Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 2566 times)

copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will be able to survive in the long run and has the potential to become more popular in the future. Bitcoin has benefits as a currency and also an investment that can provide decent benefits.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
I think Bitcoin is digital gold, on par with ordinary gold. I believe that Bitcoin will be accepted by all states in the world.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
I think that Bitcoin is a very promising currency, which in the future will be even more relevant and perhaps it will reach the relevance of the dollar or the euro. Naturally the course of Bitcoin will grow. This is a good opportunity to make money on it now. For example, investing in it.
Activity: 202
October 12, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
For me, Bitcoin is not only a virtual currency but also an influential factor in the online monetary world. I think Bitcoin has brought an alternative platform for transacting money. I am sure people will like this blockchain system in the coming time for their daily life.
yes, of course, I completely agree with you on this point. I hope Bitcoin will dominate in the future market.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
For me, Bitcoin is not only a virtual currency but also an influential factor in the online monetary world. I think Bitcoin has brought an alternative platform for transacting money. I am sure people will like this blockchain system in the coming time for their daily life.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
The Bitcoin is a lot like just cryptocurrency. At this time it is the only cryptocurrency. But is very soon, The Bitcoin can become a world largest legal and worldwide payment method in the world. I saw and I have heard a lot of good news about the bitcoin. Personally, I have done more research about the Bitcoin. Actually, it is a great coin and great opportunity to all investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
I think that Bitcoin is a promising necessary technology that combines many intelligent ideas from several smart people.
Activity: 42
October 12, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
I think AML BitCoin is the best coin and soon will make it to the top spot in the market. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Activity: 27
October 12, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

For BTC future. This can be seen by looking at the policies of some countries.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 11:24:45 AM
I think Bitcoin will come back this year and it is the most powerful and attractive currency in the world. Although the crypto market is not that good, wait for Bitcoin to reach $ 14,000 this year.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 12, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
BTC is a cryptographic currency that is protected by blockchain. Many countries have banned because they do not understand or control, but they also have to accept and analyze to explain that people are not fooled by it
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
October 12, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
bitcoinis really good for people that want to make income. i mean, for people that have knowledge in this matter. you know that major people here for money, not all people use bitcoinas bitcoin itself. many ico join high percentage for income's team.
bitcoin will have good future for next and next year. so, its valuable and recommended to search as much as possible
Activity: 40
October 12, 2018, 10:56:16 AM
Bitcoin is the speculative currency in the world.It was create in 2009.It is very good currency. But is has some problem.Its rate doing huge up down.In this reasons people can not invest in bitcoin. So this problem should be overcome.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
It's okay to have my experience of crypto especially and I have coins like bitcoin, but I am down to the price of my coins, so I think that next year I will the sale of my coins will be poured.
Activity: 348
October 12, 2018, 10:34:06 AM
bitcoin is the best thing that ever made by humanity. it has changed my life and im very thankful about it. Beside it was easy to used in buy and sell with very easy. The system also so transparency that impossible to cheat on it.

the existence of bitcoin really helps us all in terms of the economy. because our economy is difficult so we are grateful that the existence of bitcoin can be helped by all

Bitcoin is not legal in many countries but it is not also prohibited, it is continue to operate. Because it is a big blessing for all the bitcoiners, either you are an investor or user.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 10:19:52 AM
bitcoin is the best thing that ever made by humanity. it has changed my life and im very thankful about it. Beside it was easy to used in buy and sell with very easy. The system also so transparency that impossible to cheat on it.

the existence of bitcoin really helps us all in terms of the economy. because our economy is difficult so we are grateful that the existence of bitcoin can be helped by all
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
October 12, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

Bitcoin nowadays prove that it's own way of being an effective currency system has been truly supported by a huge number of it's users. Using bitcoin can hold a huge amount of money so that a holder of it can have the amount larger than the original quantity of exact money.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
October 12, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
The only reason why Bitcoin increases in price is because of Decentralization. Illegal activities and transactions can be done without the eyes of the Government in them. At least it's semi-anonymous which makes it popular in the year 2011-2013 as a way of transactions. But it became popular as an investment in the later years until now. Even though some Government is against it, it is now too popular and powerful to be taken down which conclude that Bitcoin would still grow in the future.
Activity: 104
October 12, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
I think it will depend upon to your nation and government that  bitcoin will destroy,but I'm pretty sure in my govermnet, are also supported for bitcoin as alternative payment method sytem in my country because its really fast and realiabe compared to other outlets brand of payment sytem from basic montly bills in my countrymen,
Activity: 1764
October 12, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
Already no one can do anything with bitcoin. Yes, most governments do not want to legalize bitcoin because it will be more convenient and reliable for them, but we should not forget that many countries have already recognized bitcoin and they want to cooperate with bitcoin, so governments can do anything, but bitcoin has taken root for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: