Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about NEO - page 5. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
Perhaps there is a chance well, the guys will have to try very well and give their one hundred percent
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 07:12:59 PM
The NEO is currently at its lowest level due to the Chinese government's ban on cryptocurrency transactions. Therefore, investment choices at the present time depend heavily on the belief of investors with the future of NEO. IMO, I would not invest in NEO but invest in other potential cryptos such as EOS, ADA, TRX.
Activity: 25
July 21, 2018, 07:07:48 PM
I think an investment in NEO has a lot more potential to grow. There is already an influx of ICOs developing on NEO  and this trend is likely to continue. And as it does, NEO’s price will most likely also increase. Additionally, and perhaps a (very) long shot, just imagine China lifts the ban on ICOs and exchanges. If that happens and NEO stay the course they are currently on, then they will be perfectly placed to capture the Chinese ICO market. The resulting numbers would be frightening.
Activity: 40
July 21, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
I think that Neo is one of the promising coins. and in the future can bring good profits
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 21, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
To my mind neo is promising crypto with a lot of potential. I believe it can repeat Ethereum history and make at least 10x by the end of THIS year.
It is undervaluated and at the same time in top 20 crypto list. I am going to buy NEO for a major part of my funds
Activity: 33
July 21, 2018, 06:33:50 PM
NEO has been an effective venture from the beginning. In spite of the fact that, it won't not have expanded in cost in an obvious way. One thing I think about great activities is that, they are not pump and dump ventures. I don't anticipate that the cost will increment sporadically now, yet over the long haul the distinction in the rate increment will be clear and critical.
Activity: 364
July 16, 2018, 05:31:57 PM
neo is a very successful block chain project in china and has a team member who is experienced in block chain development. I think neo is a very good choice for long term investment, just like any other coin. I advise you to invest to neo because at this time, the transaction using neo can be done for free without gas cost.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 03:18:10 PM
ok, firstly NEO forever!) but to be seriously I believe in NEO and I think it would be pumped (lets say someday D) and in my opinion it is good time to invest now

I've never think Neon will see sun rise in the future cause since I've started in crypto investment, I've never seen it grow just like other old coins.  Even though it is used as a base currency in some exchanges, but or never shown an indication of pumping. May I think that,  it is getting stabilized with the current price and could be last forever.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:11:21 PM
ok, firstly NEO forever!) but to be seriously I believe in NEO and I think it would be pumped (lets say someday D) and in my opinion it is good time to invest now
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
At first glance it may seem that the features of Neo's crypto currency make it very strange and unpromising for investment, however it is not. I think this is a good investment in the long run
Activity: 56
May 14, 2018, 10:43:05 AM
According to me NEO is very good for investment. Personally, I bought it for a long time and so far I will not sell it. Especially favorable for NEO will be if China allows ICO. I heard the news that it is quite possible in the near future.
Activity: 11
May 14, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
I like NEO, wasn't it supposed to be the top coin to watch out for in 2018? However , I have temporarily switched mine to Ontology for now (because of upcoming main net release) there is bigger chance of profit elsewhere than just holding NEO.
Guide to NEO here if anyone is keen https://wikicryptocoins.com/currency/NEO
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
Don't sell your neo. I repeat do not fucking sell your neo. The blockchain has been largely successful so far with the likes of ont and switcheo but there is a bull run coming for neo and I assure you that it will be competing with ethereum blockchain before the end of the year
Activity: 129
May 14, 2018, 09:57:06 AM
Neo crypto is a coin where investors frequently invest in currencies market. When you analyze your project you will see that it will be successful and appreciated in the coming years.
Activity: 294
May 14, 2018, 09:54:36 AM
Indeed in the beginning of this year all altcoin crashes, and even ethereum is one of the hardest hit. And if talking about neo, I agree if this coin will be very potential in the future. With a fairly limited supply, and fantastic support from the community, I think neo will recover faster than other famous coins.
Activity: 73
May 14, 2018, 09:51:33 AM
NEO is suitable for long-term investment. We all know that many Chinese investors favor NEO, but this project is also vulnerable to China's policy. Let's give NEO a little more patience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
neo does not show energy , recently . i studied its historical data . last year was its rapid growth . this year it has matured and its growth has been slow . i sold half . remaining reservations .
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
I believe in the future of NEO. Although this time seems quiet but may in the coming time will be more interested.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
May 14, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
I like this project very much. One of the best alts I can find. I was impressed when I read their white paper, so easy to understand and yet so great. Neo has very good economic model, good transaction speed (1k+ tx per sec) and no fees (but there will be eventually). I think NEO is the only one so far that can compete with Ethereum. Other ETH killer come nowhere near NEO.
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
May 14, 2018, 09:19:01 AM
Nearly half of my investments belong to NEO. There are many reasons to trust NEO.
NEO based projects have been followed up a lot lately. I think you should definitely invest in NEO.

Pages:
Jump to: