Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies.... - page 7. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
We're in a transitional phase. You should not worry about the future of cryptocurrency. It exists now and will exist in the future. The current financial system is at an impasse. New technologies are coming to replace it. But people who own everything now, don't want to give the power. It takes time for everything to come into the system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
If bitcoin will make it 5000 dollars this year then i can say cryptocurrency has begun to recover and until the year 2020 cryptocurrency will go back to ots highn on the 2017 year.and once it happens altcoins will also rise so investors will going back to cryptocurrency and it will increase the numbers of investments and this will help the market to recover.
Activity: 1582
I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

Just trust in crypto market which is following worlds latest technology Blockchain so that it can not be vanish. Yes it may sometime late to raised up market but do doubt that market will come its previous condition again. Just wait and see.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
If we are going to take a look around on crypto feild we can all say that crypto has a great posibility to become more usable in the near future, because there are so many people are now using the modern technology ad we all know that crypto is really run through blockchain technology that use internet. So I think crypto will maybe rise up high soon and it will really have a great future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
You have learned about greed, but your patience can be compensated in the future. I think in the future the Cryptocurrency market will return to the excitement as before. Just wait patiently for the uptrend. It will probably take a few years or sooner.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
no future crypto currency can know in my opinion the crypto currency was created using advances in technology and time and of course crypto currencies will be an advance in developments in the economic field
Cryptocurrency is a great invention of the century, which aims to be able to replace the obsolete paper currency, if all is in accordance with the circumstances, it can be ascertained that the future of crypto will become a unifying currency in the whole world ...
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
I believe this is just like the Internet or any new tech. Even tablets. In the beginning they struggle, but later they take off.
Activity: 448
In my own point of view, cryptocurrency in the future has a good and productive crypto industry. Because in the future, many would enter the crypto world as if will become famous to all of the country and it would shine around the globe making all country legallizing bitcoins and cryptocurrency in their country.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
If you invested pre-bubble you wouldn't have accumulated your portfolio at a bad time because that was when assets were at good value so you shouldn't be far from breaking even and there shouldn't be any need to worry unnecessarily, although there may not be another bubble type scenario at least not for a while when more mainstream adoption occurs, you probably won't be in a losing position as the market slowly recovers toward a more appropriate cap but always diversify your investments and adapt your strategy to market trends
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
..... and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....
That's because you're not expecting it to dump unexpectedly, instead of thinking it that it will soar more. There is no need to regret that forever, we just have to move on and accept that you are not lucky during that time. In fact, many where also experiencing that and many where losing by then after that huge surge. It's all about the right timing but it probably those 2017 hypes won't be happening again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
I joined crypto a long time ago, I also managed to participate in the huge growth of the market in 2017. I managed to make some money. But now the price of my portfolio is very low. But I believe in crypto. Now it is necessary to promote the technology. We always have time to get rich.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
holding is indeed a good way to make a profit but when the price is high and you can already make a lot of profit you have to sell it instead of insisting on holding it back and buying it again when the price falls
if you do that then you will definitely be a person who is successful in trading
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
The future of cryptocurrencies is bright and despite we are having tough times for more than a year, there will be times like we had in 2017 and our patience will be rewarded for sure.
This is to appreciate how it survive from those struggles and hard times of crypto journey and it still be in good shape after all. Now, if look back its history we can say that crypto is growing widely and people were totally amaze for it creations, in fact we it how people adopt this new system and making life into easier than of before without crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
The future of cryptocurrencies is bright and despite we are having tough times for more than a year, there will be times like we had in 2017 and our patience will be rewarded for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I think that the future of cryptocurrency will very much depend on the popularity of Bitcoin. It is also important that regulators do not prohibit cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I think in the years to come, cryptocurrencies will grow bigger and better. More people would have joined too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Probably the cryptocurrency have a future as i can see as of now many countries are accepting cryptocurrency and they use crypto as payment their local transaction and more new investors are willing invest in crypto currency.
That is actually the main reason of crypto creation, to be used similar to fiat currency and this is another options to us. Since there is a mass adoption towards crypto, then we may think that this kind of technology will we have to see a better future. And it gets so exciting to see how people used it in their daily transactions and make some small establishments accepting crypto payments.
Activity: 921
I think that in the coming years, cryptocurrencies will grow and strengthen its position as a new financial system, more advanced.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Probably the cryptocurrency have a future as i can see as of now many countries are accepting cryptocurrency and they use crypto as payment their local transaction and more new investors are willing invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
You couldn't have known this would happen. The crypto market is very unpredictable. But I do not lose faith that the running of the bulls will return again. So you should not be upset. Crypto has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: