Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 7. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
I think this year 2019, the market will continue to grow, and crypto will again experience gradual price increases until it is likely that at the peak of the end of this year there will be a high jump in prices for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
So far, it is obvious that this year will not even be close to 2017, but it can create a good platform for price growth in 2020, it may even be possible to set some new records
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Well maybe this year the market price will rising rapidly. I hope the market will grow up soon so i could sell my coins and get more profit. Just keep on waiting for a good time
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
I think this year 2019, the market will continue to grow, and crypto will again experience gradual price increases until it is likely that at the peak of the end of this year there will be a high jump in prices for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Now the market is quite stable, it will be very difficult to increase and decrease strongly. I think we need to wait a while to see the next signs .
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well the current market condition is really worrying since it has made a lot of people lost huge sums of monies and they don't really know how they are going to recover but with hope and past trends I believe with patience things will get better soon.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

Doesn't seems to last long I guess? Still the market is in a stable condition, wherein bitcoin is stable in its price range of 3500 - 3600 dollars. Which I find quite boring, Maybe I hope soon bull comes ahead.
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think in the second half of February and in March of this year the crypto market will be in a state of flat. Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate between $ 3,200 and $ 3,800. Consolidation and accumulation of funds will continue to begin an uptrend by the summer of this year.
I think that by this summer we will see grow up to 6 thousand for 1 Bitcoin. And then again we will fall to a thousand dollars
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I think in the second half of February and in March of this year the crypto market will be in a state of flat. Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate between $ 3,200 and $ 3,800. Consolidation and accumulation of funds will continue to begin an uptrend by the summer of this year.
Activity: 620
The market is still sluggish, and it is very difficult to expect growth that will occur continuously, it looks like we still have to wait several years to see the market growth that will occur continuously and see rising crypto prices. I see crypto still going down this year and a large number of crypto price increases will occur in the next two or three years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Right now ,my thoughts towards the market situation is that it needs to stabilize after that ,make some retracing movement then begin the bull run, i think the market is at bottom now, and it has stayed there for so long, the next real movement would be an upward trend. So let's get prepared for the long awaited bull run.
You still need to be prepared for the latest market crash, not the fact of course that it will be, but this scenario can not be excluded, so you need to invest carefully and not all the money
Activity: 364
Looking at the market situation, for now, I think that raises us to start being interested in investing again. I always see the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins are very important for the development of all Altcoin. These days the market price starts to rise and this is certainly very positive.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Right now ,my thoughts towards the market situation is that it needs to stabilize after that ,make some retracing movement then begin the bull run, i think the market is at bottom now, and it has stayed there for so long, the next real movement would be an upward trend. So let's get prepared for the long awaited bull run.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Right now the situation on the current market is much better compared to the previous year, i see some improvement or rising of market prices. I heard some news that many other countries are now accepting bitcoin in terms of payments mass adoption is now world wide.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the current market situation has not shown that a bull run will occur in the near future. because the increase is only 0, ... percent. there hasn't been a significant coin that can trigger a bull run. I think we must be more patient.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
The current market situation is still on a bearish scale. You could say it's still not safe for traders to buy coins. Because the Bitcoin chart hasn't shown signs of being bullish.
Activity: 686
I see what is happening approximately the same situation. Small growth and many immediately think that the market is unfolding and it's time to start investing.
Activity: 406
I see now the market is better compared to the end of last year. the market is slowly starting to go green and some large altcoi have shown signs of rising. so maybe this is the right time to buy
I would not say that the signs of growth are so significant, we can not exclude the possibility that the fall is still not completed and the current situation is just a trap for those who went all-in
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
I see now the market is better compared to the end of last year. the market is slowly starting to go green and some large altcoi have shown signs of rising. so maybe this is the right time to buy
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
If you look at the crypto-currency market recently, most of the coins are in the green zone and they have increased their price from 10 to 60%. Then this isn't over yet.
Activity: 336
I think that it is still very early to talk about growth, so far the cryptocurrency market does not give any positive movements!
Pages:
Jump to: