Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 2566 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
I think People no longer believe in bitcoin and has got a lot of negative thoughts towards bitcoin.but soon is going to come back in another systle.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
I think that the government is absolutely in vain so negative about bitcoin. It can only improve the economy and simplify the entire process of monetary transactions. You should not see him as the only threat. It's a great technology that we have to use.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
The true purpose of bitcoin is not speculation and investment, but a new decentralized monetary system, and it copes with this task perfectly
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
Bitcoin is the crypto currency that is the choice of many people to invest today, because its strength and high enough price make bitcoin gain the trust of many people, besides bitcoin also controls the crypto currency market and leads in price movements and becomes the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
October 13, 2018, 12:11:37 PM
I think news like this should be avoided, because it will have an impact on investors and users will also doubt, I am very confident that bitcon will not be stopped and will continue to grow
copper member
Activity: 262
October 13, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
I am not agree with you,Bitcoin is totally different idea.when create a new idea than many people can't accept the new idea.They belive in old trend.So when people properly  knew about bitcoin they obviously accept this idea.Now people thinking about it,they think how to use this new incredible innovation.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 11:50:53 AM
Indeed there are many bad news about bitcoin, including many parties that do not support bitcoin. For me bitcoin will be able to survive, bitcoin is a strong coin and can win from those who oppose bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 13, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
The governments and their agents are trying to destroy bitcoin because they can not control it. Bitcoin is designed to be decentralized and anonymous. The government has been trying to see if bitcoin can be made to be centralized but that is not possible because decentralization is the fundamental of bitcoin of which if lost will surely liquidate bitcoin. Bitcoin has been under serious of attack for almost this year.
Activity: 668
DogData
October 13, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
At this time im think bitcoin is a good tool to earn money no more. What is its future waiting for it is difficult to say.But Blockchain technology is really a credible technology that has the future

according to most people and especially me too, indeed bitcoin really helps us to make a profit. but managing bitcoin is also not easy, there is always a process of success. especially when bitcoin is declining then we have to wait for BTC to increase again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
Not only Bitcoin is crypto currency but also it's the great platform for investment. Bitcoin popularity  increasing day by day. People trade with crypto currency and they hold it. I think, Bitcoin can be something that can change the fate of any person. you can using it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 31
October 13, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
I think the introduction of Bitcoin as an investment medium rather than currency is really affecting the Crypto. Now that the bubble seems to be over, people are gradually loosing interest.

That's the sad reality with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
October 13, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
Well my thoughts for bitcoin are numerous but to mention few;

I see bitcoin been the most used crypto in the world
I also see bitcoin been accepted though will pass through a rough step and move it will be accepted by the whole populace.
I also see bitcoin been used as part of most payments method.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 13, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
I think that bitcoin is perfect solution for a ''small'', average people to reach financial freedom.
Everything else connected with bitcoin is less important for us, average guys, believe me!
Activity: 511
October 13, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
Maybe if on one side there are bad news and rumors about Bitcoin in circulation, there are users who just admire its uniqueness and enjoy the benefits of it. Many people idolize bitcoin, one of the reasons is the expensive price. Bitcoin will be the future.

They can try to give it a bad name but so many people believe in it. BTC is the future
it is true that some people do not like bitcoin and he also makes the good name of bitcoin worse, but with so many who believe in bitcoin as a very good asset for the future, the news will certainly be easily removed by bitcoin enthusiasts who always make the name bitcoin be good so on
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
October 13, 2018, 09:57:31 AM
Bitcoin is a open source its design to use by many people and nobody can take it physically nor virtually , for me the bitcoin price is in low state because of some issues regarding about the governments taken to the high officials and that is why bitcoin is been banned or illegalized in that particular country.
Activity: 672
October 13, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
Bitcoin is a successful phenomenon on Blockchain technology! Bitcoin and altcoin need to grow and respond strongly from the community! The next time will be the strong development of Crypto!
not only that, bitcoin is a very valuable and promising asset for the future too because bitcoin is very strong and there are so many users who use it that makes bitcoin grow and the price goes up too
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
 I think that, after falling, bitcoin will grow up on price and all tokens will also grow
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

Eversince I started joining in the cryptocurrency world, my perspective in bitcoin changes time to time. I think of bitcoin as new innovation for all of us vecause it really does help each one of us to live conveniently and easily. Bitcoin will be really successful in the future as long as it maintain its progress and doing good.
Activity: 45
October 13, 2018, 09:24:24 AM
Initially, when bitcoins were mined they were virtually worthless as it cost literally cents to buy a BTC. But it was until 22 May 2010, when someone purchased something with bitcoins. It will continuing to raise in value since it's deflationary and with time it will become more valuable against dollar, just at this time it can't be used as cash system because it's scalability issues.
Activity: 789
October 13, 2018, 09:14:52 AM
At this time im think bitcoin is a good tool to earn money no more. What is its future waiting for it is difficult to say.But Blockchain technology is really a credible technology that has the future
Pages:
Jump to: