and more often.
Correct, digital money can have a possibilities to grow in just short period of time because market is uncontrolled which is the fund is unlimited and what you've said not to fall in zero.In my thoughts this is the best transaction in payment in where we can quickly transact .
Activity: 262
November 26, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
I'm talking about the fact that it is a digital currency, "digital gold". I say that we stand at the origins of the development of the newest technology, which in the future will be applied in all spheres of our life.

The main thing is that this digital gold does not fall to absolute zero within a couple of months. I hope this does not happen, but such thoughts visit me more and more often.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 26, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
If people take time to understand tge undeline technology and idea behind cryptocurrency,.it will be easy for them to stick with cryptocurrency come sunshine or rain! I think cryptocurrency is the next best thing after the internet!
Activity: 168
November 26, 2018, 04:33:55 PM
I'm not trying to impose and tell people something about cryptocurrency as I think it is wrong
Activity: 140
November 26, 2018, 04:22:11 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
you mean, those who far from this field? like relatives or friends? i usually explain that it is just as risky as any other investment stuff, and what you really need there is your brains and patience
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 26, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

LoL)) Where does the value of fiat money come from?  What do YOU tell people?) I really wonder)
Fiat is no longer connected with gold. 40 years have past since cash became just paper cuts with some promises from the big brother.
Activity: 62
November 25, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
Crypto value comes from fans if the demand is large, it can be expensive and increase but investment in crypto is very high risk for getting rich when you win and poor when you lose
The higher the risk, the greater the potential reward. Like everywhere, there are many risks in the crypto world, but on the other hand there are many opportunities to earn good money
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 25, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
Crypto value comes from fans if the demand is large, it can be expensive and increase but investment in crypto is very high risk for getting rich when you win and poor when you lose
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 25, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

I hope that now, when the price tag for many cryptocurrencies has fallen dozens of times, people will understand what cryptocurrencies are. This is the best mechanism for withdrawing money from ordinary people.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 25, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
I would rather provide evidence that I got from crypto, not just bullshit, so the person I told him would be better able to digest it. but if we only provide news or evidence from others it will only be underestimated because what people need to believe is proof.
Good thing to do that, it's better to show them proof rather than saying something they can't easily adopt, if they seen earnings with proof they can easily be move and start gaining interest about the system and how things works around the market, we all need to trust our own experiences and share it to someone we desire to also enjoy whatever benefits we are already gaining and enjoying after we believe with this new digital cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 25, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
yes cryptos is not fix they are volatile, I'm gonna tell people that cryptocurrency is virtual money you can use it to pay which support cryptos and you can earn real money by trading and investing cryptos, but it's risky.
Activity: 910
November 25, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
Activity: 1210
November 25, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
I would rather provide evidence that I got from crypto, not just bullshit, so the person I told him would be better able to digest it. but if we only provide news or evidence from others it will only be underestimated because what people need to believe is proof.
Pages:
Jump to: