Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 8. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 04, 2019, 08:46:45 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies will show us a huge growth and everyone who holds the enough amount of top coins will be rewarded!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
May 04, 2019, 08:37:51 AM
Although yes crypro market was not in good condition recently that's why i'm holding my coin now. I am patiently waiting for the right time, the time when market returned from red to green and it is coming the anytime soon.
The market has been in a slight bullish mood lately. Just look at the charts and you would see the volume of the trading coins has raised high in the last month. In addition, the low pricing market had been quite attractive for the investors who want to make profit in future without investing big right now and that are what happened. It makes me optimistic about the market.
Activity: 546
May 04, 2019, 06:26:02 AM
Don't lose hope. Just trust crypto power. Look at the price now it has a very big improvement if ypu campare from the past year 2108. But do not expect too much like ×10 or more increase. It will possible to happen but not only in this year. Because even gold,real state or dollar did not achieve that kind of huge increase within the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 05:09:51 AM
I can see the future is very good most of existing will be doing great soon and the new coins will be having a good price.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 04, 2019, 03:59:37 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
You still might. But I think crypto is no longer what it used to be before. Everything has changed. And it seems to have gotten worst these recent times. This time around I don’t even think altcoins are worth it, most of them are just a waste of time if you decide to invest in them, unless you’re going for the top like ETH, Ripple, EOS and the rest of them that are at the top position.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 27, 2019, 07:53:01 PM
At the moment hodl is the only option and i am sure in Q3 and onward BTC and market will start rising. so hold for some months more as the bearish market is from long long ago.
I now though took a wait-and-see position, but I think that only the retention of coins should not be engaged, a small trade is profitable, the market has recently been predictable, you can earn and invest, increasing the number of coins
Instead of doing wait and see position, try to decide to buy and Hold. We are still on the early stage so it's better if you'll be accumulating more of its volume. As much as you can afford, buy coins and then transfer it to a secure and safe wallet for longer term of holding. You can choose to have multiple coins since there is a wallet that can safe store multiple coins. It is the Hodler secure wallet, it is the only fully open source wallet available.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
April 25, 2019, 01:06:13 PM
It is quite possible but that would probably take a longer time. I don't think it will be the same compared to the last time in terms of profit but I think cryptocurrency will be more stable such that people can then use it as a currency. For now some might be hesitant but if all concerns will be answered regarding legalization or acceptance, I think you can be as rich as others did some years ago.
Activity: 602
April 25, 2019, 12:50:07 PM
From a global point of view, it seems to me that nothing has changed, we are following a certain path where serious legalization of cryptocurrency space will happen very soon. so I think that there is a lot of interesting things.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
April 25, 2019, 12:04:12 PM
Now I don't think that crypto currencies will benefit up to 1000 times if we save it in the long run. Saving for a long time is not a guarantee of the price of a crypto currency better. I better do daily trading so that every day get a little profit. Although a little remains this income can be routine. Crypto currency movements are very fast and dynamic so that significant changes can occur at any time. If you want to invest this year, bitcoin and eth are still the right coin choices. Both of these coins are still promising prima donna in crypto currencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 25, 2019, 11:56:35 AM
Well I don't know about the x1000 possibility but I know that more profits will come out of cryptocurrency this year than in 2018. So don't stop holding your alts
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 25, 2019, 10:57:52 AM
The situation of cryptocurrency now is much better than the last year of cryptocurrency,as now the cryptocurrency market has begun again to rise and coins are making good rally like btc has growth again,so it is a good sign  for cryptocurrency this year and i expected it will go to its highest once btc overcome its price on 2017 and i think this 2019 it will happen.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
April 25, 2019, 08:09:00 AM
Yes, still i have believe in Crypto. That's why i am buying and holding a good number of crypto. Hope it will gives me a huge amounts of benefit in future.
- I don't have the same optimism and faith as you do, and many people here will think like me because after 2017 ends, the splendor of bitcoin and the crypto market has gradually faded, we can see in recent years, the weakening is too serious, from the peak fell to the bottom and continued to be deeper, although it has recovered in recent days, it is not enough to compensate for the physical and mental losses of many people. Instead of preferring to invest in crypto like in the past, I feel scared and always worry every day when crypto can always make us bleed at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
April 25, 2019, 07:21:41 AM
Crypto or blockchain technology is here to stay. So far we haven't seen any concrete examples of a blockchain network that is utilized by the masses. But that doesn't mean it's worthless tech. It just needs time and people to think of uses.

Back then, lasers were thought to be useless and only for lightshows. 80s people wouldn't believe how many uses does laser technology have now.
Activity: 378
April 25, 2019, 07:12:40 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I will continue to hold my altcoin because I believe altcoin will bring a lot of benefits to people who use it and also like the current condition is the right time to buy altcoins but for investment matters you may have to look more at pasa not to experience loss according to my coin bought now is eth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 25, 2019, 07:07:59 AM
What do I think about cryptocurrency right now? It is easy to answer by just I am confident that the market will increase for some reasons and the bull market is really near, why should I say that so? Simply because yesterday the bitcoin and the market gets bull because of the what we called golden cross in which the first golden cross happen in this year 2019, the bitcoin gets to $6,100 very fast and the market became green for only a day and that would be a good sign that the crypto will recover very soon. That happening is a good for traders because they estimate that the golden cross will come so they trade when that happen yesterday. In the trading platform that I am using, many gain some large profit because of that happening, the trading platform I am using is darb finance in which one of the great crypto exchanger in this platform many gain some profit becaus of that golden cross happen. They can easily withdraw those earnings after that happens. The crypto will recover very soon so lets better wait for that to happens.
Activity: 276
April 24, 2019, 07:35:25 PM
I am sure that we will see the times when new projects brought profits to their investors in the Ramzer of 1000 percent or more. Such projects have already begun to appear in the IEO on the big exchanges. In the future there will be more and more.
Activity: 434
April 24, 2019, 07:08:10 PM
I have not seen such projects for a long time that can bring a profit of 1000 percent for my investors. With the current state of the market, the profit in x2-x3 is already a good profit, which can be obtained only in rare cases.
Basically, everyone is satisfied with a profit of 10-50%.
I hope with the growth of the crypto market, we will see profits and more than 1000%.
Activity: 644
April 24, 2019, 07:03:12 PM
yes, I still hold the altcoin that I have until now because I believe even though the price has gone down very far but their future is undoubtedly
by carrying out analysis and research in more detail with Altcoin, I became convinced of what I was holding
it's hard to find the best coins in a market situation like this where all coins have a significant decline but try to see ethereum, BNB and cardano, the coins have good protocols for long-term investment
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 24, 2019, 06:39:59 PM
I sold most of my altcoins last year but has taken some new positions in the last few months, I think we will see some great possibilities to trades altcoins in 2019, I think most of the coins will never go back to there all time high again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
April 24, 2019, 06:06:38 PM
I think crypto is on the path of recovery, soon we will be able to see $6000 which afterward will lead to new heights. People are still on the face not knowing what direction it will go but once it reaches $6000 then people will know we are in for a good business.
Pages:
Jump to: