Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 38. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 10, 2019, 06:49:49 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Actually i am not that stupid to believe that i can get a x1000 at any time,because for me only FOOL will expect this once in a billion chance

What i am doing is looking for profit in each increase,from all my coins either bitcoin or altcoins,what is important for me is that i will not lose in each trading.and about my long term holding?of course all my coins are intact infact i am buying continuously everytime i got a funds to invest
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 06:37:26 AM
Crypto is just waiting to exploded again I believe and when it does it could bring new all time highs for coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
March 10, 2019, 06:36:02 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.
I hold only what I have to hold. I don't aim for 1000X profits, that might never come. Choosing small goals and going short on trading will give you profit in long run and one day you will maybe earn that amount just buy trading. You can keep portion of altcoins in your wallet just in case something goes up but don't hold everything you have, take profit somewhere.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 08, 2019, 07:20:05 PM
I am sure that it is necessary to invest this year, as the prices of cryptocurrencies will grow again. The only question that is not clear to anyone is the moment when you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
indeed the price of cryptocurrency will always grow because from year to year, for example, the price of bitcoin that always rises becomes expensive because of the influence of the supply which is increasingly limited so that the price of bitcoin is always expensive, but all traders cannot provide certainty when it can happen to the price of bitcoin .
Activity: 1022
March 08, 2019, 07:16:20 PM

Thanks.

So far most of the crypto now was in down level in terms of its price value in the market.
So it is a better things to apply being a bullish at the moment, at least in this way we can avoid risk our coins
to be loss while waiting for the bull run.
Activity: 1080
March 08, 2019, 07:04:00 PM
I am sure that it is necessary to invest this year, as the prices of cryptocurrencies will grow again. The only question that is not clear to anyone is the moment when you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
March 08, 2019, 06:59:30 PM
crypto cannot be predicted so even if we hold a coin for a long time, we will not necessarily get a big profit, crypto is speculation which means we try to invest and hope that in the future we will get profits but there are still many risks to be faced
My advice is if you want to invest, it is better for coins that are included in the top 20, because investing in them is safer and has the possibility of making big profits
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 06:26:34 PM
I think currently crypto is in thinking mode. the euphoria is now over as many lost money into it. there was lot of illusion about quick and easy money. now, the market will take time to mature. i think BTC will go down to 2000 before going back up. when it does many will be out of the market and it will mature very slowly. it will take 2 to 3 years before the bear market and consolidation ends. There we will see the true potential of crypto currencies. but bitcoin will never go away.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
Cryptocurrency is facing fluctuations in the prices lately. However, I still do believe that this year will be better than last year despite the obstacles and challenges its facing currently. I think cryptocurrency has a bright future so we should hold onto it and never give up.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
March 08, 2019, 05:31:51 PM
For one to have x1000 profit on any coin that should be in an unknown coin. I prefer new coins with 7,000,000 to 150,000,000 total supply. Most coin of such supply soar easily. I hardly hold popular coins.

1000x? Even before this was very difficult, and now it is not close to possible. It was made by people who took risks 6-7 years ago, invested money and remained calm in every case. So in every sense the situation was very different from today.

I think that OP meant 1000%, not 1000x Smiley The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and crazy, but I think that 1000x was possible when there were only a few cryptocurrencies on the market. At the moment, when we have thousands of them, the capital divides and so large increases are practically impossible.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 08, 2019, 05:27:44 PM
For one to have x1000 profit on any coin that should be in an unknown coin. I prefer new coins with 7,000,000 to 150,000,000 total supply. Most coin of such supply soar easily. I hardly hold popular coins.

1000x? Even before this was very difficult, and now it is not close to possible. It was made by people who took risks 6-7 years ago, invested money and remained calm in every case. So in every sense the situation was very different from today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 08, 2019, 05:18:14 PM

Thanks.
my opinion is it needed to be more improved more than today it is everyone's thought about cutoff field but more than that getting the profit is also important but a lot of people still not getting any profit for their investment right now this will be a main problem to hold and their investment for long time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 08, 2019, 05:11:27 PM

Not a bad desire for an investor. Under this condition, then get profit becomes very easy, without much risk.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 08, 2019, 05:08:38 PM
A lots of investment and the currencies which we had hope with the future will not be there valuable currency at this time but it will not be in a big problem for the long term investors because they don't care about the current situation we are not definitely the future of every cryptocurrency been good so I think it also been an not stable for long time.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 08, 2019, 05:05:03 PM

In my opinion, you are doing very well because you are sure and believe that not only popular coins have the potential but many coins below but also good. That's the power of everyone, because not everyone will do it or find out more but only depends on what they hear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
March 08, 2019, 04:44:39 PM
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 08, 2019, 04:08:58 PM
Crypto now is really hot, the price are now slowly rising which result to the panic buying and it is now has a green result in the crypto market, I think there would be a great posibility that the market will soon rise and maybe the bull run will really occur thus year maybe it will happen at the middle or at the end of this year 2019.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 08, 2019, 03:15:12 PM
crypto should be OK but there is a long way to improve the tech and deploy it to all sectors of real life. so we just have to believe.
yes, maybe many people want to see the development of crypto in the real world even wider. but I think if you just wait it won't be good too but you should also help introduce crypto to the people around you to help develop it
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 08, 2019, 03:04:56 PM
crypto should be OK but there is a long way to improve the tech and deploy it to all sectors of real life. so we just have to believe.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 03:02:27 PM
I still believe in cryptocurrency despite the fluctuations in the prices nowadays. However, I can see there's a rise now which is quite better than last year. I will still hold my coins I have because I strongly believe cryptocurrency has a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: