Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about NEO - page 2. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
Neo have a loss of potential in growing the penetration and adoption of smart contract  in centralised environment more than any other Altcoin in the similar market.  Neo is cheaper now for investors now in the market, regardless however,  Neo will continue to develop it's platform and increase in value as adoption of it's protocol is realized!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
NEO is my major holing and I'm just trying to acquire more BTC at the moment. I think NEO has the potential to drastically take over a large portion of the market. ETH I don't believe will see the same gains NEO will but also the whole market is one big question mark right now.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
I'm long term very bullish as well. In order for any project and company to grow big you need staying power, you need to be able to weather the ups and downs of the market. Microsoft, Apple, Samsung and all the big companies all had their ups and downs and it took them a very long time in the market, and many years, to grow to the size they are today.

With NEO/ONT/Onchain setting themselves up as the #1 compliant blockchain ecosystem of China they have the best possible odds of being in this race for the long haul. They are in a unique position in the market, and if the rest of the world wants to use NEO too that's great of course.

There is still a lot of hard work still to be done, and a shit-ton of coding. But if any project out there has the chance to survive and prosper then NEO is one of the top picks for sure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
Neo has a good platform, and a great development team. I think it will show growth in value in the near future. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes i agree NEO is really good coin to invest although it's market price is currently decreasing but for sure few months it plays very well again to make its investors happy due to the profit earn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
Neo has a good platform, and a great development team. I think it will show growth in value in the near future. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 178
August 20, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
At first I really thought its a good coin but I guess I'm wrong. i really like this coin before but its been a while now and I haven't seen any progress nor any improvement at all. I just hope that things will change by the end of the year or else I really need to sell my holdings.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Personally, I bought it for a long time, and still I do not sell it. It has good support for China. The NEO platform has every chance to enter the top five projects Roll Eyes
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 20, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

Until Chinese government make a good stand towards cryptocurrency Neo will remain sleeping dragon,so about anything that concerns  movement of this coin is baseless without the interaction of china..if were you just hokd you neo for long time until things happens favoring this coin
Activity: 588
August 20, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
Thoughts about NEO remained the same as they were before, the project is really very classy and has very great opportunities for implementation, because the development team is really very cool.
Activity: 574
August 20, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
I consider Neo as a potential altcoin and probably it wil repeat ethereum sucess.
Hope i will make 10x on my investments in neo.
I just need it to beat ATH!
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 09:37:52 AM
Neo has really proved its worth in the market from the past decades and when the worth is proved then you would really want to invest more into that tokens and no doubt neo is one of them, the projects they hold have been proved a very successful one and that has gained the trust of many investors out there. So we can say that NEO will be going to rock the crypto world and surely the market will be going to do its best job at the end of the year with the most of the investors investing in the neo projects. 
copper member
Activity: 840
August 18, 2018, 01:32:18 PM
Obviously, NEO is a another good coin and it is more popular to the peoples. At present, market is very low. So, all coin is dumping. Neo has a brought future and I think NEO will be Pumped soon or later. So, it is best time to NEO investment for long term.
copper member
Activity: 372
August 18, 2018, 01:49:05 PM
In my own opinion, NEO is a very well coin and it has a great future. Now, it's price is very low but it again back on his place. So I think, if you get a good profit so you invest on NEO coin.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 01:07:37 PM
I agree with your opinion that the NEO coin deserves to be taken into account, this coin is good for long-term investment
Activity: 221
August 17, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
I think NEO is a worthy coint to be reckoned with, I am sure that future developments will certainly improve even better, if you are sure to invest in NEO
Activity: 34
August 17, 2018, 03:53:24 AM
To the extent I can judge NEO had a solid begin this year in spite of the crypto advertise streak crash. In addition, as indicated by Weiss Ratings it is the just a single coin having A status which implies stong Buy flag. Speculators keep on viewing NEO as a support against ETH, so hope to see greater venture streaming into NEO. Along these lines, when all is said in done I can state that Neo is a decent decision for long haul speculation.
Activity: 46
August 16, 2018, 02:12:16 PM
I think neo is a wonderful project and would do very well in the coming future
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
I like this coin.  NEO is among the top ten leaders in the rating of the Crypto-currency.  Partners and platform investors, well-known companies Microsoft and Alibaba.I invest in this coin.  And I think this is promising.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
August 15, 2018, 10:19:59 AM
If you take into account the fact that in 2017 NEO gave x200, this is one of the reasons to get interested in the project. The coin is very promising and well kept for a long time.)
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 15, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
neo is a very interesting and very promising crypt coin! now it is very much lost its position and the price has fallen very much! now the main thing is not to sell a coin, if you are not a trader, now the main thing is to wait for a new wave of growth!
It will take a very long time to go consider NEO has no a lot of development progress and then this is why so many people are dumping their EOS directly to the market. I guess let say that even NEO gets the next wave but it will not so big as what has been expecting by those old holders.
Pages:
Jump to: