Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about NEO - page 9. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 09, 2018, 06:06:12 AM
I'm also curious about this question.
Because NEO seems to have been forgotten, this bull market, NEO's rise is small.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 09, 2018, 06:04:47 AM
After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
I believe that NEO is a good investment for long-term. Now, really, the coin is in place, but I think that in the near future it will start to grow. The NEO platform is pretty good and it attracts more and more people every day.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:30:12 AM
After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

Yes, indeed the interest of the public or investors for NEO increases. That's because the NEO is very potential and has a bright future. I think NEO is perfect for long-term investment considering its significant growth.
Activity: 108
May 09, 2018, 03:20:11 AM
I think NEO is the most successful project in China, and more applications will be built on NEO in the future. The demand for NEO will be higher and higher in the future.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 02:07:47 AM
NEO is indeed a good coin, it is in my investment list, I will hold it long term.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 09, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
With the event lining up I think neo is going to get serious pump in some month to come and hold it and if you have good cash buying more should be the right things to do now as it is very cheap. We are having issues with some of the Chinese icos that are using other blockchain but I think they have confidence on neo blockchain and that is going to give it more hand than ethereum and wave.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 01:59:43 AM
For me, neo is always a good project to invest into. I would advice you to buy more neo now that the price is cheap as this is the best time to get into it. Might be worth 10 folds in the future. Businesses are building their projects on the NEO PLATFORM now and sooner, the price would shoot up soonest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 09, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

I have some NEO and I have no plans to sell. I think it will do very well this year. As you say the exchange is coming soon, and more projects launching on the NEO platform.
There is no reason to be concerned, just give it time. NEO is just as good a bet as it ever was.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 09, 2018, 01:47:52 AM

NEO is a very strong based Chinese ETH and is modified form of ETH.Currently NEO is undervalued is in nascent stage.Its developers are highly competent in Block  Chain technology. Continuous development work is underway and in coming few years NEO would be comparable to ETH.Investment in NEO is highly preferable and hold it for coming 2-3 years,when prices go up then sell it.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 09, 2018, 12:24:10 AM
seems pretty good for a long investment in Neo because it takes time to pump back like last year so it took quite a long time.
Activity: 269
May 09, 2018, 12:02:19 AM
NEO is one of my favorite coin . NEO has great features and high speed blockchain . I'm holding NEO and believe in this project . NEO has a blockchain platform as Ethereum . NEO will be a strong opponent with Ethereum in the near future
Activity: 252
May 08, 2018, 11:37:55 PM
NEO is a good altcoin if made in investment, then this is the right time to buy NEO because the price is now down. And I also have bought some NEO coins to invest and gain benefits, maybe one day this coin can become popular in the future front.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 11:29:14 PM
I think NEO is an interesting Altcoin. I see the price. although the NEO is up and down, for the price is always stable. and NEO is also a coin that decreases but not until a low point. so having an NEO is quite profitable. so with the NEO that has this unique potential, it will be very profitable for its future.
Activity: 102
May 08, 2018, 11:15:21 PM
NEO is known as Ethereum in China and is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that uses blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and uses smart contracts to automate digital asset management to achieve “smart economy”. A distributed network. I think it is still very competitive d...
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
May 08, 2018, 11:09:11 PM
for NEO I think that NEO is a coin with an ever-increasing development. although NEO sometimes decreases, NEO will still rise and restore the price. so with a pretty good potential, this NEO is great to have. so I suggest if you want to buy coins to choose NEO.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
May 08, 2018, 11:02:51 PM
Okay, maybe you should be looking at the brighter side and have some little patience. Some coins like that with some pretty much stability for a long term always end up doing the best over time. I believe NEO is a nice one to hold in one's portfolio, but the truth is how a particular coin is going to be doing over time, is one thing no one can get to know about and as long as the development with NEO keeps on with some of the successful projects we are getting to see, I believe it is going to be worth holding in the long run.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
Neo always has the pump later than the other coins, for Neo holders we always has to wait for the pump, it seems like it takes longer to see Neo pumping. Neo will be pump after all the other altcoins are pump. I hope that it does not take long this time for the pump.
Neo is definitely a good investment for long term, the project is taking off, a lot of potential and room to grow. A lot of new projects are built on Neo blokchain as Ontology, Moonlight, Zeepin, Quarteria, Thor etc which are good future projects, all those new projects will bring new investor to Neo; so as a holder I will give Neo 2 to 3 years to make some profits.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2018, 03:33:42 PM
NEO has been very successful. At present, NEO is one of the few winners in altcoins, and NEO is also very competitive in the future.

I know NEO is gaining momentum with investors. It is important, when the NEO platform is decentralized, it provides good stability. Users experience less transaction latency on the platform, which can handle up to 10,000 transactions per second.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
May 08, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
In my opinion, the simple fact that NEO is the Chinese's desire is to confirm the possible growth in the near future. In relation to currency, it has its qualities and has defects to be corrected and this the team has been working for the readjustments and in general we can find NEO as the new sensation of the moment, just as Ethereum is being.
Activity: 350
May 08, 2018, 03:16:39 PM
I don't see that many projects have been created that have cooperated with NEO. It seems to me that NEO is an internal product of China.
Pages:
Jump to: