Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about NEO - page 6. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 09:15:46 AM
Neo is altcoin with a platform that is not inferior to ethereum. But maybe from a trade scale, this coin support community may still be mostly from China. So I think it still takes some time before this coin can approach the ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
May 14, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
NEO is a very wonderful altcoin from China. Although NEO is not pumping some of the other altos, we can see the reality of it.
Most altcoins that are pumped too strongly fall off very strongly, I see it as instantaneous value. NEO is stable because they are concentrating on implementing a project in the future. In July they will announce that.
My conclusion: NEO is good for a long-term investment strategy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 04:34:15 AM
After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

I agree with biggest part of experts that cryptocurrencies are at the beginning of its development. And NEO here is one of the best assets for making investments. NEO is the second Ethereum as it used to be said by some analytics.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
May 14, 2018, 03:19:03 AM
I recently bought 5 NEO and also some RPX as I am getting some good news on the neo blockchain. Also Spotcoin airdrop making a good hype in the community. We may see more coins on the platform and it will definitely increase the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:02:49 AM
NEO is an Altcoin with a pretty good development, in addition to the potential NEO to continue to increase more rapidly will be very profitable in the future. besides with NEO as Altcoin which has a good development. so I think that NEO is the right coin to have.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
May 14, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
If you already hold some NEO's, don' worry about them, just hold them and forget them for the time being. If you don't, you missed a perfect chance to buy them one month ago. Now is a bit tricky, you would have to wait for the right moment, although I believe it won't go much lower then it is today anymore.

In any case, you can also start collecting airdrops on this platform, there is more and more each month, and unlike with Ethereum it is still not flooded with "airy" projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 02:47:10 AM
In my own opinion, neo is one of the altcoin that can give a good ROI. I had bought neo during the dip a few months ago and it gave me a good profit as expected.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2018, 10:39:26 PM
In fundamental NEO is strong, the team consist of professional team and the project supported by Chinese goverment, but NEO the same like other crypto too high fluctuacion to use for long term investment, will be more good idea to use it for swing trading. The price of NEO now is $67 and i think this level price in the support area so good times to buy it.

See every coin in the crypto market is fluctuating and same thing happening with the NEO coins, we need to have patience in order to improve its price and technology. Already NEO team is doing their best to increase the marketing strategy and more people should adopt it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 10:36:38 PM
NEO is great, but the fees are absolutely ridiculous. Have you ever tried to deploy a contract? lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
In fundamental NEO is strong, the team consist of professional team and the project supported by Chinese goverment, but NEO the same like other crypto too high fluctuacion to use for long term investment, will be more good idea to use it for swing trading. The price of NEO now is $67 and i think this level price in the support area so good times to buy it.
Activity: 125
May 13, 2018, 10:31:47 PM
NEO and Quantum Chain, known as the three major public chains in China compared with the original chain, have good reputation in China. NEO hopes to achieve large-scale cooperation through blockchain technology based on cryptography and consensus algorithms. Its current price is not high, and I think it is worth investing.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 07:11:26 PM
I think a good investment for a long time, even expect that it will grow well in the near future
Activity: 294
May 13, 2018, 11:24:20 AM
NEO is known as Ethereum in China and is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that uses blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and uses smart contracts to automate digital asset management to achieve “smart economy”.
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
NEO is a promising coin.  In this coin it is worth investing for a long term to get a good profit.  In the near future it will be popular.
Activity: 322
May 13, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
NEO is one of my favorite coin . NEO has great features and high speed blockchain . I'm holding NEO and believe in this project . NEO has a blockchain platform as Ethereum . NEO will be a strong opponent with Ethereum in the near future
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 10:27:22 AM
NEO has gained a lot in the past months, I think it's just a correcting its price. Still a good investment for long term imho.
Activity: 28
May 12, 2018, 01:30:27 PM
We are having issues with some of the Chinese icos that are using other blockchain but I think they have confidence on neo blockchain and that is going to give it more hand than ethereum and wave.
Activity: 273
May 11, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
I think that NEO is  a very good coin to put your money in and if you are in for a long term investment then you should invest in NEO and it is a very good coin to buy. Neo will do well in a long time and the project is quite good, the developers just have to work better on it and find a way to make it a bigger and better project than it already is.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 03:46:53 PM
The genius of the NEO token is that it allows users to passively acquire GAS. You do not need to start a computer, keep your wallet open or use electricity. GAS is collected when you physically press the button "application for GAS". This also ensures that NEO networks do not need to calculate the interest of each holder for each new block, which reduces traffic and simplifies formulas.
Activity: 336
May 10, 2018, 03:09:24 PM
Thinking so, Neo now looks like one of the best investment options. He has not shown good growth for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: