Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 9. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
Actually such dumps and pumps provide traders with opportunities to earn profits. I always try to sell on green market and buy on red. I like fluctuations very much which let me earn.
if you really get the opportunity to earn on the difference in price, then all these fluctuations in prices on the market almost satisfy all the desires of traders. That's just these jumps and price drops are not very revealing, in order to have a good profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Actually such dumps and pumps provide traders with opportunities to earn profits. I always try to sell on green market and buy on red. I like fluctuations very much which let me earn.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I do not think that pumps and dumps are part of the scam coin strategy but that is part of the instrument investment and grab the chance and profit from the pump and dump it
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
A pump and dump is a scam. It is perpetrated by unlawful activity. Please stay clear.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I think that pump and dump mostly are created by whales and strong hands people in order to buy more or sell for a better price
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I don't think that this is the best way to earn. i have tried it long time ago and regretted this because I lost money, I know people who earned something but as for me, this system didn't meet my expectations
Activity: 308
I think the pump and dump altcoin market is a regular normal thing. In case of trade, you have to be careful when buying a dump, while buying it. And when there is a market pump, it is time to sell.
Activity: 291
I think that pump and dump things are highly important to this market, without them we would not be so interesting at least
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
I would say that this is a common market sittuation, not just cryptomarket but also a market of stock and whatever else markets
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

I think pumps are when bitcoin prices go up and at that time the value of buying is more than the sale value
and disposal in my opinion is the difference than the pump.
and Pumps and disposal are part of Bitcoin Volatility, that there will be a time when its market value will be low and there will also be a high time. You can earn a profit during the dump by buying Bitcoin to those who panic selling and selling it during the pump. It's a wise way to make money in trade, and it takes the right speculation to make a profit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
The pump and dump are normal event in crypto market because that's what coins in the market do, so if the coins that you are holding is in dumping situation don't panic because it is normal and it will pump again and soar at it's best value.
Activity: 266
Pumps and dumps are part of Bitcoin's Volatility, that there'll be times that its market value will be low and there'll also be times that it is high. You can earn profit during the dumps by buying Bitcoin to those who are panic selling and sell it during the pumps. This is a wise way of earning money, and somewhat to gamble whether you'll earn or not.
Yes I agree with you that pump and dump are always an insepararable in the bitcoin world. During these times  when when the market is dancing up and down, we should not only speculate but be more observant and read updates and chats.  Yes, it is good to hold bitcoins for a while but when you feel that the moves are frequent, you can take advantage of the situation.  But at the end of the day, this is the reality of this game.

Pump and Dump are unavoidable in emerging financial markets such as cryptocurrency. It causes big fluctuations in the market and receives the attention of the investment community. But I advise investors not to listen to the pump groups, duml on Telegram because you can become whale bait.
Activity: 322
I have heard about pump and dump event from my friends and they told that the first time when they took part in the event they got good money, however, the next time they weren't as lucky as they were the first time
Activity: 420
Based to my own idea about pump and dump in other words in terms of business they are known as Up and down of the value of a coin in the market because of the changes of the business environment that can affect the value of it, buy when the coin is a affordable, sell when the value of it makes you profitable enough.
Activity: 336
I think pump and dump is the unethical and illegal way to do, to be have a good image in this business, and at the end the result of this is fooling others to gain profits or income in your own goods.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
December 16, 2017, 07:39:05 PM
Pumps and dumps is a common thing in trading. You should be ready to face this situation as this will test your emotion how you would react in a critical situation like when you see the value of your coins is falling.
Yes, pump and dump is a two common thing that happen not only in a world of business but also in the world of digital currency. We can't control the pump and dump so what we have do is to be ready anytime were going to make our trading. So if this time comes lets just be a wiser decision maker.
Pump and dump are the most favorable times for the investors and the smart investor are in fetch of these two in same way and the person who is truly committed to the crypto they don’t curse dumps because dump give them chance to buy as much as they can and after that pump comes and that time is best for the earn form the bitcoin you have bought in the dump time and all this is story of crypto currency.
Haha, pump or dump time all the death time to kill newbie, noob trader and speculator.
Those who can not keep their emotion will become the loser and lose money by pump/dump time.
There are two types of pump/dump time: created by whales or created by ponzi groups.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 11, 2017, 06:08:35 AM
Pumps and dumps is a common thing in trading. You should be ready to face this situation as this will test your emotion how you would react in a critical situation like when you see the value of your coins is falling.
Yes, pump and dump is a two common thing that happen not only in a world of business but also in the world of digital currency. We can't control the pump and dump so what we have do is to be ready anytime were going to make our trading. So if this time comes lets just be a wiser decision maker.
Pump and dump are the most favorable times for the investors and the smart investor are in fetch of these two in same way and the person who is truly committed to the crypto they don’t curse dumps because dump give them chance to buy as much as they can and after that pump comes and that time is best for the earn form the bitcoin you have bought in the dump time and all this is story of crypto currency.
Activity: 862
December 10, 2017, 09:12:57 AM
My opinion about pump and dump is part of trading market we never now when where who is pumping the product it is un predictable and while dumping if we have a close watch of our trading we can book loss also it is not necessary that always you book the profit. Instead of loosing all we can quit with small lose. Manipulating and pump & dump it is very difficult thing experts also get slip on it so we should play the game of trading very safely / Smartly.

It is a risk that must be accepted if you want to play in it. only patience can overcome it Wink
Activity: 81
December 10, 2017, 03:38:26 PM
Pump and Dump are needed for the profit but it's could be the graveyard of your money. Choose the right moment to sell when it's pumping and buy when it's dumping.
Activity: 5
December 10, 2017, 09:21:53 AM
I really do hope it dumps so i finally manage to buy a BTC lol...
Pages:
Jump to: