Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 12. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 07:02:34 AM

pump and dump I think is common in the world of Cryptocurrency and pump and dump is a good thing for traders we can buy a lot of coins at the time of dump and can sell with high oppit at the time of pump

I think this is not only in crypto world. Banks and their investing departments manipulate with prices of all assets, they just do it  inconspicuously
This concept of pump and dump is really a great idea and it is not only limited to the world of crypto currencies but it happens everywhere. I think of this pump and dump as the best thing because of the reason that it is the only thing which is going to help you in making good amount of money. The only thing you need to take care at that time is that you need to make right decision at the right time.

This concept is probably here for a long time. As it was always for those, who have information are these actions perfect and allow to them make a profit. On the other hand this is just a zero game, so on the other side has to be people who loosing money.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 24, 2017, 08:50:29 AM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
Pump and dump coins? Its common but would really hard to point out which one would able to to do such behavior because usually these kind of coins just surprisingly pump and dump and for those people who do have informations will surely make the profits because they can able to ride with the flow but come to think off that if theres profit takers there would be always a loser in exchange on that.
The one who have more than 50% fund traded on the market guaranteed able to do that ,
So yeah it's impossible to know who do that pump and dump ,
Just follow their game if you can't join them ,
Don't fall into the same game , people usually look at some pattern but it's actually a trap.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th
October 24, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
Honestly everybody likes to see own coin rise and pump makes this in fast way. If is this good, or bad, I would say is part of crypto. I personaly like to see slow rise in value, backed with real dev progress made.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
October 24, 2017, 07:26:51 AM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I'm also looking for such events. I have prepared some money waiting for it dump and I will buy it. Grin Grin Grin
If you are talking about bitcoin then you are having a very good strategy of grabbing bitcoin. It is not possible for everyone to buy bitcoin at their current price. I am pretty sure that bitcoin is going to dump before the hard fork in November and that would be the best time of buying bitcoin. Keep an eagle eye on the price chart of bitcoin for not missing any single opportunity of buying bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
October 23, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

I joined some pumps and dumps before wherein the admin of the group will set a time and date for the pump but then being a newbie, I am not aware that others are using bots to join pumps and dumps and usually there is a pre-pump just seconds before they announce the name of the coin so those who do not have a bot will usually buy at the top and then after you bought, you will see the price going down so you just sold the coin at a loss. I did profit from pumps and dumps before but I lose more so I have net loss instead of profit so I decided to just stop and then do my usual trading without the need of joining signals or pump and dump groups.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 12:38:18 AM
I'm also looking for such events. I have prepared some money waiting for it dump and I will buy it. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
October 22, 2017, 11:35:21 PM
Yes, I did... and it works fine with margin trading (double my profit). Anyway, you should do this at your own risk! If you got the balls to lose money in exchange with the chance to double it, then go ahead... however, if you are wimpy then I suggest you stay away from pump and dump.  Grin
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
October 22, 2017, 06:59:10 PM
Pump and dump coins? Its common but would really hard to point out which one would able to to do such behavior because usually these kind of coins just surprisingly pump and dump and for those people who do have informations will surely make the profits because they can able to ride with the flow but come to think off that if theres profit takers there would be always a loser in exchange on that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

pump and dump I think is common in the world of Cryptocurrency and pump and dump is a good thing for traders we can buy a lot of coins at the time of dump and can sell with high oppit at the time of pump

I think this is not only in crypto world. Banks and their investing departments manipulate with prices of all assets, they just do it  inconspicuously
This concept of pump and dump is really a great idea and it is not only limited to the world of crypto currencies but it happens everywhere. I think of this pump and dump as the best thing because of the reason that it is the only thing which is going to help you in making good amount of money. The only thing you need to take care at that time is that you need to make right decision at the right time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 22, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

I so not think that any reputed banks would get involved in such activities as they are regulated and governed by highest body in the country. Thus even their name is on stake and trust is an important factor among which people deposit their money in banks. May be some of them would do it .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 09:50:25 AM
Perhaps many people who do dump just to occupy the top position in the sale because if not run it then it will not be quick to sell the coin to sell in the market but the risk is received must give up some funds to cancel various transactions.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
October 22, 2017, 09:16:05 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 21, 2017, 03:43:15 PM

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 19, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

Well they exist, you can try playing with them, but be aware it's very hard and you're likely to get burned
So pump and dump are the main way to generate profit as well as acquire bitcoin and if there is always a pump there will be no new investor so take dump as a blessing and make use of it and everyone know how to make money in pump like that dump can also be favorable because if one by as much as he can in time of dump he will be scoring more profit in time of pump.
exactly i think it is the beauty of crypto market and provide a way to earn through market pump or dump. Its been a normal to all of us that there is pump and dump and we can't avoid this kind of event. During dump it is the best time to invest and i always wait the pump event. With this all you need to have is patience in waiting that the price will increase and you have to keeps in mind one thing that there will always a pump after pump and vice virsa.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
October 19, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

This question is interesting for me too. Someone wrote about large whales, but where are they to be found?

Pump-and-dump has nothing to do with whales. The big moves are caused by coordinated buying and panic selling.
Activity: 77
October 19, 2017, 01:23:13 PM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

This question is interesting for me too. Someone wrote about large whales, but where are they to be found?
Why do you need these whales? They earn you, and not vice versa.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
October 18, 2017, 06:32:18 PM
Resisting that dump period is not going to make it better for anyone and will only mean a big loss for the ones that try to hold out.  The sites and groups that claim that you can join and know that date and time are likely scams, but a close watch will keep anyone from getting killed out there.
I think some time dump is also important for the investors, so that they can get change to trade bitcoin in a low price again and again and get chance to make money, because if there is no dump then the price will mostly remain as stable and the investors and traders will not get chance to make money, they can only make money if there is a reasonable pump and dump in the market.
Activity: 80
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 18, 2017, 04:43:28 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 01:28:02 PM
Resisting that dump period is not going to make it better for anyone and will only mean a big loss for the ones that try to hold out.  The sites and groups that claim that you can join and know that date and time are likely scams, but a close watch will keep anyone from getting killed out there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 08:06:03 AM
I personally have never tried to participate in pumps and dumps, but I was told by my friends about pumps and dumps, they are a group of people who have a large capital and simultaneously buy coin that has been selected to pump them and sell them when the price has reached wishes or expectations, and run in a short time, but I was also told by my friend that this activity is very risky to be done by a beginner, because they could only be victims of these activities, I personally have not dared to try it because the risks that will be caused very large
Pages:
Jump to: