Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 7. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 13, 2018, 02:21:22 AM
It comes form demand and supply. Crypto has a value of trust and products+ expectations of new economy , decentralized future.
Also there is POW mechanism, it makes crypto valuable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 13, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
I do not convince, but I say that maybe you will get much more than with other monetary assets. The main thing is patience and the right choice, in principle the same actions as when investing in gold or stocks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 02:09:37 AM
Usually I won't explain to them why I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, I will only tell it I believe. I will also tell others that many people tell you that cryptocurrencies may be fake. There are only a few truly valuable cryptocurrencies. Don't invest blindly.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 01:22:40 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
Last year's cryptocurrency market was very good. I told a few friends around me, but this year's market is not good, I can only remain silent.
Activity: 170
November 12, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
Fiat currencies are not based on Gold for some years already, but there are some crypto currencies that are backed by diamonds, gold and fiat currencies. So the crypto is not a bubble it is based on a product or on an idea of the project.
Activity: 402
November 12, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Crypto is an emerging market so prices are low and it's a good time to get in. Buying later when everyone has already bought in would be the crazy decision
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 12, 2018, 12:36:25 PM
Myself as well talks about cryptocurrencies or about blockchain only with people who are involved in it. As was mentioned before many people are just angry on crypto because of the big dump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 12:29:52 PM
It's hard to talk about crypto. Now it's easier, many have heard something, but I can already say that tokens are like shares of new companies. Therefore, the risks are great, but you can win. Don't risk the money you need to live on. Only free money, and that part.
Activity: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

We can see the Fiat History, Fiat is just paper or coin, before the public agreement about money,the paper is no worthy, but Now as money,the paper has price, because of public/market agreement.

Same with crypto, it is depending of community agreent
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 12, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
Personally, I don’t particularly talk about cryptocurrency and earning opportunities on it. Firstly, offline people, relatives, friends and acquaintances are not able to understand what a cryptocurrency is and why it is needed, they live by their own affairs and consider all this not a serious matter. Secondly, my friends from work, they are used to not doing anything, and if they still have to think, then it will be very difficult for them. The conclusion is that one doesn’t really want to prove or train someone for cryptocurrency, as this will be very problematic in the first place for someone who will tell the information. I believe that to make money on a cryptocurrency we need people of a special mentality who know that in this life you need to achieve everything hard work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 12, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

I'm tired of it and now just do not pay attention to those who tell me that I do not do that. I'm just doing something that gives me pleasure and I don't know what could be better than that.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
I'm not interested in telling people about crypto. I'm really sick of this. Some people are trying not to understand. Talking to them is nothing but a waste of time. We're talking to people for hours. I don't care about the others anymore.
The future is in crypto.
In bitcoin we trust Cheesy
You are not interested in telling people about cryptocurrencies, because you are beginning to humiliate? Why are you disappointed in your surroundings? If you believe in cryptocurrency, then tell everyone about them.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 11, 2018, 06:32:35 AM
I'm not interested in telling people about crypto. I'm really sick of this. Some people are trying not to understand. Talking to them is nothing but a waste of time. We're talking to people for hours. I don't care about the others anymore.
The future is in crypto.
I tell them that if you like to invest your money just go with crypto because the prices or such value are too good in where we can take good profits due to the unlimited fund unlike with bank it's not necessary to grow more it takes a long time while in crypto your money immediately grow in short period.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
November 11, 2018, 06:23:03 AM
The future is in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 11, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
People do not want to take my words seriously, it takes time so that they can understand it themselves, now for many cryptocurrency is associated with a scam, many of my friends have lost some of their money and now speak negatively about the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 11, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
I admit that there are lot of people who don't believe on the potential of cryptocurrencies. I do no tell them to invest their time and funds in crypto but I tell them just to have knowledge first about cryptocurrencies before saying some rude words about it. In myself, I still believe that I can manage to have some profits even just a little.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 11, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
Gold is a metal, it can help a lot of things, it is also the basic material of many technologies, but its quantity is very small, so it produces value!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 11, 2018, 05:02:15 AM
If people are not interested in cryptocurrency, I do not tell them anything. It will take time and they will understand everything. Very few people believed in the Internet at the very beginning.
Activity: 244
November 11, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

All it is certainly impossible to prove them wrong. I think that investing is not for everyone, but only for smart people who understand the meaning and essence of what is happening. And the rest will understand the essence and regret
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 31, 2018, 09:19:56 AM
I used to ask such questions before, and then I thought so - the smart one will guess and he will understand everything himself, but the stupid one will not understand you and will be considered a moron. There is a good parable about this -
"One boy was a moron. But, as a moron should be, he did not know that he was a moron. And so he lived happily and quite well.
And the other boy was very smart. But as it should be clever, he was in search and torment. Therefore, he lived anxiously and uncertainly.
Once they met:
“Life is beautiful!” Exclaimed the moron boy.
-Doubtfully-answered smart boy
“Why?” Asked the moron boy.
And a smart boy began to explain the laws of dialectics for a long time and in detail, to philosophize and explain matters beyond the mind of the moron boy.
But he attentively listened to the clever boy, shrugged his shoulders and asked:
- You moron?
And without waiting for an answer, I rode off on one leg to rush dog poo over frogs. "
Pages:
Jump to: