Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 3. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 10:41:50 AM
What is meant by this is about cryptocurency? if indeed about this, there were many people who did not believe but gradually and until now they believe that the cryptocurency produces and adds to their income.
with the current market conditions there will not be many people who believe that, if we show a market graph now, can they be sure that crypto investment will be profitable? I don't think there is much we can tell others, let them learn it for themselves.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:39:55 AM
What is meant by this is about cryptocurency? if indeed about this, there were many people who did not believe but gradually and until now they believe that the cryptocurency produces and adds to their income.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 25, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
i tell them to leave, and do it fast.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
I do not say anything, why have I to say? I believe in crypto in long term. This is enough for me
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 25, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
I tell people that in spite of all these falls in the market it will definitely be better, because the market will still gain a large number of new investors as well as institutional investors. I am sure that this is a good choice to tell people the truth.
Activity: 334
November 25, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
Demand creates supply! This is the eternal truth that played a big role in the development of cryptography and bitcoin in General. Many shadow businesses liked to use cryptocurrency in their business, so the growth was rapid and success was achieved.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:53:26 PM
I never insist in conversations with people that crypto space is a place for a great opportunity to make money. People generally perceive crypto with distrust, they basically have the idea - only the money that is in the wallet. I do not try to prove them in words. Time passes and I can show them how much money I have increased in 2-3 months. Only then I speak confidently, and people start to believe that cryptomats are good for making money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
November 24, 2018, 07:41:48 AM
I say that the value in the blockchain is in the idea of the blockchain. Look at how many organizations have adopted this idea, well, while the cryptocurrency is only developing and very dependent on the news, but I think they will gain momentum .. so in my opinion the value of the blockchain idea
Activity: 249
November 24, 2018, 07:34:04 AM
If someone suddenly becomes interested, then I simply explain that cryptocurrency is a bubble and it all depends on how much money is invested in it!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:29:58 AM
I tell people who are engaged in cryptography, that the main thing is to make informed right decisions and draw conclusions from the wrong decisions.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
Crypto like a gamble now, it can go up or maybe we look back in 10 years to crypto and see it as the thing that gave us blockchain technology.
Activity: 270
November 24, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
People see crypto as investment and not a daily method of payment like paypal and other stuffs. They are afraid of the unpredictable price of bitcoin and other crypto currency, they took it just to invest and not use regularly
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
I don't really want to force them to join in my journey to make an extra income here if they don't but I still suggest to them to try to Invest or participated in some currencies that they can joined. And I think it is really hard to get them into it if they don't have a lot of patience in holding and waiting to increase the value of currency.
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
I am telling people that crypto currencies represent the next industrial revolution. Because blockchain technology integrates itself in so much industries already and it going to change the world, as soon as more people will use crypto.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

People do not easily believe especially in terms of money. That is why i do not force them. I usually let them see my earnings and what it can help my family. I discuss to them the easiest way to do transactions.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

if there are parties who ask like that, I think we don't have to be very long to explain to them. if people don't trust digital currencies, whatever their explanation they won't believe it. the more important thing we explain to them is. that digital currency (bitcoin, etherum) has value because of its usefulness and many people value the digital currency.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Previously, I tried to prove to everyone around that they are wrong and that cryptocurrency is actually a great way to make money. But they didn't believe me and now I'm not even trying to force them. It's my business, and if they don't want to, they can't make money.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 05:59:03 AM
What to do on such market?
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
I usually interpret cryptocurrency as a form of payment for the Internet. Its main purpose is to replace cash as a payment method on the Internet. I will tell my friends that investing in cryptocurrencies takes risks. If you invest blindly, you won't get any return!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 05:45:03 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
maybe one reason is because legality and security no one can guarantee the benefits, so in other words the risk of investing with crypto currencies is very large, maybe that's what makes people believe
Pages:
Jump to: