Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 8. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Becareful for that pump and dump because it will bring you to loss and buy a coin in dump level and sell it on pump level just ride in the war trade.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
in this kind of flow on market theres a big risk by joining on this flow, but if you join on it and in the best chance you can gain your profit instantly but high chance on losing it. i like to participate in the risky flow like this because i gain instant profit and when a badluck comes i lose money in an instant too.
  For me pump and dump is good for buy and selling process of gaining. If We are going to put basis on the price we can really buy on it sometimes in a verry few amount of capital because it really drop sometimes .And if we are going to hold it and wait until it will rise or pump we can really gain a huge amount of profit or maybe a double or triple amount from our capital.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 in this kind of flow on market theres a big risk by joining on this flow, but if you join on it and in the best chance you can gain your profit instantly but high chance on losing it. i like to participate in the risky flow like this because i gain instant profit and when a badluck comes i lose money in an instant too.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
Pump and dump is a normal scenario of cryptocurrency value in a digital world market which they called as volatile. This volatility is referring to the supply and demand of the coin in market capitalization. In which you are the pilot in making your experience through trading process by earning bigger profit or by buying coins in low price before it goes up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I think this is a divorce. I do not advise anyone to participate in such endeavors.You can lose money.
in any case, I use only the knowledge that I have. I understand that for a better and more effective business, you need experience, knowledge and intuition, so my losses are greater than I would like. But I'm doing my best, despite the dump and pump.
Activity: 462
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I think this is a divorce. I do not advise anyone to participate in such endeavors.You can lose money.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
what I think of pump and dump coin prices is a profitable action for those who can take advantage of it, but you should not believe in pump and dumo, they are usually more self-interested than others.
Pumping and dumping in cryptocurrency is simply a movement of prices in the market which is this two movements has it's own importance in one trader and in one investors life. In pumping estate means it's a perfect time to sell our coins and in dumping estate is also a great time to buy coins. Though this volatility of the market seems irritable but then this two has their significance.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i think that is not good thing while pumping so many innocent peoples buy the coins when dump they loose money. i think we will not grab innocent peoples money. trade is depend up on the demond where pumping and dumping depends up on groups.....
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
pump and dump will always happen in the market and we don't know when the time it comes and we need to prepare for this to make a big profit because when the pump comes, the price will increase so high. but besides the pump, there will be a dump that will happen too because usually, after the pump is finished, the dump is coming and this mean, the price will be back to the price before and even it will go down too deep. I think it's good for us to reach a bigger profit but this pump and dump is not always coming in every day.
Activity: 476
There are a lot of telegram channel  of pump dump,  I been try this thing by 2 times trading but finally that all my open positions  is lose because  the price too fast going up and down.  I suggest you it's better to stay away from this,  because when you in lose is hard to recover again because the price dump so hard.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
what I think of pump and dump coin prices is a profitable action for those who can take advantage of it, but you should not believe in pump and dumo, they are usually more self-interested than others.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I think that pump and dump is not a good scheme in trading. Pump and dump was created in order to steal other people money. Therefore, people need to understand what pump and dump is in trading so that they can manage their situation whenever they buy a pump and dump coin
scheme is nice and we can take advantage of this to be able to benefit from the pump and also the dump. we must be observant to see an opportunity to be action
Activity: 168

I think I don't really care about this thing because I just hold all the time. There are times when the price go back and I didn't really budge about it because I know that it will be having another pump and it did just after two weeks, it is the doubled price. I think we just need to hold and hold, HODL, never stop, unless you need it for something.
Yes I totally agree with your opinion. For me pump and dump is not too important. The important thing is I can hold all the coins I have in the long run. Because the longer we hold certainly the more profits we get. It's just that we have to be very patient if we want to hold up for years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Actually such dumps and pumps provide traders with opportunities to earn profits. I always try to sell on green market and buy on red. I like fluctuations very much which let me earn.

Well if you have the chance to sell your coins at a high price. If a coin is pump and would stay at a high price for sometime then you would be able to have the opportunity to sell it with profits but if you bought when it is already at a high price then there is a possibility you would incur a loss especially those pump and dump coins that you don't even know when it would pump and surpass your buying price or if it would pump at all.

You will be lucky if you were able to buy the coin when it was not pump yet but if you join a pump and dump group and bought when the admin the group said so, there is a possibility that you will just have a loss because it was already pre-pumped and you will be dumped.
Activity: 432
Pumping and pouring is considered an opportunity for people to make money. Because we can determine the end time of the pour and can buy when the market has just started pumping.
I have made a lot of money from buying low and selling high. But now the market has changed. we should find another way to make money.
Activity: 28
I think this isn't only in cryptocurency, in the world banks, stock exchange is the same but they just do it inconspicuously.nhanuoc
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I think that pump and dump is not a good scheme in trading. Pump and dump was created in order to steal other people money. Therefore, people need to understand what pump and dump is in trading so that they can manage their situation whenever they buy a pump and dump coin

Pump and dump cant possibly be avoided and even the famous cryptos like bitcoin and etherium are  also not exempted because cryptos are built that way. The nature of cryptos is somehow related to pump and dump scheme because it can easily be manipulated when someone buys or sells a good quantity amount of coins.

Pump and dump was created in order to steal other people money.

No. Pump and dump isnt built that way. Pump and dump dont steal peoples money. Infact people can also get a benefit from pump and dump because if the price can go low , we can be able to buy it cheaply but if ever the price can go high , we can also sell our coins at a good price.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
Actually such dumps and pumps provide traders with opportunities to earn profits. I always try to sell on green market and buy on red. I like fluctuations very much which let me earn.
if you really get the opportunity to earn on the difference in price, then all these fluctuations in prices on the market almost satisfy all the desires of traders. That's just these jumps and price drops are not very revealing, in order to have a good profit.
Pump / dump is the way whale investors profit from the cryptocurrency market. Most of the coins in this market are dominated by whale investors, which makes the market more volatile and risky to invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   I don't think about pump&dump, people will always find a way to exploit
everything. I don't participate in pump & dumps, I'm not a member of any
group that do that. It's manipulating with system and I'm not that kind of
person that likes to manipulate with anything.
   I'm long-term holder, I invest in projects cause I believe in their future. I
don't support pumps&dumps but that can't be stopped, I just try to not pay
attention.
Activity: 268
Pages:
Jump to: