Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 5. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

I believe that in the short term can only earn a person who has well studied the basics of trading, if you have not studied then I advise you to buy coins in parts and not in a hurry to invest all the money. Now it all depends on bitcoin if it holds its growing position would see an upward altcoin market. Altcoins market for the last week shows growth when you look at the capitalization.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I think that it is too early to wait for a trend change in the market, there is no positive news on a global scale. I am not entirely sure that the launch of Bakkt or the SEC's positive decisions will immediately change the situation. But still hope for a bull run.
Positive news is already widely available in the media. you yourself don't read enough. regarding the bitcoin news in the last 1 month is quite good and shows a positive trend at this time
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The market recently experienced a little spike, followed by a dump. Everyone thought the bull run has certainly, the TA guys started with their speculations and now everyone is quiet again. Crypto market is unpredictable, emotions and manipulations greatly control the market.
It is early to expect from the market some big price spurts, it was the first attempt, people gave it too much importance, it is not right, but just tired of waiting and were glad that the market has moved from a dead point
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
I think market is currently recovering. With the time, market will be recovering price continuously. It is now shows green signal and it is a great chance also for us to buy more coin at the negotiable price.
I also think that the market will recover, but the market conditions are changing again, the price of coins is back red in the market,
but I am sure that prices can still rise again, this is only price fluctuations, prices can still rise higher so we must be patient
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
The market recently experienced a little spike, followed by a dump. Everyone thought the bull run has certainly, the TA guys started with their speculations and now everyone is quiet again. Crypto market is unpredictable, emotions and manipulations greatly control the market.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
I think market is currently recovering. With the time, market will be recovering price continuously. It is now shows green signal and it is a great chance also for us to buy more coin at the negotiable price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The current situation in the cryptocurrency market suits me.
Of course there are many difficulties associated with high market volatility, but they can be resolved soon.
I am sure that the market will gain its strength and greatness.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I think that it is too early to wait for a trend change in the market, there is no positive news on a global scale. I am not entirely sure that the launch of Bakkt or the SEC's positive decisions will immediately change the situation. But still hope for a bull run.
Hello mate, i believe that the approval expected from SEC and BAKKT are big and good news that will impact the market. Their rumours or announcement alone can bring some impact, let alone the real approval coming to reality.
The approval by SEC alone is enough to bring in more investors, because they will trust the system.
copper member
Activity: 490
We see some great sings of a raising trend but nothing is confirmed at the moment. The market is still very unstable and nobody knows in which direction the market is going to move. Lets just wait and enjoy it.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Activity: 854
I think that the situation is nearing a denouement. Very old wallets were activated with a huge amount of bitcoins. Binans holds one ICO after another and they are all successful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I don’t know, it all seems do fishy to me. I tend to believe in research and solid facts,  I can speculate about market situation in terms of “premonition” or “horoscopes”.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Market is currently recovering so let's give it a little time before we start making analysis about market state. I can predict that the market will keep this trend for some time looking at the pattern that we see.
The news we have is taking effect on the market so I am very happy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Hopefully this will become a new hope for crypto's rise after being tired of waiting almost a year to expect a crypto price increase that allows us to make a profit through this investment. We all realize that in the investment there will always be price movements, and we hope that there will be a high price increase again, so that we will be able to return to feeling the beauty of the crypto world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
At the time this topic was created, the market was still in a state of decline and the growth witnessed was just a marginal one.
right now however, the market is in sustainable years growth and with a few regulations and etf approval I think the market condition is very good and is well positioned for a bull market in the next few months or in a year maximum
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
The current situation of the crypto market was meant to happen. This is due to the fact that new investors who joined the crypto were basically interested in making quick profit without understanding and knowing  how the crypto ecosystem operates. Once their goals were not met they started selling their crypto coins just to leave this space.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
The current market situation has been a major turn around against the thoughts of those who are key players and also those who consider as whales in the industry. but i surely know that it will be in the bull run in a short while. it is normal for good things to always go through refining processes.
Activity: 325
The current market situation is really not friendly, but all things being equal, it's a normal trend for crypto to be faced with this challenge but only a matter of time, this phase will pass away and the bull run will come. Crypto is all about patience.
Maybe everything does not look as nice as we would like, but we must admit that everything is quite tolerable, the worst time is already behind us, there should be stabilization and growth ahead, just need to be patient
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
The current market situation is really not friendly, but all things being equal, it's a normal trend for crypto to be faced with this challenge but only a matter of time, this phase will pass away and the bull run will come. Crypto is all about patience.
Activity: 280
I guess the market has been good for about a week now and both bitcoin and Ethereum Keeps growing in price and with the situation of the market I can smell Bull run happening  anytime from now I guess we just have to keep being optimistic and hope things will change for the better in the coming weeks and months and I'm glad Ethereum Has gone back to number two on the top hundred chart
Pages:
Jump to: