Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 13. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
October 16, 2017, 04:08:00 PM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
Pump or Dump should happen in cryptocurrency market. This is a very common thing in any kind of market and business

Dump Helps to buy and hold them. Pump helps to sell them depends on the % of growth expected by people. At anytime you need it for purpose you can go for liquidate your coins unless you should hold them for profit.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
October 16, 2017, 02:09:51 PM
Some groups are profitable some are made by group of people just to earn profit i've tried to join the group you must be fast to buy the coins because some coins will be pump just a few minutes only
Long time ago when I was still new in trading someone tried to recruit me to be part of their group and I declined since I don't have any idea about trading yet and I don't have a big capital since they required you to have a certain amount of bitcoin in your wallet. I think there are plenty of whales that has a group like this and they are the reason why there are some coins that suddenly pumps even if there's no any news about the coin.

You were smart. You avoided being scammed.

Whales have nothing to do with pump-and-dump. The big moves are caused by lots of victims buying because someone told them to. The big drop happens when they panic sell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
October 16, 2017, 04:48:21 AM
Some groups are profitable some are made by group of people just to earn profit i've tried to join the group you must be fast to buy the coins because some coins will be pump just a few minutes only
Long time ago when I was still new in trading someone tried to recruit me to be part of their group and I declined since I don't have any idea about trading yet and I don't have a big capital since they required you to have a certain amount of bitcoin in your wallet. I think there are plenty of whales that has a group like this and they are the reason why there are some coins that suddenly pumps even if there's no any news about the coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 12:14:17 AM
Pump group are everywhere and i think is not good for your valuation of your coin because if you buy pump without knowing, you will be dumped hard
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 11:55:53 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 09:17:52 PM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

Well they exist, you can try playing with them, but be aware it's very hard and you're likely to get burned
Pump and dump is the actual beauty in the world of crypto currency. These are the moments when most of the investors manage to earn maximum amount of profit. Pump and dump are no doubt very much crucial moments and one needs to handle those moments very much carefully. Only then he can avail maximum advantage out of those moments. Otherwise, thing scan go wrong as well.
Activity: 378
October 15, 2017, 06:00:02 PM

Well they exist, you can try playing with them, but be aware it's very hard and you're likely to get burned
So pump and dump are the main way to generate profit as well as acquire bitcoin and if there is always a pump there will be no new investor so take dump as a blessing and make use of it and everyone know how to make money in pump like that dump can also be favorable because if one by as much as he can in time of dump he will be scoring more profit in time of pump.
Yes pump and dump are important for bitcoin, because when the price of bitcoin decreases, the investors find opportunities to invest money in bitcoin and get a good potion for making money, because we always expect that the dump will be temporary and the price will start rising again, therefore the investor invest more and more money in bitcoin so as to get good profit.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
October 15, 2017, 04:21:18 PM
Pump and dump coins? Its hard to determine actually if a certain coin would behave such way.Knowing that we cant predict prices unless if you are the dev or a whale who holds up huge coins in the stash which can really manipulate price on a certain coin specially on low supply coins. You can actually make money on this one if you did able to get in on the right time.
Activity: 686
October 15, 2017, 04:19:23 PM
Usually a pump and dump event is made by a whale or orchestrated between a few people. Usualy the small fish are there to pay for it and loose. I would be very  careful as there is a lot of money to be made but the risk is very very high.
Also beware of pump and dump free groups. They usually have a groups or core members that go first, and the sheep follow to the slaughter house...
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 15, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

So pump and dump are the main way to generate profit as well as acquire bitcoin and if there is always a pump there will be no new investor so take dump as a blessing and make use of it and everyone know how to make money in pump like that dump can also be favorable because if one by as much as he can in time of dump he will be scoring more profit in time of pump.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 09:53:28 AM

Activity: 216
October 15, 2017, 05:00:39 AM
Well, to say, here as the two sides of the coin you will either be in profit at the expense of others, or in loss and someone will rise at you. Just need to clearly determine when it will rise and when the recession, and it's not easy to determine, that's the conclusion.
Activity: 456
October 15, 2017, 04:02:17 AM
Pump and Dumps are for people who want to make quick money. It also shows that you don't care about the coin. Long terms these coins have value. It will increase as time goes by. Of couse people want their gains but holding value in a company is also important.

I agree and this pump and dump that we're experiencing are all manipulated by big whales. They hold huge amount of tokens and that's so easy for them to do that.
Like when they want to buy or to take profit they will move the market and we as small fishes in the sea will took the bait.
Activity: 210
October 15, 2017, 03:28:52 AM

I don't think pumps and dumps are good,it just shows that 90% of people are trading just for profit and not because they believe in a given coin.
There are always worst,scammy people involved,these are often small youtube channels,
with 2,3 k subscribers which blatantly lie promising quick profits to uneducated newbie people,whose lives are probably already tough and f-ed up.
I would rather advise you to join fair,quality project and enjoy the road trip and earning money along the way.
Activity: 165
October 14, 2017, 08:56:30 PM
Well pump and dump are good but you could lose it in the long run.
I rather stay away from this.

Yeah it is good if you are a seasonal trader, because pump and dump is not based on news, but the buy and sell of the stock
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
October 14, 2017, 08:07:11 PM

You have to have a good and reliable source. Better yet, if you really want to invest a significant amount and make good profit out of pump and dump operations, join pump and dump groups. There are many here. Make no mistake, I am not a member of any group. I have received invitations though. If you want to go solo, know the pump and dump coins. Their charts are easier to read.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 07:44:51 PM
Pump and Dumps are for people who want to make quick money. It also shows that you don't care about the coin. Long terms these coins have value. It will increase as time goes by. Of couse people want their gains but holding value in a company is also important.
Activity: 420
October 14, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

I usually buy coins when it is at the lowest price or egen the price dump but depends on the altcoin that i what to buy. I usually do those things in ETH and XRP.

When the coin start to pump, it is my time to sell all my altcoin.
Activity: 157
October 09, 2017, 06:57:32 PM
Pumping on big exchanges is more compilicated than pumping small volume coins on small exchanges.Sometimes there are fake trades to attract other traders towards coin. I knew few trading groups on telegram who wanna to make a ridiculously turnover during one hour.

For mid sized altcoins, it doesn't take much to start a pump. If you have funds worth somewhere around $5,000 or $10,000, then you can try a pump and dump simultaneously on 3-4 exchanges. There is no guarantee that it is going to be a success, but if you are confident then you can take the risk. But you should do it only if you can afford to lose your investment.
Both the situations are for the favors if one understand, dump is for the investor who want to buy and if he do so he will gain good and pump is for all everyone can sell in pump and talking about turnover in one hour that are just fake trades the only trade is that which give equal benefit to all the investors across the globe, stay away from the fake trader for sake of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
October 08, 2017, 02:14:53 PM
Pumping on big exchanges is more compilicated than pumping small volume coins on small exchanges.Sometimes there are fake trades to attract other traders towards coin. I knew few trading groups on telegram who wanna to make a ridiculously turnover during one hour.

For mid sized altcoins, it doesn't take much to start a pump. If you have funds worth somewhere around $5,000 or $10,000, then you can try a pump and dump simultaneously on 3-4 exchanges. There is no guarantee that it is going to be a success, but if you are confident then you can take the risk. But you should do it only if you can afford to lose your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: