Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 2566 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
Government didn't destroy bitcoin because of its positive function to us perhaps they find ways on how to regulate it and make some profit in the form of taxes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 13, 2018, 07:41:37 AM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
Such bounces are often occur and will happen. You always need to keep the free cache on orders 35 - 40 percent lower than the price now. Let these orders, just in case, always be open.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:37:45 AM
Maybe if on one side there are bad news and rumors about Bitcoin in circulation, there are users who just admire its uniqueness and enjoy the benefits of it. Many people idolize bitcoin, one of the reasons is the expensive price. Bitcoin will be the future.

They can try to give it a bad name but so many people believe in it. BTC is the future
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 07:36:11 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. many people in the world like Bitcoin, also the governments of many countries have declared it valid. Again,some countries declared it illegal.Keeping in mind the benefits of bitcoin, I think it is a blessing for the present world. I also think Bitcoin is the greatest invention in the world's largest financial sector.
Activity: 247
October 13, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
For what I understand bitcoin is being developed in order to bypass the use of our bank or to be able to deposit and transmit large amount of money the fastest way into another country without any prying eyes of the government.
Activity: 56
October 13, 2018, 07:14:56 AM
Bitcoin still slow. If the bull can beat the bear today. This Bitcoin  is going down, it’s been going down for months and as we have just witnessed if the stock market starts failing these coins will go down quicker. For this reason I’m shorting
Activity: 56
October 13, 2018, 07:06:25 AM
Anyway it's useless to buy bitcoine
If you buy it must increase to 6275.
So who does not go above 6200.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 06:51:35 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will be able to survive in the long run and has the potential to become more popular in the future. Bitcoin has benefits as a currency and also an investment that can provide decent benefits.

Of course bitcoin is the single commodity that is capable enough to provide both functions as a currency and an investment asset for its user's and many use it as an investment in the market but the situation is changing right now and it is expanding more as a currency through adaptation in many trades so it will be a widely  expanded digital currency in the future
Activity: 347
October 13, 2018, 06:28:57 AM
I do not think that all governments hate Bitcoin because some countries have adopted Bitcoin as a legitimate currency such as Korea, Japan,...
I certainly agree with you, some government do not hate cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because they it will help their economy to grown up. And, some countries are against on cryptocurrencies but I think if they the know the essential function of cryptocurrencies they will probably legalized it.
Activity: 457
October 13, 2018, 05:22:34 AM
Bitcoin is a fairly developed currency, although banned bitcoin countries are still widely used. I don't think the government is bitcoins because its technology is helping the nation's economy thrive.
Bitcoin is a digital asset developed in 2009 by someone under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. This digital asset is like gold, but is only available in the digital world. The concept might sound like eGold, even though it's actually a lot different. and can also be called digital money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 06:01:22 AM
Bitcoin is a successful phenomenon on Blockchain technology! Bitcoin and altcoin need to grow and respond strongly from the community! The next time will be the strong development of Crypto!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 13, 2018, 05:29:25 AM
for me it was a great investment about 4 years ago but iam currently still holding all my Bitcoins .
Mainly iam paying my hosting and domain with bitcoins but also sometimes pizza or other food .

regards
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
October 12, 2018, 05:26:03 PM
I have love-hate relationship with it.
I hate I missed my opportunities to make serious money with it.
I love the decentralisation and freedom but at the same time I hate the fact it's used mainly for speculative/ illegal things. 
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 05:12:40 PM
Bitcoin is a life changer if you really focus on it,, learned it and do some research to  get more information about it. There are so many bad speculations about bitcoin that affect individuals but if you really believe on bitcoin  you cannot  let those humors to  distract or destroy your  trust on it.
Activity: 406
October 12, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
I think it's the best invention of late. A decentralized currency is what we need to transform our economic world, make it stronger and more functional. And that's why I believe so much in bitcoin and its prospects.
Activity: 49
October 12, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
Bitcoin has the ability to stand alone in the market among all altcoins due to its pleasant features like anonymity and instantaneous transferring system, also government has no control over this. So i believe we shall name it the global currency one day. Bitcoin has already helped people to forget 50% usage of fiat money, now we just need to wait a few more years to see major changes...
Activity: 322
October 12, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
Bitcoin is a very powerful technology that has huge advantages over conventional currencies. Therefore, he must live and develop. I hope that the authorities will see it not only as a phantom threat, but as a truly successful unique technology.

Activity: 9
October 12, 2018, 03:37:25 PM
Bitcoin is really difficult to develop because of the constant obstacles from the government. But nevertheless, we see what scale it has already been able to achieve despite all the difficulties. And so I believe that he will achieve all his goals and the States will eventually accept him.
How long will it take? I would like to see how bitcoin is recognized by governments.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 03:28:11 PM
Bitcoin is really difficult to develop because of the constant obstacles from the government. But nevertheless, we see what scale it has already been able to achieve despite all the difficulties. And so I believe that he will achieve all his goals and the States will eventually accept him.
Activity: 9
October 12, 2018, 03:09:40 PM
it is quite risky to deal with bitcoins, the price of which is very volatile. Since their offer is strictly limited by the algorithm, it is hoped that if they are used by more people, their price will increase. Reviews of earnings on the bitcoin exchange rate are also contradictory, as it is very difficult to make a forecast.
Pages:
Jump to: