Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 11. (Read 16225 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 21, 2019, 07:13:58 PM
for me cryptocurrency just one of blockchain implementation, the technology behind cryptocurrency is the next standart level for programing or maybe databases, we can see IBM focus at blockchain, oracle focus and blockchain too and now some people try to implementation blcokchain db.

i hope next year we can see facebook, twitter etc use blokchain databse to make our data really secure than now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 06:57:48 PM
for myself, I am still investing in Bitcoin and at the beginning I knew this, I bought a number of small Altcoin prices like ICX and XLM for my investment in the long run.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 04:57:45 PM
For the past weeks, there's no doubt that the market is slowly building up momentum to get out of the bearish mode. Bitcoin, which is the number cryptocurrency, has gotten its momentum to get over $5,000 as well as the other altcoins. The confidence of investors are increasing again. This scenario is way better compared to year 2018.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
April 21, 2019, 04:54:40 PM
I am excited about the technology pump that will happen through 2019. I'm closely watching Cosmos, Cardano, Zilliqa and Rchain, mainly because I think they will produce significant improvements and advantages over Ethereum and Bitcoin tech. But I think they all have their own unique problems in their platform architecture or governance structures and we won't know for real if they're any good until all the code is published and running out there in the wild, which happens hopefully by the end of this year for most of them.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
April 21, 2019, 04:20:35 PM
Cryptocurrency still a good looking asset to invest in it money, but with stronger fundamentals than 1 year ago (for example), still with better possible ROI than on stock market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 21, 2019, 03:56:16 PM
I believe that bitcoin would certain rise again, so other cryptos will also follow bitcoin and increase. When the market goes in complete bull run then x1000 is not impossible.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
April 21, 2019, 03:52:19 PM
I honestly don't expect the coins I hold will increase to x1000, because I have no target for any increase that occurs. If the coin that I hold increases then I at least I have made a profit from the increase that happened, then selling it at that time I think will be a good result too. Do your own research if you want to buy and then hold it for the long term, because you must have high confidence so that it is not easily affected by negative issues in circulation. If you do your own research at least you will have confidence in every coin that you will buy.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 03:45:09 PM
The bear market hasn't deterred me one bit, I'm still super hopeful about the future in crypto.  A lot of get rich quick people have left but they will be back during the next bull run.

Only thing I'm really worried about is governments trying to come down hard on privacy coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 21, 2019, 03:15:09 PM
I think that crypto now, finally, in good positions and market start to recover. BNB makes a new all time high price, so - such news makes me positive about all hapening. Will see how long this will be.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
April 21, 2019, 02:41:53 PM
Of course I trust the crypto world forever.The most simple feature is that it is not very central.Everyone will understand.People will understand that banks are insecure.
Now banks almost lost the value, now people are involved in crypto currency and they like it more than saving money in banks, crypto currency is good way to increase your money faster than anything else, in crypto currency holding is the gate of success, like if you buy some coin at low price, you will only hold it and later on sell at more than double of its price.
Activity: 426
April 21, 2019, 02:33:24 PM
I still believe in cryptocurrency and its future.  That's why I'm here with my wallet full of altcoins.  And waiting for my star time.
Activity: 994
April 21, 2019, 01:52:19 PM
yes of course I still hold number of altcoins that I've and I also still believe if in the future they will provide a lot of benefits even though not x1000 and coins that I think will provide these benefits are ethereum
Activity: 910
April 21, 2019, 10:19:25 AM
I suspect that in the next two months we will see a good growth of many alternative currencies. January 2018 is unlikely to happen again, but there will be something similar. Many coins have already died, but many have proven their right to life. They will grow in the near future.

yep! i hope you are right.
i have been around long enough to wait for the market to improve again, until now i still save some pretty good coins and hope that when the market recovers, the coins i hold will be even more valuable.

i don't think the recovery will be too big, but that will be enough to make the market crowded again and there will be many altcoins alive.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 09:58:54 AM
I suspect that in the next two months we will see a good growth of many alternative currencies. January 2018 is unlikely to happen again, but there will be something similar. Many coins have already died, but many have proven their right to life. They will grow in the near future.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 21, 2019, 09:56:47 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Cryptocurrency has a lot of development potential, but it is impossible to multiply your account x1000 times. The condition for this to happen is that the project must be the best project and you must hold it for at least 2-3 years. Also Crypto has a lot of risks so it can increase to x100 and then decrease sharply. Eventually, its value is zero.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
April 21, 2019, 09:40:05 AM
Of course I trust the crypto world forever.The most simple feature is that it is not very central.Everyone will understand.People will understand that banks are insecure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
April 21, 2019, 09:36:41 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
no one can predict for sure the development of crypto currencies and in the current conditions investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity to gain profits in investing even though we can only wait with our patience and confidence
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 21, 2019, 09:34:19 AM
the crypto market is currently falling down, and in my opinion in the crypto world it's a natural thing, so in my opinion this is the right moment for us to invest because prices are cheap, and I'm sure this decline will end soon and the bullrun market will come soon.

Crypto is doing good when comparing data and facts to 3 months before and the value also touching more than 5k which was around 3k earlier. Crypto market is going to change in future and crypto lovers will be happy with the growth and profit going forward.
Activity: 602
April 21, 2019, 09:30:40 AM
In general, my opinion has not changed, because I see that cryptocurrencies have a large range of possibilities, because today we have great opportunities for cryptocurrency, especially if it is legal for big money.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
April 21, 2019, 09:24:25 AM
the crypto market is currently falling down, and in my opinion in the crypto world it's a natural thing, so in my opinion this is the right moment for us to invest because prices are cheap, and I'm sure this decline will end soon and the bullrun market will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: