Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 2. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 28, 2019, 02:15:28 PM
Greetings sir. Well, that's an interesting discussion. What I see, many things are becoming attractive. What I follow the most nowadays is new currencies that are coming onto the market today. There are very advanced solutions. One project is called Tixl, they are widely discussed these days and having IEO ongoing. For me, this is about innovations. Have you heard of them?

Tixl? Can you please tell me more about the product they are building? Probably I have heard of them from several friends, but cannot say for sure.. Elaborate please
Activity: 84
May 28, 2019, 02:10:24 PM
To tell the truth, I see crypto being promising. And there are already many cases of implementation etc. And I really love new ways of crowdfunding, new types of crypto currencies etc. And, of course, IEO, for example. Cause some solutions coming out today are truly advanced. By the way, what is your guys attitude towards IEO industry? Are you participating in any projects?

Greetings sir. Well, that's an interesting discussion. What I see, many things are becoming attractive. What I follow the most nowadays is new currencies that are coming onto the market today. There are very advanced solutions. One project is called Tixl, they are widely discussed these days and having IEO ongoing. For me, this is about innovations. Have you heard of them?
May 28, 2019, 02:07:03 PM
To tell the truth, I see crypto being promising. And there are already many cases of implementation etc. And I really love new ways of crowdfunding, new types of crypto currencies etc. And, of course, IEO, for example. Cause some solutions coming out today are truly advanced. By the way, what is your guys attitude towards IEO industry? Are you participating in any projects?
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
May 28, 2019, 01:58:17 PM
my opinion has not changed.  As I believe that cryptocurrency is our future in the future, it is used as credit cards now and I think that we need to invest in the future.  It will bring us much more than we can even imagine.
Activity: 672
May 28, 2019, 01:45:20 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Bitcoin has increased by 100% within five months, so why can't we dream of huge profits with x1000. BNB has increased six times, and a lot of Altcoins has increased many times in the last five months. That is no longer a dream, we can choose it as a replacement currency, and it brings a lot of profit every day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 28, 2019, 01:41:00 PM
At the moment, the cryptocurrency has almost completely recovered from the crisis and is beginning to gain popularity among new investors again, and if so, then it is not far from the maximum in 2017
May 28, 2019, 11:43:33 AM
I really like how cryptocurrency recovers from a deep downfall and this is the proof that cryptocurrency will make it in any situation so why we should leave cryptocurrency if it is still profitable and we can make money from here, jut look at cryptocurrency now recovering from downfall and its revenue now has a most awaited,as the wait is over cryptocurrency market has now in good condition and also good projects and new trends came out so now we can make investments in new projects like Dencoin this project is very good in terms of platforms and Offers ICO too.If yoy are interested in this project go their website and make reviews on it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 27, 2019, 03:38:55 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.
If x1000 is of course very high but it just happens. Investing in an altcoin is a very good step and you hold it for a long time or can be called a long term. The best or the top Altcoin is an altcoin that is very suitable for the long term such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, Tron and Litecoin.
Activity: 491
May 27, 2019, 03:37:43 PM
I think about cryptocurrency every day because I monitor the rate of cryptocurrency every day.  And I am very pleased when the exchange rate increases.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 27, 2019, 03:34:56 PM
The search for bitcoin and other altcoin on search engine has increased to the state in 2017 according to some dailies recently. We could see more being injected into the space and new investors coming in. Even those that left could try their lock again. Bullrun comes with so much enthusiasm but it really need education of how to take the best from it, their could also be little difference from the last run
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
May 27, 2019, 02:27:00 PM
Now the situation is such that bitcoins are growing, top-alto coins are growing, and small coins are not growing, I would like to see bitcoins at $10,000 in the near future and the growth of the entire market
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 27, 2019, 12:41:20 PM
Are there any other way we should see it? Because news started popping up here and there that the altcoin will be excluded from the bitcoin bullrun and the era of 2017 will not repeat itself again. Well I don't believe in such news, I believe in investing in profitable assets and I know their prices will go up too
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 27, 2019, 12:32:12 PM
I think last year crypto community became much more smaller than the 2017 but experienced investors stayed in the market and now they are started to make good amounts of money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 27, 2019, 12:29:26 PM
For now, I think crypto is a really good investment you can venture in. Weighing both the advantages and disadvantages, there is no bank that can give you huge interests that you can make in crypto. Just be careful and don't invest so much, tables can turn around any time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 27, 2019, 12:19:34 PM
What I have always thought about crypto currency. Now it's becoming more and more interesting and it's awareness is awesome. Also I believe the altcoins can still grow, I can't say what percentage really but I don't believe the rumors that altcoin will be left out in the bull run
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 27, 2019, 12:15:25 PM
I was known to crypto last 2 years ago. I can able to earn 5000$  from crypto. Investors can invest here without any doubt. There have many lot. Small and large both investors can invest here.  If you have some idea about crypto i hope it is suitable for you. Many people could rich by crypto.
Activity: 644
May 22, 2019, 12:13:07 PM
The market is getting better,and it is important now is to quietly start to do projects,especially given that there is a possibility that in the future when the projects come to life,they will cost a good denguezli of course they will be a corresponding demand)
Activity: 476
May 22, 2019, 12:05:07 PM
After all the ups and downs in the market recently, the market has stopped its rapid movement, I think the growth will continue over time
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 22, 2019, 11:44:23 AM

Thanks.
Sure, holding is still a trend that brings the highest efficiency over a long time. Experiencing the shadows in 2018. new winds are blowing into the crypto market. In particular, the structural change of ICO -> IEO is a great thing.
I think we will see the market bloom in this year and 2020.
copper member
Activity: 96
May 22, 2019, 11:34:01 AM
To me, I think the the crypto market is on its bullish trend now and not a bad time for investment. You just have to thoroughly research and  find a sort of profitable project to invest on, though it's can be difficult to find such projects due to so many scam projects everywhere,  but it's can actually worth the shot to try and eventually succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: