Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 7. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 931
Merit: 500
May 11, 2019, 06:52:02 PM
We were trying to guess what could happen and the Bitcoin continues to rise at an unpredictable pace. At the moment, the situation of altcoins is sad, but I think this rise will be reflected in them.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2019, 01:46:17 PM
I think it's just the beginning of bitcoin rally, it should go up to 10k soon with this anxiety in crypto space. This is my personal opinion and it's mere postulation.  I also think altcoins will give good gains when bitcoin starts sideways movement. Everyone is looking forward to see what happens next, too many goodnews surrounding this space right now.

Right now the price movement of bitcoin looks very good and I wish this can stay any longer. I think it can also give a good impact to alts as well so the passion in crypto sphere will increase again.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 11, 2019, 01:19:37 PM
I think it's just the beginning of bitcoin rally, it should go up to 10k soon with this anxiety in crypto space. This is my personal opinion and it's mere postulation.  I also think altcoins will give good gains when bitcoin starts sideways movement. Everyone is looking forward to see what happens next, too many goodnews surrounding this space right now.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
May 11, 2019, 01:07:37 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
After last year there was a bad time for crypto holders, especially bitcoin and ethereum because the market conditions were very boring and the number of ICO projects failed. But this year we see the price of bitcoin and altcoin tends to increase, and I hope this will continue until next time and reach new ath. According to me, Bitcoin will dominate the market capitalization this year so it is very feasible for investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
May 11, 2019, 01:03:36 PM
Now the market is showing positive dynamics, because Bitcoin is growing, and alcoins will follow, the main thing is to wait a little bit
I'm not sure the altcoin will follow the growth of bitcoin. I think the bitcoin movement is too fast, or altcoin is moving so slowly. Seeing the growth of bitcoin is not much of an altcoin that follows the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 11, 2019, 12:52:35 PM
the market is currently in a bad condition, many altcoins fall at their lowest prices but on the one hand this is a good opportunity to buy and invest long-term. ethereum has great potential, I'm sure the altcoins I have invested can be profitable in the future.
Now the market is showing positive dynamics, because Bitcoin is growing, and alcoins will follow, the main thing is to wait a little bit
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 11, 2019, 12:50:01 PM
the price development that occurred in crypto today really shocked many people. I saw some people selling their assets. well, maybe they have been waiting for this moment. I feel that crypto price increases, or market developments will not stop here, even this will continue. many people suggest holding back assets from now on.
The price of bitcoin is not something that grows, it exploded right today. Some time ago I looked at the CoinMarketCap table today, the price of Bitcoin was $ 6,787, then $ 6,880, and in just half an hour already $ 6,944. Against the background of such growth, even ethereum has risen to 190 dollars. This is already interesting. How long will bitcoin grow and where will it stop?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 11, 2019, 12:46:43 PM
the market is currently in a bad condition, many altcoins fall at their lowest prices but on the one hand this is a good opportunity to buy and invest long-term. ethereum has great potential, I'm sure the altcoins I have invested can be profitable in the future.
you are kidding me ? Today I see the market is better than ever, green is covering the market. BTC is increasing the price every hour, leading to altcoin is also better. perhaps the time of market recovery like 2017 is not far away.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 11, 2019, 12:36:37 PM
the price development that occurred in crypto today really shocked many people. I saw some people selling their assets. well, maybe they have been waiting for this moment. I feel that crypto price increases, or market developments will not stop here, even this will continue. many people suggest holding back assets from now on.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 11, 2019, 12:27:17 PM
This is a good time to have Altcoin and don't avoid it. Many Altcoins at low prices is slowly starting to increase. If you want to invest in Altcoin, I think you can buy AOA, ADA, ACT, and EOS. This coin is very feasible to have and I am sure if in 2019 it will rise very high.
Activity: 138
May 11, 2019, 11:50:27 AM
I think of crypto currencies now that I really appreciate crypto currencies that are getting better. Crypto currency conditions increasingly make the market crowded and confidence in the crypto currency is recovering. I also believe that the crypto currency will still give us profits but not directly 1000 times. Getting a profit of up to thousands of times requires a big effort. We must have experience and be smart in reading opportunities so that the benefits really are on our side. If you want to invest this year then bitcoin and eth are two coins that still have the potential to provide benefits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 11:43:57 AM
A very high risk that must be taken if taking an instant decision, it is indeed not easy to find big profits quickly and safely. I prefer the gradual process. Because the gradual process will give time to make the right decision. Currently the market conditions are improving, there is no harm in investing in coins that have high popularity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 11, 2019, 07:46:48 AM
1000X coins are impractical. some manipulated short-term projects may reach 1000X. but we may not be able to catch it. it may die soon. i prefer the 10X coin. it is a natural consequence of the rise in the market.
Activity: 394
May 11, 2019, 07:00:30 AM
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 06:56:54 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
i will suggest VTX the best coin of this year  Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 06, 2019, 06:00:14 AM

Thanks.
The majority is still hodling for better days to come even though the conditions are not that good, I suggest to invest in iota, or eth at least, they're showing good results recently
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 06, 2019, 05:48:39 AM
I think crypto currency is better and becoming part of our lifestyle
The adoption are increasing while the threats against crypto’s reducing

Even though crypto is abused by money launderers; it will become even better
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 05:18:23 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies will show us a huge growth and everyone who holds the enough amount of top coins will be rewarded!
Cryptocurrencies have the background which is based on proggresive technologies. It provides a huge potential of product development and value's growth.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 06, 2019, 05:09:15 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies will show us a huge growth and everyone who holds the enough amount of top coins will be rewarded!
of course, the development of crypto is still ongoing today. even new coins were also developed. although many projects fail. however, projects like veils, and some other projects are still appropriate. in the end, people will realize that this development will bring crypto to a better direction.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
May 06, 2019, 04:15:02 AM
Yes, still i have believe in Crypto. That's why i am buying and holding a good number of crypto. Hope it will gives me a huge amounts of benefit in future.
Pages:
Jump to: