Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 4. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 733
Merit: 100
May 21, 2019, 11:52:34 AM
I am still holding all my altcoins science I started to inform myself about crypto currencies. The current market situation is great, but in my opinion we can easily make x3-5 from here and this all within several months.
we can trust and be optimistic if the altcoin will be many times over in the next few months, now it's just how the altcoin movement can grow dramatically like some time ago. I think this is a possible thing that will continue to continue as the altcoin price increases slowly.
Activity: 672
May 21, 2019, 11:49:13 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Its certain that not all altcoins will give X1000 profit. Most of the altcoins cannot stand the test of time and they will wither away in no time but the ones that are good still have the potential to give above X1000 profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 11:41:40 AM
I am still holding all my altcoins science I started to inform myself about crypto currencies. The current market situation is great, but in my opinion we can easily make x3-5 from here and this all within several months.

There are still many things to be able to know for sure whether the next few months BTC will have the current level of increase. Because the BTC is fluctuating very much in the $ 8k area, I worry that it will dump in the coming days
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 11:21:33 AM
You can not fully trust the cryptocurrency until it is legalized.  But she brings money is true.  I think that for now everything is just fine.

Exactly, after the price of crypto drop and red for more than a year certainly made us have to be realistic, first people dared to sell homes for crypto investors, but now I won't dare to put big money on crypto before regulation.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
May 21, 2019, 10:58:07 AM
We should have a plan B which will help in our future. Crypto currency is the alternative of our main job. Crypto is much profitable if we know the basic of it. If we see the current market, price is low now and it is situable for investment.
Activity: 700
May 19, 2019, 03:04:50 PM
For now i am not believe totally with these words. Because in the crypto never the something will be sure, but opportunity and chance will always there if we want to effort more than usually.
therefore we must create the opportunity itself because if we continue to fear investing, we will never get the big benefits from crypto.
do not because crypto is very risky and you do not have certainty in profit, it makes you afraid to invest because that is what makes your opportunity lost.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 02:53:36 PM
You can not fully trust the cryptocurrency until it is legalized.  But she brings money is true.  I think that for now everything is just fine.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
May 19, 2019, 02:51:57 PM
Crypto has come to a stage where it will keep advancing and disrupting platforms.
Secondly, owing to the technology within blockchain or rather within the coins am holding, I tend not to worry about the price now, as it will be valuable in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
May 19, 2019, 10:33:25 AM
For now i am not believe totally with these words. Because in the crypto never the something will be sure, but opportunity and chance will always there if we want to effort more than usually.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 19, 2019, 10:03:34 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Seeing this year's fluctuations is very difficult if you expect x1000 profits, from here we see a bullish market and I think some big coins like Altcoin XLM, STR, TRX are good coins, but as good as any coin if you can't understand where the market will crust I think it will be useless, now the correction is starting to disappear and the market is increasing so be careful when the correction occurs tomorrow.
Activity: 294
May 19, 2019, 09:37:14 AM
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 07:50:34 AM
I still believe but my trust is not as big as when I was here for the first time because at that time trading, investing and even participating in a bounty program could really generate a lot of profits, many people were suddenly rich because of crypto but now the situation is very different therefore my expectations or beliefs are also different, maybe more precisely shrinking
In 2018 where crypto was on the decline, many people lost faith that crypto would rise again. That thought is reinforced by the many analyzes of experts who are pessimistic about the future of crypto.
But I am still sure, crypto especially bitcoin will rise again and become the most popular and most expensive currency in the world. My prediction is starting to show the truth, today Bitcoin has reached the price of USD 8076 and I'm sure the end of December 2019 can reach USD 13000. In the future I'm optimistic the crypto trade will be crowded again.
Activity: 532
May 19, 2019, 07:32:07 AM
Altcoin has a very good market opportunity. There is nothing wrong with investing and saving altcoins. In the future, altcoin will become more famous with many people who continue to contribute to cryptocurrency. Many altcoins continue to grow and increase in popularity.
Activity: 925
May 19, 2019, 02:54:41 AM
What I think of crypto now is that, it is regaining itself gradually as most platforms are now getting involved.
Secondly, am still holding my altcoins because I have never planned to sell at loss. Taking a look at the crypto space now, one can agree it is getting the right attention, so that means there is more room for growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
May 18, 2019, 05:49:42 PM
I think crypto is doing fine for now nothing really special it all about pumping and dumping, so as far as it pays you there is no problem about that, crypto is still much more alive. Keep doing what you love about it
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 05:32:28 PM
Hodl. The market wasn't a stable one yet, the pump and the dump was just a signal that crypto is still alive. The market will boost back, btc will definitely go back to $8k or more so i advice you buy and hodl.
Activity: 1050
May 18, 2019, 05:25:15 PM
My thought about crypto now is that it is the future. Last year was a great test for crypto community and one or two lessons were learned as touching investment decision. The market is in good shape and hopefully we see more of a healthy market.
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 17, 2019, 02:53:04 PM
Currently, the cryptocurrency and market are very unpredictable, although bitcoins are growing, but there are other coins that are growing or falling
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
May 17, 2019, 12:22:19 PM
I personally think that the current situation of cryptocurrency is nit that good because it shows that bitcoin and other altcoins are having hardtime recovering or regaining its normal value and in turn investors and traders are suffering because they are experiencing difficulty in selling and or buying coins and tokens. But I am still hopeful that cryptocurrency is worth investing despite what had happened and that all those who has strong hands in holding their assets will be the lucky once soonest..
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
May 17, 2019, 11:49:33 AM
for myself because at the beginning of this year I invested in Altcoin and Bitcoin until now there were actually profits, because the market experienced a large increase this month but I was still holding back for some time.
Investing in bitcoin will gives you a profit and it is good for long term hold. We currently experience an increase of price in crypto and good decisions to hold. If investing other altcoins make sure that it is really worth holding and good project.
Pages:
Jump to: