Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 9. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Crypto market is still in a bad period, where red is still a trend. when it's a little green, it will red again. I think this is still bad for traders.
Activity: 770
Merit: 260
I think that this growth is temporary and we will soon again go in search of another bottom. But I see the advantages in this, in my opinion, after another fall, the market will begin to gradually recover and by the end of 2019 we will already observe a bullish trend.
Currently the market has shown signs of slight recovery, but if it continues to fall in the coming days, I think we have to wait until the end of 2021 or 2022 for the market to start. But I hope that the market will not collapse in the coming days so that the market can increase in 2019

Yes, the bullish run will obviously be delayed, if the market continues to fall in the coming days. But why until the end of 2021? Are there any meaningful arguments besides "I think"?
I myself do not have a clear opinion now.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

I think it was not bad to consider? I guess soon we'll going to have some cool news regarding market growth and recovery as ICO's and investors will going to return to the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I can say that now is probably one of the most terrible situations that generally took place to be, so I believe that very soon, probably towards the end of this year, we can still see with you how quickly the market will start to grow. It will only be possible to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think that this growth is temporary and we will soon again go in search of another bottom. But I see the advantages in this, in my opinion, after another fall, the market will begin to gradually recover and by the end of 2019 we will already observe a bullish trend.
Currently the market has shown signs of slight recovery, but if it continues to fall in the coming days, I think we have to wait until the end of 2021 or 2022 for the market to start. But I hope that the market will not collapse in the coming days so that the market can increase in 2019
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
The prices were not bumped after that and keep continuously dumping gradually,lets take account with bitcoin the prices fell around 3% in the last two days so there is bull run yet but I don't want to see another bottom.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
The period of fear and accumulation is in full swing. I think that most of the year 2019 people will buy falling coins and get ready for the 2020 pump. But the market knows how to surprise, and I do not think that everything will be so simple.
Activity: 448
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Since then, the situation has not changed for the better, but it seems to me, all the same, there is no need to lose hope, because the market will start growing anyway!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

I think there's nothing to worry about! I think in 2019, the cryptocurrency market will come to a normal state, and there will be stability.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
I think this market situation has shown us all how unstable it is and how long the correction can be. That's all I'm thinking about.
Activity: 686
I think that it is going to get better, i mean it might take a couple of months but it will get better, also I do not doubt the fact that there is every possibility of the price of bitcoin to go back to 2k before it starts to bull again because at this point, that is the amount that a lot of people are going to be willing to buy the coins in
Activity: 14
I think now it makes no sense to sell something
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I love that kind of situation in the cryptocurrency market. Unfortunately, the decline follows growth. Now is not the best time for trading. Trading on the green market is a pleasure)
Activity: 672
All of my hopes are gone actually! Now I think the crypto market won't recover very soon, even the bitcoin price can go to 2900 USD at the end of this year. No bull market in near future, no one knows about a good pump in the crypto market but lots of people are telling that crypto market will do down incredibly than now!6

Their is a possibility that it will shine and bright like a star it is because the world is round and crypto at this moment is very in demand. Yes not everyone uses crypto but for those people who loves it they wanted it. Though dump is present but it will surely recover in the market.
Activity: 14
What to do on such market?
Activity: 28
I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The situation on the market is definitely not one of the best, but hey, I personally don't lose the hope
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
All of my hopes are gone actually! Now I think the crypto market won't recover very soon, even the bitcoin price can go to 2900 USD at the end of this year. No bull market in near future, no one knows about a good pump in the crypto market but lots of people are telling that crypto market will do down incredibly than now!
copper member
Activity: 518
This was always going to happen and it isn't new. Bitcoin has had history of always falling after doing an all time high. Coupled with the BTC hash war with BCH, the FUD has skyrocketed leaving the weak hands to panic sell and thus crash the price of Bitcoin which has subsequently affected other cryptocurrencies. It could take some time before the markets pick up again but its surely going to pick up and those who are taking advantage of the dip will most definitely make a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: