Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 2566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2018, 03:29:10 PM
The governments and the banking systems are very concerned about Bitcoin's popularity and usability, and they are trying to fight it. But they can't really stop this cryptocurrency or stop people to continue trading BTC and holding it. BTC is decentralized and anonymous, they can only try to ban it in some countries.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 03:22:18 PM
I don't think government want to destroy bitcoin probably there are some countries bitcoin is not acceptable, I think people who want to destroy bitcoin are the people who don't have understand bitcoin technology and those who thinking that bitcoin is scam and some of them are banks maybe because bitcoin could replace them someday.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
October 10, 2018, 03:15:54 PM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

I don't think all this government trying to destroy Bitcoin. But they are trying to understand and draw border for cryptocurrencies. Because border is so important.

However Bitcoin represent of freedom. So there is a paradox. If government will set a limit for crypto, then they may broke the decentralized structure. I think we have to find another solutions. ASAP!
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 03:06:45 PM
I look at bitcoin as money by the people.  No government can control it.  It is based on market value determined by the people.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
October 10, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
Maybe if on one side there are bad news and rumors about Bitcoin in circulation, there are users who just admire its uniqueness and enjoy the benefits of it. Many people idolize bitcoin, one of the reasons is the expensive price. Bitcoin will be the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
Bitcoin in my opinion is the greatest discovery so far in the world's financial sector. It will make a huge positive impact in the financial world and provide people an alternative to transaction payments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
October 10, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
even though the presence of digital currencies is still a matter of controversy in several countries. As a result, the use of bitcoin in a country is not always accepted. Even so, there are also many countries that have legalized bitcoin as a currency. for example, the Japanese Government has authorized bitcoin as a legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who accept payment with bitcoin. The number of stores that accept digital payments with bitcoin is more than 4,500 outlets. Like the Nikkei which experienced a surge in transactions after working with bitcoin towards the end of 2017.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 10, 2018, 01:46:19 PM
Bitcoin has the ability to stand alone in the market among all altcoins due to its pleasant features like anonymity and instantaneous transferring system, also government has no control over this. So i believe we shall name it the global currency one day.
Bitcoin has already helped people to forget 50% usage of fiat money, now we just need to wait afew more years to see major changes
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 01:35:22 PM
Bitcoin is a currency that is rather cryptocurrency. I agree with this view. When Bitcoin values beyond our imagination (over $ 20k) people pay close attention to it and especially the government, but not all governments in the world do not like Bitcoin, partly for their sake hurt. Many countries accept Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a legal currency. I think the future Bitcoin will be the most used crypto coin and replace some of the fiat.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

I do not think Government is hostile to bitcoin.  I believe they accepted the technology it brings (blockchain) but several things are unknown to them (government) and with that, they tend to protect their citizen since in the early years of bitcoin, it was  used in different illegal activities and those who exploit the "bitcoin as investment ideas" and scammed people give Bitcoin a negative impression.  But little by little government gets to know what bitcoin and its technology is and begins to embrace it by simply regulating bitcoin exchanges to protect their citizen.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
NO way for govmnt. Bitcoin is a divided currency that is difficult to track and specifically enter someone. The fact is that countries prohibit it, but still there are many workarounds to trade this currency. So I think Bitcoin is a fairly developed currency for today, which can be used and earned on it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
October 10, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: