Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 6. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 04:51:46 PM
Yes, I am still holding my altcoins because I know with time they will grow.
Also, am not expecting or casting my hopes on any x100 or whatever, rather I have prepared to allow things play out by itself. With the market gradually coming up, it is only but a matter of time, and altcoins will start appreciating in value.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 12, 2019, 04:36:35 PM
Profit cane made gradually through trading. I do not believe in waiting for long until it brings up an increase as large as 1000%.
Trade what you have, take your profits and buy back to continue with the trading.
If you want to hold any coin for that long, it should be either BTC or ETH.
ETH and BTC are altcoins that are required to be held today in my opinion. It seems that many now benefit from the increase in the crypto market now. I also experienced the same thing actually. I didn't get so much profit but at least I benefited from the current market increase.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 12, 2019, 04:30:41 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

To start with I have learnt to stop predicting or believing cryptocurrency price predictions as they most time don't work.
Also, yes am still holding my altcoins which are below my expectations while hoping the market recovers fast.
Then lastly, cryptocurrency has come to stay and there is no going back, with time all will be clear for the world to see.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 12, 2019, 04:27:03 PM
Profit cane made gradually through trading. I do not believe in waiting for long until it brings up an increase as large as 1000%.
Trade what you have, take your profits and buy back to continue with the trading.
If you want to hold any coin for that long, it should be either BTC or ETH.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 03:12:48 PM
My thoughts about crypto has never changed either when the market is blossoming or when things look gloomy, cryptocurrency is a new financial revolution that will shape the face of digitalized economy and with this Cryptocurrency will be the current of the internet
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 12, 2019, 01:57:04 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I sold the altcoins that I was able to profitably sell during 2018. I couldn’t sell a part of them according to my plan, so they are just waiting for their high point Grin. There are also some altcoins, which I just hold for a few years.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
May 12, 2019, 01:38:02 PM
We all have our view as it relates with investment in the cryptocurrency space. In my opinion, this market is very flexible, to be a successful trader one needs to be flexible. Every opportunity comes with a different strategy, holding altcoin when bitcoin is mooning isn't a good strategy. You need to be on the moving train to make the best out of the market.
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
May 12, 2019, 01:15:12 PM
I believe that huge  profit will come , And I still see a lot of potential with  top10 crypto alts in the next year. Blockchain technology is relatively young and still has to be fully developed and adopted by people to see its possibilities.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 12, 2019, 12:02:02 PM
By the way, it looks like ETF could be approved very soon and someone is buying BTC for cheaper prices before etc approval.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 12, 2019, 11:59:07 AM
Today, the market seems to slowly begin to recover,even bitcoin has already passed the mark of 7 thousand dollars,so I'm sure that soon everything will be restored,and there will be good prices,and mass adoption of crypto-currencies in the world,and people themselves will begin to use a new product,crypto-Currencies
Activity: 434
May 12, 2019, 11:56:00 AM
I think that cryptocurrency is the best investment for now, because it allows to raise a huge amount of money is a not long period of time.
Activity: 588
Minter
May 12, 2019, 11:32:23 AM
I still believe that Altcoins with good technology will survive this market and give a good profit. The market began to show good mood.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
May 12, 2019, 11:30:59 AM
as use with work of developer helps on extensive as clients to gains with returns of reference on deliverance of service the use on further with scheme on work of the finance to gives of advantage as might to collects of spares on difference to manage of use with compounding of nominals with profit to complete on terms of the business plan.

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 12, 2019, 10:04:50 AM
The good times for cryptocurrency will come again for sure. There is a high potential for growth. I am still holding my altcoins because I believe the next bull run will come within the next 12 months.
Activity: 401
May 12, 2019, 09:54:47 AM
I think you better invest in ethereum, because now the price has grown, if you keep our altcoin longer, I'm sure you will get x1000 profits going forward.

Activity: 539
May 12, 2019, 09:51:14 AM
I still hold my coins, which have sunk even more this year, from the growth of Bitcoin, but I believe that once I can sell them at a better price than now.
Activity: 560
May 12, 2019, 09:40:21 AM
If you have any option than hold coins, please suggest one. I think we do not have any other option than holding our coins. In my case, the price of my coins I have been holding for long has decreased by almost 80 percent and there is no any other way and chance to recover at this point. So I have been holding it. But I have not lost my hope for the market rising anytime. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, coins may rise multiple times in price. And as a result, my loss can be recovered.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 12, 2019, 08:48:43 AM
Since days ago now everyone's hope in crypto is high due to bitcoin surging in price well I'm yet to be confused that bulls are back until the up threading continues for months to come but I was actually looking forward to after halving
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 12, 2019, 07:22:23 AM
We were trying to guess what could happen and the Bitcoin continues to rise at an unpredictable pace. At the moment, the situation of altcoins is sad, but I think this rise will be reflected in them.
It's not anymore, the altcoins market is back to the green following bitcoin price right now. If you check it on coinmarketcap, almost all altcoins is on green. In my opinion crypto now is in the phase of recovery and the beginning of bullish market, so i hope we will see bitcoin reach $10,000 again.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 06:54:39 AM
In my candid opinion the market is exhibit remarkable positive signs lately, Lots of investors are returning to the electronic money market and hope it will be as vibrant as 2017. however, it is hard for the market to Can recover immediately can take less or a lot of time.
Pages:
Jump to: