Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 2544 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 09:30:19 AM
I think that as long as Bitcoin is not tied to a material unit (gold, oil, and so on), it will remain just a code in the system. No one will take it seriously.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
So I think there will be bitcoin. It is possible to deny for a long time and not to admit that it is a currency, but such a wide hype sooner or later to force the regulator to change its opinion.
  I think bitcoin has a huge of possibilities to conquer all hroughout the struggles in the market. Even if the market still in a rapid bearishness, I believe bitcoin will excel its expensivity by the more years come. Only patience and optimism may courageously can make a move of fast progression and development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 14, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
Bitcoin is digital of money and many people now use bitcoin.  bitcoin is very easy for people to transact more over bitcoin is the investmen where you can buy now and you can save for a long term until the price up and you get profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 14, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
Bitcoin is a centralised crypto currency right from time, which many companies and individuals normal used it for online payment service. Therefore, bitcoin has been empower many people towards the industry for trading and investment.
Bitcoin is an extraordinary thing. Bitcoin has many benefits and advantages. With various advantages possessed by bitcoin, bitcoin has a lot of users. The number of bitcoin users has increased significantly every year. This can be said as an indicator that bitcoin is a financial system that has very bright prospects in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 14, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
Bitcoin is a centralised crypto currency right from time, which many companies and individuals normal used it for online payment service. Therefore, bitcoin has been empower many people towards the industry for trading and investment.
Activity: 616
October 14, 2018, 06:27:58 AM
i believe in bitcoin and i think i will use bitcoin again and again, and we all here hope that in the future we can see that bitcoin can be the main currency in all country in the world and i hope that it will happen soon, so we can use our bitcoin in all store in the world without changing it into real money
I agree with you, I like this asset as a long investment and instrument.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 14, 2018, 05:56:01 AM
In my eyes bitcoin's good in any case because he has improved my financial conditions had become better. Although the price of bitcoin's currently in a state of decline I have never given up, and I will never sell it as long as the price of bitcoin has not risen or it hasn't been able to provide significant benefits. At present what I do is only HOLD and buy, if I have money.
Activity: 616
October 14, 2018, 05:29:23 AM
i believe in bitcoin and i think i will use bitcoin again and again, and we all here hope that in the future we can see that bitcoin can be the main currency in all country in the world and i hope that it will happen soon, so we can use our bitcoin in all store in the world without changing it into real money
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 14, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
Yes, your information is right because there are still a lot of country where bitcoin is not acceptable. Many government are not accepting bitcoin as their legal currency. They are much afraid about their fiat currency. So now they want to make distance from bitcoin.
copper member
October 14, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. However, the presence of digital currencies is a matter of controversy in many countries and many countries have made the Bitcoin  currency valid. There we can buy small things like cold drinks or pizza by Bitcoin, and the Japanese government authorized Bitcoin also as a legal currency to do digital transactions.
Activity: 21
October 14, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
The virtual currency market has attracted investors, which is a fast-paced, unpredictable and unpredictable increase that makes investors see the market really very fertile. private and fast profit, because of the high-risk principle, the profit will be high.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
October 14, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

I don't think all this government trying to destroy Bitcoin. But they are trying to understand and draw border for cryptocurrencies. Because border is so important.

However Bitcoin represent of freedom. So there is a paradox. If government will set a limit for crypto, then they may broke the decentralized structure. I think we have to find another solutions. ASAP!

yes goverment not accept bitcoin yet, even in my country goverment prohibits bitcoin.. its so bad for cryptocurrency world.. i don't know why that bitcoin not permit in my country given that bitcoin can help economy of some people
maybe there is a bad of bitcoin but i don't know what, and maybe it be reason  too why satoshi nakamoto hiden his identity
It was they same in my country also in the past years the government on my country was not accepted bitcoin but through the bitcoin was uses for a good reason the government was accepted bitcoin. That was good for us now that we have not job yet are have a chance to earn money through bitcoin. Because of bitcoin i can pay on what i want the thing that ill need.
Activity: 159
October 14, 2018, 04:46:49 AM
I do not think every country wants to kill bitcoins. The country I am living has many policies that develop cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Just good bitcoin management then you will get a lot of great benefits from it. Bitcoin leadsfirst  the cryptocurrency in current and future.
copper member
Activity: 301
October 14, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
I disagree with you if Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin. Because many countries have legalized bitcoin. I think many state governments are thinking of ways to legalize and use bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 03:25:18 AM
I think it’s terrible. Besides the fear of losing power and control over the situation, I don’t see any more sense in it. It only slows down the development process. Instead of banning, I’d better learn how to work with it. .

Some governments are not against bitcoin, in fact, they are welcome to the idea of having another currency that is digital but others country want to impose some regulations on cryptocurrency before legalizing it. Countries that banned bitcoin don't like the idea of having a decentralized currency in their economy or they have also plan to create their own coin without a competition from existing coins.
Activity: 241
October 13, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
I think that it is better to use btc as the coin for the long-term hold because its price will become much higher with time and we will be able to sell coins we have at a better price which will be good income
Activity: 410
October 13, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
I think it’s terrible. Besides the fear of losing power and control over the situation, I don’t see any more sense in it. It only slows down the development process. Instead of banning, I’d better learn how to work with it. .
Activity: 518
October 13, 2018, 03:17:22 PM
yes, bitcoin does help a lot of people who want to invest in it, and bitcoin is the most phenomenal crypto money and has very good potential in the future, in my opinion, but there are also some people who don't like bitcoin, so my opinion with the existence of bitcoin many people have benefited from it.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 03:12:07 PM
no one can stop bitcoin, because why? because now bitcoin has developed very rapidly and is enjoyed by many people, naturally many regimes do not like this.
October 13, 2018, 02:04:14 PM
I hope that over time, everyone will recognize the convenience of using cryptocurrency. This can transform the entire economic system of the world for the better. I can't imagine how it could hurt the economy. Maybe I like bitcoin too much, but it's really a very cool technology.
Pages:
Jump to: