Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 10. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I believe that the market will turn around, and this will be followed by even greater growth than at the end of 2017. I have no doubt that this will happen. But when it is, no one knows. I think perhaps a slight drop, and growth since the middle of 2019. It's my opinion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think that this is the bear market that we have all been dreading, it is the bear market that is going to last a long time before we can hope to start seeing any kind of recovery in the coin. The coins are going to remain in the red for a long time and there will be a lot of people who keep panic selling as the coins make their way down the market
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
There ISNA marked difference in the market between the time you posted this topic and now. Right now, there is what I call a blood bath in the market and it doesn't seem to be abating. It is discouraging and has a dismal outlook. But I believe things will change but when, is what no one can say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think that now the market and will rush. I see this situation in the market as a struggle for leadership. Yet I am completely satisfied with this situation, in this scenario monetization
Activity: 532
It seems to me that the market will change endlessly. Falls and UPS, even small ones, have already become a norm and a habit. Now I treat this as calm and skeptical as possible
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
I hope that bad days are finally over and we will see only green light in the future becasue I am too much tired from worrying about my investments like everybody here
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
in my opinion the market is currently in a bad situation, bitcoin and altcoin are down. and there is no certainty when this situation will end.
Activity: 392
In the future, of course the market will grow , just a few people will wait and sell it in the big cons , I think now is the best time to buy altcoins , I think next year will be growth!
Activity: 434
Wow, seem like Coin360 is the same website kind with CMC, right? I think the situation of cryptocurrency market at the moment is much worse than when it was at Sept, maybe this is the worse period of crypto market in this year. Beside, I think this new website surface a little bit messy.
Activity: 383
Today the situation is worse than in september. But I think bitcoin will grow in december. Maybe the price will be more 10000$.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
As you can see the difference between the time you posted this and now,we have had a decline and that shows that the bull run is not coming yet but we can only hope to have it sooner than expected.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I think the market is just experiencing a phase in its development cycle. We have experienced a bearish market many times in that past. But what is good is that everytime crypto bounces back, the market becomes more bullish than before.
Activity: 336
It is really annoying and it makes people pessimistic. But this is the money of the future. I think this is normal for such a revolution. Yeah this is revolution. So revolution needs time, correction and so on. I dont care how the current situation is on the market. I focus on the future.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
I think that the price will fall, because it is impossible to notice that there is a panic in the market, which will lead to people selling their coins, people think that crypto is dying, but they do not understand that they are under manipulation, everyone is waiting for a miracle for the new year, and when they see that it is not, they will start selling even faster, then the market will collapse. Behind each big rise, there will be a big fall and Vice versa.

We also can't assert that a miracle will not happen. Since no one can say with absolute certainty what awaits us tomorrow. We can only guess. And those who are waiting for a rise by the end of the year are entitled to it, judging by the situation last year.
Market is just remaining stable in lower price but I believe it's now approaching to have a bull run in market.I guess as long as we're capable to wait it will repeat again likely last year.
Activity: 910
I think that the price will fall, because it is impossible to notice that there is a panic in the market, which will lead to people selling their coins, people think that crypto is dying, but they do not understand that they are under manipulation, everyone is waiting for a miracle for the new year, and when they see that it is not, they will start selling even faster, then the market will collapse. Behind each big rise, there will be a big fall and Vice versa.

We also can't assert that a miracle will not happen. Since no one can say with absolute certainty what awaits us tomorrow. We can only guess. And those who are waiting for a rise by the end of the year are entitled to it, judging by the situation last year.
Activity: 434
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
The trend is still the same for the crypto market, the drop in the price of bitcoin recently prolonged the bearish situation. It is now uncertain if the bulls are still coming before the year end. The market might recover next year so I'll continue to hold more and buy some additional coins that have the big chance to go up on the coming 2019.
Activity: 574
As the last two months have shown - this is a temporary growth, the cryptocurrency continues to fly down! I hope this time bitcoin and other altcoins will really reach the bottom and finally fly to the top!
Activity: 308
We all knew there are two different possibility: up or down!
And every wise trader would admit that the probability of a downtrend was more than the hype of hope and fantasy.
Activity: 600
in my opinion, the current market development is still not stable,
so for me now it's better that I get more profits in the future by buying current prices, because seeing the future development of krypto will also be better than now.
Pages:
Jump to: