Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 2544 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
October 16, 2018, 10:13:32 AM
I think of Bitcoin as a currency, not an investment. It is fast, cheap compared to anything that banks offer. The price volatility is just something that comes with it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
Bitcoin is the crypto currency that is the choice of many people to invest today, because its strength and high enough price make bitcoin gain the trust of many people, besides bitcoin also controls the crypto currency market and leads in price movements and becomes the king of cryptocurrency
Activity: 84
October 16, 2018, 09:27:09 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. However, the presence of digital currencies is a matter of controversy in many countries and many countries have made the Bitcoin  currency valid. There we can buy small things like cold drinks or pizza by Bitcoin, and the Japanese government authorized Bitcoin also as a legal currency to do digital transactions
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 16, 2018, 09:24:24 AM
Bitcoin now have dignity and no one can break that, because many people already know about bitcoin and what can bitcoin do, and many country accept bitcoin as their currency. Bitcoin price in the market is unstable,, i think this is only bad news for bitcoin and the other is bitcoin banned in other country.
Activity: 418
October 16, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
for me bitcoin is a digital asset and also as a cryptocurrency, but now I use bitcoin more for trade, I don't use bitcoin as payment because in our country bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are still not legal, so the use is constrained by government regulations. I hope bitcoin can be used in all countries around the world
Activity: 462
October 15, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
Bitcoin has begun to attract attention since its emergence in 2009, offers a very new concept with Blockchain technology, scared the government and the Banks... I am very sure that in the future the opinion of many people about Bitcoin is not good, it will disappear, because actually, Bitcoin is good, not as feared by the government. slowly I see cryptocurrency will be used by humans soon...
Bitcoin is the coin that explodes and creates the cryptocurrency market. For me it is very important and will greatly affect the world financial markets as the value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing over the years. By 2018 Bitcoin has fallen back, but I think that at the end of the year everything will be fine again.
Activity: 1
October 15, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
Bitcoin is a currency that is rather cryptocurrency. I agree with this view. When Bitcoin values beyond our imagination (over $ 20k) people pay close attention to it and especially the government, but not all governments in the world do not like Bitcoin, partly for their sake hurt. Many countries accept Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a legal currency. I think the future Bitcoin will be the most used crypto coin and replace some of the fiat.

thats true, as support to your statement government will hate this currency specially those country that is in high rates of corruption, this is not just the answer to our financial needs but the solution to our problems long long ago the corruption..
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
October 15, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
Bitcoin may be a currency that's rather a cryptocurrency. I consider this read. once Bitcoin values on the far side our imagination (over $ 20k) individuals pay shut attention to that and particularly the govt., however not all governments within the world don't like Bitcoin, part for his or her sake hurt. several countries settle for Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a legal currency. I feel the long run Bitcoin are the foremost used crypto coin and replace a number of the fiats.
Bitcoin, in my opinion, is that the greatest discovery to this point within the world's monetary sector. it'll create a large positive impact on the monetary world and supply individuals an alternative to dealing payments.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 15, 2018, 02:44:25 PM
Bitcoin has begun to attract attention since its emergence in 2009, offers a very new concept with Blockchain technology, scared the government and the Banks... I am very sure that in the future the opinion of many people about Bitcoin is not good, it will disappear, because actually, Bitcoin is good, not as feared by the government. slowly I see cryptocurrency will be used by humans soon...
Activity: 5
October 15, 2018, 02:08:44 PM
I think the introduction of Bitcoin as an investment medium rather than currency is really affecting the Crypto. Now that the bubble seems to be over, people are gradually loosing interest.

That's the sad reality with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 5
October 15, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
bitcoinis really good for people that want to make income. i mean, for people that have knowledge in this matter. you know that major people here for money, not all people use bitcoinas bitcoin itself. many ico join high percentage for income's team.
bitcoin will have good future for next and next year. so, its valuable and recommended to search as much as possible
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency in crypti market, but I do not know why the government is against it. It is a good way to invest money, Like all other countries like Japan, Korea etc. Allowed bitcoin user, Similarly all countries should have allowed bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 31
October 15, 2018, 08:03:56 AM
After it's started people and the governments are against of it and they have not ready to accept even then the big investors and users of internet comes and they have used it for many big transactions so that makes bitcoin a global currency and now every one knows that bitcoin is the best form of currency an investment speculators like for speculation and much more bitcoin is a life for me.

bitcoin is still in the development stage which continues to perfect itself, all controversy is still happening and there is no final word about regulation in all countries. Basically bitcoin is able to make things more efficient but on the other hand bitcoin is also a threat of inflation because the government cannot engage in any transaction, they cannot track any form of fraud or money laundering that has the potential to be huge on the blockchain system.

I think government regulations in all country will kill bitcoin, or make it just like every other currencies. Lack of regulation has been largely the reason bitcoin is still gaining influences. Once regulations moves in, then, there will be no difference with every other currencies
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
October 15, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
If feel that bitcoin is on the road of becoming one of the leading global name in money paying systems. It has bridged the gap created by financial payment agencies whose policies don't permit the fluid transfer of money from the world to some western countries. With bitcoin, the features and benefits it brings will phase away the traditional stereotype way of funds transfer. Even though it won't displace the already existing practice right now, its values and propositions will be integrated into what we have now to bring optimum experience for lives. This is how development happens.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 15, 2018, 06:30:09 AM
After it's started people and the governments are against of it and they have not ready to accept even then the big investors and users of internet comes and they have used it for many big transactions so that makes bitcoin a global currency and now every one knows that bitcoin is the best form of currency an investment speculators like for speculation and much more bitcoin is a life for me.

bitcoin is still in the development stage which continues to perfect itself, all controversy is still happening and there is no final word about regulation in all countries. Basically bitcoin is able to make things more efficient but on the other hand bitcoin is also a threat of inflation because the government cannot engage in any transaction, they cannot track any form of fraud or money laundering that has the potential to be huge on the blockchain system.
Activity: 70
October 15, 2018, 05:09:09 AM
From my point of view, Bitcoin is a digital currency where people are allowed to sell and buy using different currencies. With Bitcoin, there will be freedom in paying and also control of security in personal information that can be refrained from hackers.
Activity: 364
October 15, 2018, 04:14:20 AM
Activity: 14
October 15, 2018, 03:31:37 AM
The government wants to destroy the bitcoin for fear that it will help terrorist criminals and commit illicit acts. But anyone well denied the benefits of the bitcoin technology brings to humanity. And some countries are changing their minds about it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 15, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
Bitcoin is the one which has multiple features like it can be used for speculation and a good investment as well if you have extra capital and you are interested in investment then crypto investment is the better option and not for this only but for the online market it is very useful and important currency. Crypto is 21st Century best development in the financial system.
Bitcoin has indeed given us great opportunities. We have the opportunity to be profitable. This is something that cannot be avoided, that is when we can use Bitcoin, we will be able to achieve satisfying results. This 21st century is where all things reach good technology and we will seize this opportunity as an opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
Bitcoin is a transaction tool in the field of internet and some kind of digital that has more value and is very profitable, this is certainly a lot of people who join and mine to get it. Seeing the development at this time, bitcoin is very well known and has a rapid development so it is worth maintaining.
Pages:
Jump to: