Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 5. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 04:52:29 PM
I tell them that cryptocurrency is a digital asset with the potential of disrupting many sectors. Blockchain has made it possible for many tasks to be perfected, such as sending money from one place to another at a cheaper rate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
Now the market is controlled by supply and demand, so people don’t have to explain anything because people who earn money on the market can easily manage opinion and weak minds, that is, newbies and, accordingly, newcomers will quickly lose their first money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
November 21, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
I tell that the cryptocurrency market is very speculative and there are many opportunities to make money on a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 01:52:14 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
Fiat’s value is whatever the government wants it to be, as for cryptocurrencies, it’s not like that. It doesn’t rely on anything and no one is in charge. So the price of cryptocurrency is being determined by the rate of demand and supply and we can also it’s determined by manipulation and speculation.

When investors starts to withdraw you will notice that the price will start to drop, but when they start to invest again the price will also start to rise. That’s why it can be manipulated by anyone in favor of themselves, if they got what it takes to do so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 19, 2018, 08:21:50 AM
Don't worry to much to those people who doesn't believed crypto. They are the people who need greater understanding to understood the system and the future of crypto. Once they know that there are a lot of opportunity they will absolutely grab it while working outside crypto.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 19, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
As you know, the network is supported by users, by providing the power of their computers to stimulate them, they receive a reward cryptocurrency. There are different reward algorithms and unlike fiat, the number of coins is limited, this increases their value.
Activity: 224
November 19, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
I just dont tell anything. Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 19, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
we cannot force people to believe fully in crypto, because they have their reasons for not plunging into the world of crypto, especially the crypto world is that the world cannot just be trusted because of its high flexibility
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
I will tell you that Crypto can make money for you, so Crypto is very useful, but be more careful so that you are not fooled. now there is a lot of negative news so many people don't trust Crypto anymore, but in my opinion take the positive side and try their best to get good too
Activity: 64
November 19, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
I try not to tell anyone about my cryptocurrency activities, as it is not safe, we all know such stories. Money loves silence. Moreover, ordinary people do not understand this issue, they think that cryptocurrency is a financial pyramid.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 77
November 19, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
If they wanna be a member of this world, i tell them risks, advantages, disadvantages, profits, ups, downs, pumps, dumps, scams, airdrop and bounty campaigns.
and of course they must know all that to understand the bad in this world. each step will not be smooth and certain you need a process to run it and of course you have to be patient. You will get many profit, yes, maybe it could be luck and vice versa if you are cheated or lost, maybe it's a bad day.
Activity: 98
November 19, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
my suggestion is, investing on crypto is good only if you know about crypto very well don't be loss by entering without knowledge about crypto make small invest in initial stage.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 05:55:42 AM
If they wanna be a member of this world, i tell them risks, advantages, disadvantages, profits, ups, downs, pumps, dumps, scams, airdrop and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 05:49:46 AM
I try not to tell anyone about my cryptocurrency activities, as it is not safe, we all know such stories. Money loves silence. Moreover, ordinary people do not understand this issue, they think that cryptocurrency is a financial pyramid.
Activity: 448
November 19, 2018, 05:46:22 AM
Can you, please point to the fiat currency that is backed by gold? USD is not backed, EUR too.

Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
From the same place as the price of paintings come, for example. From the belief of people and from supply and demand
copper member
Activity: 322
November 19, 2018, 04:23:39 AM
value always comes from the demand and in coming years we will see the demand. because i think in next 5 years it will be acceptable all around the world as mode of payment . so when digital currency will be treated as legal tender for payment than there will be great demand.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 02:38:54 AM
Of course it's a good thing, that cryptocurrency has a good benefit, that cryptocurrency can provide us with more income if we can do it correctly and surely cryptocurrency can be run by anyone who is serious about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
November 19, 2018, 02:33:37 AM
And now, all the more so to say something is useless. Many see the recession and the common tragedy themselves. This will further undermine their trust and desire to invest in such a risky asset.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
November 19, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
I tell people that today cryptocurrency is an unofficial investment asset that is provided exclusively by the demand for it and nothing else and I advise all my friends to wait for regulation in this area by the goverments.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
November 18, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
And why would ordinary people who watch the news and read newspapers who do not even understand the whole essence of the blockchain, believe in cryptocurrency and say that it is good and will change the world!) I don’t say anything to others until they ask me about cryptocurrency. This is a tough time. And I still hope that by the end of December the situation will change.
Pages:
Jump to: