Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies.... - page 8. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Yes. There is a high possibility. Cryptocurrency are future money and i believe we will see market like 2017 very soon.
There is also chance of losing the same amount. To guarantee this or to say that it will be certain is not appropriate for the current situation. We do not even know what is gonna happen tomorrow, maybe tomorrow everything will end. Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

Of course, anything is possible but you have to be patient because it could be 5 years away.
You shouldn't be panicking, if you bought bitcoin and other good crypto in 2016 you are still showing big profit.

I bought bitcoin and other crypto in 2016 at a low price (but I have never sold it, a very regrettable choice), but I bought more bitcoin and other crypto in 2017 at very high prices, with the average price that I got from the total savings is very unlikely to be sold at this time.
looking for busy,... waiting for a valuable opportunity
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

It is going to take a while before the prices of cryptocurrencies could come back to their ATH or close to it. It may happen again on 2021 or beyond. best of luck with your bag holding.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I think cryptocurrency has a good future and has a rapid growth every year. Cryptocurrency changes the way transactions are made easier.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
You are a very patient person, even if you did not sell your cryptoactive assets back in 2017. Therefore, there is no point in selling them right now. I see you have a lot of patience. Therefore, you can still hodl until such time as the cryptocurrency does not grow (it will ever happen anyway).
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I also regret why I didn't sell at high price, well it's a lesson for me just don't be greedy. I believe the market will pump again, but it will be longer to wait maybe next year or 2.
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
maybe the future of cryptoqurency will be brighter because many say that. I myself believe but I don't know exactly what will happen in the future, but it seems that Crypto still has the opportunity to rise to the highest price again.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
If ultimately the forks and an infinite number of new clone projects develop, then really do not expect anything good. Only with the adoption of Bitcoin or the ether as a world currency can make the market almost perfect.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
No one knows what the future cryptocurrency is like, many hope that crypto will be legit like 2017 yesterday, whereas currently it is still in an unstable condition, now all we can do is wait for the crypto to rise again and hold your coin to get more profit in the future
Activity: 387
If you ask can things like 2017 happen again in crypto? The answer is certainly very possible, if I am you then I don't need to worry about the future of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a transparent, efficient, instant and safe payment system that will be used by humans in the future. Now many countries are already open and accept crypto, because crypto is the future.
Activity: 630
no one knows when market recovers but lot us is believing that it will happen, just keep holding your coins as long as there are some progress from the developer and i think that it will be fruitful after long time of holding.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Everyone is regretting because they did not sold at peak hours. As you said you have bought in 2016, I think you are still in profit. So, what are you fearing? Market is far higher from 2016. You should be patient for some more days or years, otherwise, sell and wait for another dump and you will be able to recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Probably it will. Its really frustating that you did not sell way back 2017 where almost all coins reached their ATH but do not be wary cause we believe in the power of crypto and we know that this is the future technology that will be embrace by a lot of people. When the time comes that crypto will be needed in our everyday lives then all your regrets will fade and its payback time for the holders.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Cryptocurrency will get the recognition of being a daily life currency in the future  which will lead cryptocurrency to a bigger acheivement. Imagine, there has only 21million bitcoin although some has been lost, and there are 7 billion people in the world. If everyone accept cryptocurrency, how much per mBTC will be? For longterm holding, bitcoin/cryptocurrency will be the gainer.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
A lot of people also feel the regret for not selling the coin in 2017 and become frustrated when the big correction hit the market in 2018, the market condition this year won't be too good, if you still able to hold longer then I suggest to hold it, the market now is not in the best condition to sell
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Treat it as lesson, hodling forever is a bad idea. I myself learned this recently.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yes, maybe you made a mistake for not selling coins at the end of 2017. Many people experience the same thing as you, but you don't give up and you have to be patient. If you sell now, of course, the price is still very low. It's better to save your coins until the market pumps again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The future development of crypto will be good, seeing the history of crypto, which has increased every period, shows that crypto can be well received. Although crypto is currently experiencing a decline there is still good hope for its progress and innovation.
Activity: 515
Merit: 21
banano.cc - Don't Let Your Memes be Dreams!
Sustainable projects with a clear purpose, product or use-case will succeed and their value will explode. All others will die. I would say that means >95% of currently existing coins will be gone in a few years. Wdyt?
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
You have made not just stupid, but a huge mistake, I do not understand how it was possible not to withdraw at least part of the funds while the prices were so large, it's probably very sad for you now
Pages:
Jump to: