Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies.... - page 10. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
You are not the only person who has experienced that regret, even I experienced the same thing. But it would be very useless if we continue to regret it because no one knows which direction the market price will move next.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
The development of technologies will determine the further growth of all cryptocurrencies. Look, twenty years ago, no one dreamed of smartphones or ipads, and here we are now and can not imagine my life without a cell phone and ipads in the bag. Therefore, everything will decide the time and our fantastic thirst for new discoveries.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
I always believe in the saying "history repeats itself". 2013 is also a bad year for cryptocurrencies and after years, it recovered. Now we are again at the bad period but we can't be always like this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
no one can ensure the development of crypto currencies until now we can only be patient and confident in the future in investing in crypto currencies
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
no future crypto currency can know in my opinion the crypto currency was created using advances in technology and time and of course crypto currencies will be an advance in developments in the economic field
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....
Pages:
Jump to: