Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 6. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I can't think of anything other than being patient. I still believe that today or tomorrow the price will be high.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think that nothing new is happening. The market has grown slightly, but in General nothing has changed. In the coming days, the market is likely to start falling again. I'm waiting for Bitcoin to touch at least $ 3000.

Actually, Bitcoin touched the price 3000 USD and the trend of Bitcoin in next days will have two possibility: overcome 4200 USD and hit the target 6500 USD, or fall down the new bottom and will be lower than 3000 USD
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
The current market cannot predict anything. Maybe prices will rise or may fall and no one can predict accurately. I think we need more new investors at the moment because they will be the ones to decide the future for the Cryptocurrency market and anyone will have the opportunity to become a millionaire if they have the necessary knowledge to be able to survive for a long time
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
The current market situation is very feasible to buy lots of other Bitcoin or Altcoin, because prices fall very much, so this is a good time to invest in Cryptocurrency, because prices are cheap. And today the price of Bitcoin looks very green for other Bitcoin and Altcoin on the market.

Even I imagine that the market is gradually recuperating its potential, since all the significant occasions of 2019 are going to see the light amid the following couple of months and this would impact the market in an incredibly positive way.

In any case, we should be cautious in the event that we choose to exchange and just pick the correct coin by doing break down. I am certain there is a path for us to pick the correct coin since a few coins can increment in this week. Numerous coins as yet attempting to break the higher dividers on the grounds that the bear showcase is nearly finished, I presume. By doing break down further on the coin, we can locate a decent cost to purchase and make it three open purchase request so we can get a lower cost.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
The current market situation is very feasible to buy lots of other Bitcoin or Altcoin, because prices fall very much, so this is a good time to invest in Cryptocurrency, because prices are cheap. And today the price of Bitcoin looks very green for other Bitcoin and Altcoin on the market.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Right now the situation on the current market is much better compared to the previous year, i see some improvement or rising of market prices. I heard some news that many other countries are now accepting bitcoin in terms of payments mass adoption is now world wide.
Yeah better than last year, but i didn't show any improvement in terms of price or marketcaps. I see the price is still spinning around $3600,
for short term of course this is a good time to make a profit, because you can understand and memorize the price rotation
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Well as we can see that the current situation of the market now is still on the bear situation but still people hold on and still positive to have a bull run anytime. Maybe market will be recover before year ends.
Yeah, I agree with that, we are still in bear period now and this price increase that is happening right now is not good enough to prove bear is over.
We have to be cautious not to fall easily with the price increase, study the market well as it could possibly be a bull trap.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Well as we can see that the current situation of the market now is still on the bear situation but still people hold on and still positive to have a bull run anytime. Maybe market will be recover before year ends.
Activity: 378
It is very good. As I can see the amount of ICOs is rising, ant the amounts the gather also start to recover. For example take a look at DexAge. It's a decentralized exchnage with a great MVP. So more than sure, the market will recover soon.
Will you be surprised, despite the fact that we are still in the first quarter of he year, we have seen a mixed market. There were successful ICOs and there were failed ones. There have also been scam ICOs, but i discovered that they could not really lure so much investors, as they had succeeded in the past
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I think that nothing new is happening. The market has grown slightly, but in General nothing has changed. In the coming days, the market is likely to start falling again. I'm waiting for Bitcoin to touch at least $ 3000.
Activity: 700
of course, I am very confident and optimistic for market growth but it seems that for the current growth that will not last long if we look back to the previous years at the beginning of Q2 the market will again experience price corrections. but I can only hope that starting the current recovery in the market can continue to bring positive trends over a longer period of time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It is very good. As I can see the amount of ICOs is rising, ant the amounts the gather also start to recover. For example take a look at DexAge. It's a decentralized exchnage with a great MVP. So more than sure, the market will recover soon.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
I think that this recovery that is now going on will continue for half a year. I'm sure that bitcoin will be $ 10,000 to the new year.
maybe what you say is true, but the recovery of the market certainly requires a long process and time, of course, and the confidence and patience of each investor is needed
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I believe people who "survived" in 2014. They say that this has already happened, and sold their stocks for a pittance. Learn mistakes from other people's .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
At the moment I hope that there will be an uptrend. It is necessary to adapt to the situation. But still I do not think that in the next few months there will be big changes. But who knows..  Smiley
Yes who knows, right?

Although there's no good gains as of the moment, I'm very positive that in the next few months will see an uptrend.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Right now the situation on the current market is much better compared to the previous year, i see some improvement or rising of market prices. I heard some news that many other countries are now accepting bitcoin in terms of payments mass adoption is now world wide.

Since the beginning of the year, crypto has received a lot of good news, but the market has not had any big changes. That I think is because sharks still don't want Bitcoin and altcoin to rise again in the near future
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
What i feel is that, the market today still not shown a recovery, all that happen in the market is just regular movement where it rise in a small amount, and then it drop again, and it happen a lot. I really hope that the market will meet it's bull run soon.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
At the moment I hope that there will be an uptrend. It is necessary to adapt to the situation. But still I do not think that in the next few months there will be big changes. But who knows..  Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
I think this year 2019, the market will continue to grow, and crypto will again experience gradual price increases until it is likely that at the peak of the end of this year there will be a high jump in prices for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
So far, it is obvious that this year will not even be close to 2017, but it can create a good platform for price growth in 2020, it may even be possible to set some new records
Yes. The growth that was in 2017 began in 2015. And the market in 2015 began to grow slowly, gradually. Then new investors began to arrive, positive news began to appear, and so on. I think that this year we will see a growing market. But this growth will not be strong.
If you look at the development of crypto in the past, maybe last year could be considered as 2014-2015 and 2017 was the culmination of the development of crypto at that time. The hope is that crypto's growth like last year can be repeated in the future
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
I think this year 2019, the market will continue to grow, and crypto will again experience gradual price increases until it is likely that at the peak of the end of this year there will be a high jump in prices for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
So far, it is obvious that this year will not even be close to 2017, but it can create a good platform for price growth in 2020, it may even be possible to set some new records
Yes. The growth that was in 2017 began in 2015. And the market in 2015 began to grow slowly, gradually. Then new investors began to arrive, positive news began to appear, and so on. I think that this year we will see a growing market. But this growth will not be strong.
Pages:
Jump to: